Looks like winter is back

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
After a week of warm weather the snow was 98% melted, but about 2 pm today it began snowing again, got 3 inches on the ground right now and it's still coming down hard...

AndyMan

Threads
We were in the upper 50's on Friday, snow was melting nicely, actually saw the bare driveway and a few grassy patches (like over the septic tank :biggrin:). Along came Saturday with blizzard conditions, blowing winds, whiteout conditions, freezing temperatures. Small break today - no snow and a tiny bit of sun. Tomorrow another 5-10" forecast. Oh well, maybe by June.

LandN

Threads
After a week of warm weather the snow was 98% melted, but about 2 pm today it began snowing again, got 3 inches on the ground right now and it's still coming down hard...

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH not so loud, :laughing: :laughing: we actually got rain/ sleet mix early part of the day and continued intermitten rain throughout the day, but hey that did'nt stop me from cooking breakfast again outside on the grill :biggrin:

SallyA

Threads
We're still getting the warmer weather. It won't surprise me if it turns colder and snows a couple more times before winter is really over, though. Every day of warmer temperatures at this time of the year sure is nice!

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads

I had 87F on my thermometer and 59% humimdity, there were a few clouds in the sky so it wasn't a perfect day.....

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I had 87F on my thermometer and 59% humimdity, there were a few clouds in the sky so it wasn't a perfect day.....

without a doubt this time of year you are having the good weather... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
without a doubt this time of year you are having the good weather... :smile:KennyV

Not so here, we got 9 to 11 inches of new snow on the flat overnight, began at 2 pm yesterday....

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
87 is too hot for me, even if it was 0% humidity.

greengrass

Threads
Wow! We had a decent winter with a little snow fall and a couple of chilly days but nothing like what you are experiencing. I for one can not wait until summer rolls around, the few warmer days we have had all seem to be a weather tease!

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Gosh that's pretty crazy! I can't believe how lucky we've been where I live. We've only had a few days where it was actually icy and we had some snow. It has been pretty cold though, so the heat has been my good friend for a while:smile: