Is there a Kawasaki Engine Shortage in the states ?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Just got word, production with some box store brands bought 580 thousand Vanguard engines to replace the kawi engines for now.
well at least they're not turning to "powermore's"

Mower King

Threads
  • / Is there a Kawasaki Engine Shortage in the states ?
There is a shortage in all the major brands on mower engines, and some parts. Got a Kaw FR730V crankshaft in 3 days...and B&S EFI cyl heads are on back-order with ETA time unknown.....so you just don't know.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
There is a shortage in all the major brands on mower engines, and some parts. Got a Kaw FR730V crankshaft in 3 days...and B&S EFI cyl heads are on back-order with ETA time unknown.....so you just don't know.
Otherwords your in the same situation as I am. Briggs won't give us an estimate ship time frame. I reckon they just know when the junk ship from China is arriving and when anyone going to unload it. IF this keeps up we all will in one heck of mess by next Spring.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Otherwords your in the same situation as I am. Briggs won't give us an estimate ship time frame. I reckon they just know when the junk ship from China is arriving and when anyone going to unload it. IF this keeps up we all will in one heck of mess by next Spring.
That is the grand plan.....

loneryder

Threads
All small engines are in short supple. Mower manufacturers can't get enough engines or belts to really start up production. Air filters are also in short supply. And then there is the employee shortage. The govt. is trying to get everybody on welfare so they are dependent. Someone tell me why the feds are still paying people supplemental unemployment.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
All small engines are in short supple. Mower manufacturers can't get enough engines or belts to really start up production. Air filters are also in short supply. And then there is the employee shortage. The govt. is trying to get everybody on welfare so they are dependent. Someone tell me why the feds are still paying people supplemental unemployment.
And why am I paying $3.15 a gallon for real gas in Oklahoma? When Trump was in office, E-10 was $1.69 here.

slomo

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
And why am I paying $3.15 a gallon for real gas in Oklahoma? When Trump was in office, E-10 was $1.69 here.

slomo
Well you're lucky a lot us that price is higher. Here it is 3.659 with E10 at 2.999 currently.

Three weeks ago I brought feed corn for 8.29/50# and chick starter for 9.25/50#. Today the corn was 9.29/50# at Rural King and Coop had it @11.50. The chick starter has gone to $12.00/50# in the same three weeks. Last Summer I was paying 6.50/50 for corn and 8.00/50 for chick starter. And that was Alabama price here in Tennessee the Coop want $18/50 for the chick starter and I am afraid to ask about the whole kernel corn. Personally I stopped raising baby on count of this. Hens are trying to sit but I will not let them. I lost about 15 grown chickens to a couple coon lately but I am not replacing them so my feed bill will be a little more manageable. I can't control the two big birds feed much as they are 150+ lb birds and they have to be fed. They are consuming about one gallon per day of the chick starter.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Plus those don't want the vaccine currently are paying a hefty price for their refusal. The Republicans are worried about pissing off their base but apparently don't care that their base voters are dying off every day so the Democrats voting block is just getting a larger share of the votes.

Also a lot the 660,000+ poeple that has died off are among the ones that help keep this country going. Our younger generation has never been taught the value of work and they think everything should just be given to them.

And now the State of Tennessee has quit pushing any of the vaccines including the childhood ones like polio, small pox, mumps, and chicken pox vaccines.They are not even requiring what was once mandatory ones. Apparently no cares about the health of their children anymore.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
This is the outcome from 70 years of idological brainwashing the entire population that "the market will always make the best decisions" and any attempt to regulate is a form of communism that will destroy the country and probably make you sterile to boot.
Toss in some conspiracy mongers and you have the anti-vax industry.
And note it is an industry largely run by a deregistered doctor at a massive private profit for himself.
And of course because of the heard immunity effect, for the first while it appears that the criminals are telling the truth.
No one that is not vaccinated gets any of the vaccinated diseases so the criminal must know better and we have all been conned.
Then "x" years down the track, when Mr No-Vax is sitting on a personal fortune of $ 500,000,000,000 from all of his faithfull diciples , the herd immunity is finally diminished to the point that the diseases run rampant .
You are left with grandkids that are basically vegetables on 2 legs that send your kids & you bankrupt looking after while he is on a tropical island sipping coctails .

In fact your own Bertrand Russell coined it a long time ado

1) Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.
2)The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
3)Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.