How to get more jobs/contracts

RonDuikers

Forum Newbie
Threads
All those things like cards, flyers and car magnets are great, but you have to get online. Do right by the new clients and that will get your word of mouth business going. I used a local lead generation service, very affordable, good guys to work with. Its called Lawn Service Network. They really helped me get going.

Ron
Jonat Lawn Care

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok I need away to expand and get more work I'm doing flyers and Craigslist ad what else can I do Is there a way that I'm missing out in here! What other measures could I do to get more work?!?

I started up last August and for me hands down the most productive advertising that I have done has been on Facebook. In fact I use it almost exclusively and it is free. Getting. Jobs and the. Doing a good job gets you word of mouth from people who are not on Facebook.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I started up last August and for me hands down the most productive advertising that I have done has been on Facebook. In fact I use it almost exclusively and it is free. Getting. Jobs and the. Doing a good job gets you word of mouth from people who are not on Facebook.

So how does the Facebook thing work?
Guess I don't understand how people would see it if there not in your friends list

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

chn

Threads

word of mouth is your best and doing a real great job shows it. Always go the extra mile for your customers and it will take you far. I do that and I also do Craigslist ads but most work comes from the people who talk and the people who loves the work I do . I wish you the best of luck

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
So how does the Facebook thing work?
Guess I don't understand how people would see it if there not in your friends list

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))

First I generated a friend's list of over 2000. Ten there are numerous advertising groups or buy sell and trade groups on Face book. I hit three or four of them daily with an ad. It is free and it gets me more business than any other method I have tried. I have picked up 12 or 13 full time yards and many many that wold need a yard cut one time or possibly had a mower but not time to cut every time it needed cutting. I have also cut several that a neighbor of somebody would hire me to cut a yard because the person was sick or out of town for some issue and they would have their yard cut as a surprise gift......