How to get more jobs/contracts

Ok I need away to expand and get more work I'm doing flyers and Craigslist ad what else can I do Is there a way that I'm missing out in here! What other measures could I do to get more work?!?
 
the best way to get more business is to hand out business cards but the most important is to go the extra mile for the customers you have so they will be happy with the work and tell others about how good a job your doing word of mouth is the best advertisement you can invest in good luck
 
Word of mouth works great but you may need to pass out many door hangers in the beginning to get customers so that they can eventually brag about your great work. 16 years ago, I started my company and have been doing door hangers ever since. Over the past 3 years we came up with a method of giving instant online quotes through our website. We simply drive all of the business to our website through our advertisement such as door hangers. Customers go to our site and simply type in their address and receive an instant quote for the services that we perform. Most sign up for our services right on our site. We receive an email that they did and contact them to put them on our route. We also developed acculawnsystems.com to help other lawn care companies do the same thing. Check it out.
 
the best way that my friends and I get our business is by word of mouth and the way we market our business posting ads and business cards. Going the extra mile like said before does improve your image to other people for instance, if there is a bit more clean up than expected especially this time of year it is great to do that for the customer, quality and good personal attitude frames your work. But building up a big clientele list never happens over the next few hours.
 
the best way that my friends and I get our business is by word of mouth and the way we market our business posting ads and business cards. Going the extra mile like said before does improve your image to other people for instance, if there is a bit more clean up than expected especially this time of year it is great to do that for the customer, quality and good personal attitude frames your work. But building up a big clientele list never happens over the next few hours.

True very true.:smile:
 
And don't ever forget that every yard you do is advertisement.
Take pride in your work.
For me every yard is a way to show off my skills

Sent from my iPhone using LMF
 
And don't ever forget that every yard you do is advertisement.
Take pride in your work.
For me every yard is a way to show off my skills

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Exactly, that's why I said put up yard signs, so people will be like "That yard looks amazing....and I see "JIMMY'S MOWING" (just an example:laughing:) did it. I am going to call them!"
 
Back
Top