Messed Up Links

midnite rider

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Everybody,

We recently updated the forum to the latest version of vbulletin and in the process our links (welcome, control panel, notifications, log out) have gotten a little messed up. I'm going to debug this and fix ASAP but as I have to go to a meeting at the moment, it might later tonight or even tomorrow before I can fix it. Sorry for the inconvenience. :smile:

Great, maybe it will help get rid of all the posting of spam recently. Thank you Muhammed and Brianna for all you do to make the forum easily maneuverable and enjoyable. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Threads
You can log in same as you did before, you just need to remove (User Name) and or log in with yours. When you type in your password just click the box (remember me) then it's automatic.

Yeah I know I always check "remember me", but I accidentally logged out the other time. If I log out on purpose, I still can't log back in using the username/password boxes on the top right....I click but I can't type in them. But I always stay logged in anyway, so it doesn't bother me. :rolleyes: