Husqvarna rider 16

yelrow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Berts, yup, sorry for confusion. In my limited knowledge i assumed it was the throttle cable, . Its the one that goes from foot pedal to Hydro.

yelrow

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had fearful trouble connecting cable end to foot pedal.

yelrow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the manual. According to your manual, i replaced the Hydrostatic transmission cable, which, in my language, as you press pedal to move mower, forwards, was throttle cable, but obviously not. Sorry about that. So, to move on, when you press pedal down, mower moves forward, but not as quickly , as it used to.. My question is, how do i speed it up. What adjustments are there, if any.

yelrow

Forum Newbie
Threads
Reading the manual there are adjusters. To make it go quicker, i presume you adjust to make cable shorter, thus giving more movement on foot pedal. Is this as you guys see it. thanks. john

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
The control arm is spring loaded to reverse because a single cable can only pull not push.
There should be some M8 adjusting nuts in the cable inside the tunnel that are near impossible to turn without modifying a spanner to do the job .
We get mostly the EU version down here which is substantially different to the USA version ( rider pro to pro rider ) .
The EU version is substantially better made with a lot more adjustments than the USA version which has been designed down to a price