Need Help Finding Manual

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok skippy here is the deal the model number I gave you is for your mower. That switch your so worried about MTD did not put it there.
Maybe if you have time you can trace the wires and see where they go. I bet the don't go to anything because who ever you got it from took the lights off the mower that the switch went to.

Before you say but the web site does not show the lights that because someone added them at one time.

(( cowboy up and get over it ))

The lights are built in the key switch. I dont have "P" mower deck. 46in mower deck is a "H". Since when did they put cooling fans on stop and go tranaxles? I always seen cooling fans on hydros.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Ok the p deck is a 46 inch deck here is a number for the h deck. 146k828h129 No mater how you look at it MTD did not sell that mower with that switch. Someone added it for extra lights

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok the p deck is a 46 inch deck here is a number for the h deck. 146k828h129 No mater how you look at it MTD did not sell that mower with that switch. Someone added it for extra lights

Understand about the switch. That model is no go. I need one that matches the wiring harness for indicator lights. I need to get new harness for mine. Engine is 1997 20hp Lhead twin Briggs. I posted what I could read on the model of this on very first post.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Best I can tell you is go to mtdparts and do a model search. Put in what you know about your tractor then pick a model number

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Best I can tell you is go to mtdparts and do a model search. Put in what you know about your tractor then pick a model number

No luck on doing that.