Lawn Mower Forum User Titles

HarryHarley

Threads
I would like to be a Pharaoh. Currently unobtainable in this household with current wife. :biggrin:

Funny....me too, but I'm just a lawnboy at my house. Ask my wife!!
Anyway..... Let the Game Counts begin!!! (or continue!)
Seems I never leave this forum either having learned something or laughing. Either way, that's fun.
Good contributions everybody!!!!!

Threads
Hey, KennyV is less than 150 posts from 5,000... we're gettin' close to our first lawn KING... hey, wasn't Lawn King a mower brand? :licking:

CONGRATS KennyV! And yes, Lawn King is a mower brand! :biggrin:
lawn king.jpg

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey, KennyV is less than 150 posts from 5,000... we're gettin' close to our first lawn KING... hey, wasn't Lawn King a mower brand? :licking:

Oh my... I had not noticed recently, I do actually look more at new names & where they are from, and the great regulars we have here...I guess the left column of my posts just don't catch my eye....
In any case those numbers do seem to add up, I'm really Surprised.
It is actually a reflection of the great folks we have on this forum, without all the interesting members here, there would be very little to coment or post about... :smile:KennyV

X-man

Threads
And there's room for two more stars after the 10,000 post level... but I'll have to think about what comes after "Pharoah"... :laughing:

I came up with 2:

Mower/Lawn Boss
Mower/Lawn God

But Pharoah pretty much is a god.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, how about "Lawngod"........(SMALL 'g' - so as not to be offensive to religious people of all stripes) I would say it should go to Lawn Chief (ha ha ha ha), then Lawn King, then Pharoh......

Although 'Lawn Chief' and "Lawn King' were just cheap Murrays..........but, if you post that much, you GOTTA have a sense of humor!! :biggrin: I should be close to the 5k mark by years end at this rate.....:laughing:

twall,
Even though you are a Lawn Addict, is it OK if I am offended by your low blow remark? My son just retired a Lawn Chief(bought in 1993 at True Value hardware) after 19 years of extremely dependable service. It was a 46" deck with a 16HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard and other than a couple of belts and idler pulleys it was a VERY good lawn tractor. The deck finally began falling apart around it, but that Vanguard engine was the best small engine I've ever seen(extremely powerful for a 16hp and still didn't use a drop of oil between seasonal changes)....can't say that about the 24hp B & S Intek on the 2006 Craftsman I bought to replace it when I gave the Lawn Chief to my son. I dare say he'll be lucky if he gets 4 more years out of that lawn tractor. Soooooooo, Lawn Chief may have been a "cheap Murray" but the one I bought still brings a tear to my eye when I think about it sitting in a lawn mower salvage yard!!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
twall,
Even though you are a Lawn Addict, is it OK if I am offended by your low blow remark? My son just retired a Lawn Chief(bought in 1993 at True Value hardware) after 19 years of extremely dependable service. It was a 46" deck with a 16HP Briggs & Stratton Vanguard and other than a couple of belts and idler pulleys it was a VERY good lawn tractor. The deck finally began falling apart around it, but that Vanguard engine was the best small engine I've ever seen(extremely powerful for a 16hp and still didn't use a drop of oil between seasonal changes)....can't say that about the 24hp B & S Intek on the 2006 Craftsman I bought to replace it when I gave the Lawn Chief to my son. I dare say he'll be lucky if he gets 4 more years out of that lawn tractor. Soooooooo, Lawn Chief may have been a "cheap Murray" but the one I bought still brings a tear to my eye when I think about it sitting in a lawn mower salvage yard!!

You do know that twall has not been on in over a year? The guy that lived next to him took his wife his house and his junk mower looks like he took his pc also

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

X-man

Threads
You do know that twall has not been on in over a year? The guy that lived next to him took his wife his house and his junk mower looks like he took his pc also

Dang man :/

Last edited:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

Carscw,
No I didn't know. I really hate to hear about that(taking his mower and PC). Guess he'll never make it beyond Lawn Addict!!!

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Carscw,
No I didn't know. I really hate to hear about that(taking his mower and PC). Guess he'll never make it beyond Lawn Addict!!!

I don't claim to know what happened to him but I do know that his last activity on TBN was April 2011 and his last activity here was Dec.2011