Lt145h38dbv 84329

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Then you need to get out the volt meter or test light. Can still be a fuse relate problem as fuse holders can fail.
That looks

French to me
Sorry but that is a simple wiring schematic so you need to find some one can do the electrical testing. Basically first you got to have voltage to the B terminal of the ignition switch. With the ignition switch in the run position voltage out on terminal L and in the start position voltage out on both L and S terminal of the ignition switch.

Bertrrr

Threads
If you followed my post you should know if your solenoid / switch / or connection is the culprit

slimshady69

Threads
Then you need to get out the volt meter or test light. Can still be a fuse relate problem as fuse holders can fail.

Sorry but that is a simple wiring schematic so you need to find some one can do the electrical testing. Basically first you got to have voltage to the B terminal of the ignition switch. With the ignition switch in the run position voltage out on terminal L and in the start position voltage out on both L and S terminal of the ignition switch.
I used the test light there is nothing going to the ignition switch

slimshady69

Threads

I used the test light there is nothing going to the ignition switch