Export thread

Looks like winter is back

JDgreen

JDgreen

After a week of warm weather the snow was 98% melted, but about 2 pm today it began snowing again, got 3 inches on the ground right now and it's still coming down hard...

A

AndyMan

We were in the upper 50's on Friday, snow was melting nicely, actually saw the bare driveway and a few grassy patches (like over the septic tank :biggrin:). Along came Saturday with blizzard conditions, blowing winds, whiteout conditions, freezing temperatures. Small break today - no snow and a tiny bit of sun. Tomorrow another 5-10" forecast. Oh well, maybe by June.

L

LandN

After a week of warm weather the snow was 98% melted, but about 2 pm today it began snowing again, got 3 inches on the ground right now and it's still coming down hard...

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH not so loud, :laughing: :laughing: we actually got rain/ sleet mix early part of the day and continued intermitten rain throughout the day, but hey that did'nt stop me from cooking breakfast again outside on the grill :biggrin:

S

SallyA

We're still getting the warmer weather. It won't surprise me if it turns colder and snows a couple more times before winter is really over, though. Every day of warmer temperatures at this time of the year sure is nice!

RobertBrown

RobertBrown

I had 87F on my thermometer and 59% humimdity, there were a few clouds in the sky so it wasn't a perfect day.....

K

KennyV

I had 87F on my thermometer and 59% humimdity, there were a few clouds in the sky so it wasn't a perfect day.....

without a doubt this time of year you are having the good weather... :smile:KennyV

JDgreen

JDgreen

without a doubt this time of year you are having the good weather... :smile:KennyV

Not so here, we got 9 to 11 inches of new snow on the flat overnight, began at 2 pm yesterday....

BKBrown

BKBrown

87 is too hot for me, even if it was 0% humidity.

G

greengrass

Wow! We had a decent winter with a little snow fall and a couple of chilly days but nothing like what you are experiencing. I for one can not wait until summer rolls around, the few warmer days we have had all seem to be a weather tease!

A

abeja_reina_1989

Gosh that's pretty crazy! I can't believe how lucky we've been where I live. We've only had a few days where it was actually icy and we had some snow. It has been pretty cold though, so the heat has been my good friend for a while:smile:

C

cubby

We got a little tease last week of the warm stuff, last night we got 5-6 inches of snow with more
on the way tonight. I gotta remember it still is February!