mulch quotes

lawnguy1

Threads
I'm at 35 a yard and where I'm at that's pretty cheap. Let's here some others rates

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'm at 35 a yard and where I'm at that's pretty cheap. Let's here some others rates

I charge the cost of the material plus my hourly rate to haul it and install.
If it is a big job I charge my cost for getting it delivered My rate is $50 per man hour

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

lawnguy1

Threads
Yup contingent upon a two yard minimum plus cost of material. Thing is most of my clients want it stacked at 5 inches which brings in more yardage. Not even kidding I got a guy who wanted mulch bed AROUND his house stacked at 14 inches! I refused to do it on account of termites and fungus. Crazy

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads

You say 35 a yard is that installed.

Yup contingent upon a two yard minimum plus cost of material. Thing is most of my clients want it stacked at 5 inches which brings in more yardage. Not even kidding I got a guy who wanted mulch bed AROUND his house stacked at 14 inches! I refused to do it on account of termites and fungus. Crazy

I can believe what you say about the 14inches deep, I don't tell them No though I just explain why they shouldn't. Were getting $40 A yard installed. What types of mulch are you installing, Pine, Cypress, Other and what colors are or do they favor.

lawnguy1

Threads
Pine nuggets and cocoa hulls are what I'm dropping a lot of so far, which is not the norm around here seeing as how its more expensive.

Threads
$45 per yard here its usually just the normal black, or brown mulch though.

lawnguy1

Threads
@ wjjones how much they charge per scoop of brown at your local nursery? At the one up the road from me they only charge 11 and their scoop is actually more Luke a yard and a 1/4

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
$45 per yard here its usually just the normal black, or brown mulch though.

It's Red or Pine bark here for the most part. Some get the Golden when available, almost never on the Black or Brown.