Export thread

Lt145h38dbv 84329

slimshady69

slimshady69

I shut my mower off went to restart it now it won't turn over at all. Battery is fine, I have power to the starter. I think it might be the ignition switch but not sure

B

Bertrrr

Safety's ?

slimshady69

slimshady69

Safety's ?
Huh what

I

ILENGINE

Safety's ?
Brake pedal depressed and the pto turned off. And in some cases being on the seat or some mowers require the transmission to be in neutral if a gear drive.

StarTech

StarTech

1718837264255.png

slimshady69

slimshady69

Brake pedal depressed and the pto turned off. And in some cases being on the seat or some mowers require the transmission to be in neutral if a gear drive.
Yeah I know all that still won't turn over

B

Bertrrr

Hop 12 volts to the small terminal on the solenoid ,if it kicks into start, the solenoid is good but you have a bad switch or connection

StarTech

StarTech

If the anti-after fire solenoid on the carburetor does not click when the ignition is turned on, check the fuse; unless, someone has removed it.

slimshady69

slimshady69

If the anti-after fire solenoid on the carburetor does not click when the ignition is turned on, check the fuse; unless, someone has remov

slimshady69

slimshady69

I changed the fuse still nothing

slimshady69

slimshady69

I've never heard a click ever
If the anti-after fire solenoid on the carburetor does not click when the ignition is turned on, check the fuse; unless, someone has removed it.

slimshady69

slimshady69

Yeah I know all that still won't turn over
It's hydro drive

slimshady69

slimshady69

StarTech

StarTech

Then you need to get out the volt meter or test light. Can still be a fuse relate problem as fuse holders can fail.
That looks

French to me
Sorry but that is a simple wiring schematic so you need to find some one can do the electrical testing. Basically first you got to have voltage to the B terminal of the ignition switch. With the ignition switch in the run position voltage out on terminal L and in the start position voltage out on both L and S terminal of the ignition switch.

B

Bertrrr

If you followed my post you should know if your solenoid / switch / or connection is the culprit

slimshady69

slimshady69

Then you need to get out the volt meter or test light. Can still be a fuse relate problem as fuse holders can fail.

Sorry but that is a simple wiring schematic so you need to find some one can do the electrical testing. Basically first you got to have voltage to the B terminal of the ignition switch. With the ignition switch in the run position voltage out on terminal L and in the start position voltage out on both L and S terminal of the ignition switch.
I used the test light there is nothing going to the ignition switch

slimshady69

slimshady69

I used the test light there is nothing going to the ignition switch