I'm about done with Partstree.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! nice try, sorry, I can not reveal that. Maybe both.. LOL

If someone shows up at your place with a metal detector and 55 gallon drum, it's not me. lol

Lawn Addict
Threads
10-4, I believe ya.. :cool:

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
And the hits just keep coming from Partstree. OMG. Saturday, the FedEx tracking showed the parts getting here on Monday. Well it didn't show up yesterday. So I checked the tracking number again this morning, and now it's showing that only the shipping label has been created. No set delivery day now. So Partstree just told me "Deliveries are only monday thru friday." LOL.. So, I replied "The package was ordered on the 1st. Today is the 7th. And according to FedEx, it's still sitting in your warehouse. And even if it's a mess up by FedEx, being shipped on Thursday or even Friday, FedEx semi's, that carry everything from state to state, including their warehouses, still run on the weekends.
UHG!!!!!!!!! I've already had to change the completion date for this customer twice. And now I'll have to do it again.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still getting orders from Stens fairly timely. Last few orders have been one more day than usual. Never had much luck with partstree. Had a commercial customer needing a unit back as soon as possible. Partstree said part in stock so i ordered. Week later still not shipped. Called and was told website always shows stuff in stock and they were waiting for the part i orderd to come in. WTF! That was my last order to them.
Most likely they are waiting to get your part in but they have already created the shipping label.
Stens shipped the wrong air filter a couple weeks ago but one call and they shipped the right filter without a hassle.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still getting orders from Stens fairly timely. Last few orders have been one more day than usual. Never had much luck with partstree. Had a commercial customer needing a unit back as soon as possible. Partstree said part in stock so i ordered. Week later still not shipped. Called and was told website always shows stuff in stock and they were waiting for the part i orderd to come in. WTF! That was my last order to them.
Most likely they are waiting to get your part in but they have already created the shipping label.
Stens shipped the wrong air filter a couple weeks ago but one call and they shipped the right filter without a hassle.

Yup, Partstree has done that like twice to me. The other place I order from now and then, didn't have it. today the 6th day, I'm going to at least get my shipping back.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Stens has messed on the last two orders here. First was the PTO clutch for a Z925A, Completely the wrong size and the other was the after market carburetor kits for the Honda GX390 which has the GX160 bowl gaskets instead the GX390 ones.

I already got the credit for the carburetor kits but still awaiting the $340 for the PTO clutch saying they got to inspect the returned clutch.

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
Stens has messed on the last two orders here. First was the PTO clutch for a Z925A, Completely the wrong size and the other was the after market carburetor kits for the Honda GX390 which has the GX160 bowl gaskets instead the GX390 ones.

I already got the credit for the carburetor kits but still awaiting the $340 for the PTO clutch saying they got to inspect the returned clutch.

Those high dollar part troubles can be worrysome.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Years ago had a local shop order in a wrong part. Their mistake not mine. Part they ordered was expensive and they wanted me to pay the restocking and shipping fees to send it back. They said they would not order the correct part i prepaid them to order until i paid the return fees. Family run business and the dipstick nephew with the attitude was the one who ordered the wrong part and tried to blame me. Never darkened their doorway again. Less than a year later the owner called me and wanted to know if i wanted to buy the business. A few months later they closed and filed bankruptcy. I believe internet sales did them in, like a few other shops in the area.