mirrors

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
With cabbed tractors and mowers, they are usually standard equipment...
Large swing in style that will not be damaged if they get hit...
As to vibration there is enough weight and isolation on most cabs to reduce the vibs to non existent...
besides vibration would interfere with the tunes on the stereo ... :smile:KennyV

I have thought of supplementing the mirrors with a rear facing wide angle camera system with a nice display ...

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
With cabbed tractors and mowers, they are usually standard equipment...
Large swing in style that will not be damaged if they get hit...
As to vibration there is enough weight and isolation on most cabs to reduce the vibs to non existent...
besides vibration would interfere with the tunes on the stereo ... :smile:KennyV

Oh gee Kenny......you have a cab on your Kabota? Well why didn't you say so?:rolleyes:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Had to get the cab... the AC would most likely not keep up in August without it.... :smile:KennyV

My air conditioner is a wide brimmed straw hat...thanks for asking:biggrin:. I'll be thinking of you in august.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
My air conditioner is a wide brimmed straw hat...thanks for asking:biggrin:. I'll be thinking of you in august.

Ouch... I remember August in Florida ... Brutal ...
I'll wear a jacket with the AC turned to high & think about the wide brimmed straw hat... I'd better mention mirrors, least this get too far from the OP title... :smile:KennyV

Sorry for the 'short' Hi jack... back to better rear vision devices.... :thumbsup:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
GEE - the plowing & mowing stuff mounts up front on my toy ! :biggrin:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
GEE - the plowing & mowing stuff mounts up front on my toy ! :biggrin:

On my larger ZTR also ... But there have been times that a glance to the rear has been handy....
& with mirrors mounted in front of the doors it makes it handy...
Thou I do have to admit I have taken them off at times. :smile:KennyV

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yes, they would be nice sometimes - I guess it is good for this old body to actually turn around once in a while so I don't stiffen up ! :laughing:

I could mount them up front somewhere, but with articulating frame ---- ??? :rolleyes:

Pika

Threads
I wonder if the type they put on motorcycles would work for a lawn tractor? It seems like it would, if anything would! They mount to the handlebars of the bike, so if there is anywhere at all sticking out where the holder could be welded... :smile:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I wonder if the type they put on motorcycles would work for a lawn tractor? It seems like it would, if anything would! They mount to the handlebars of the bike, so if there is anywhere at all sticking out where the holder could be welded... :smile:

Had a pair of those I got at a thrift store for a dollar a pair, decided to donate them back as they fit nothing I had, not even my ATV.