HELP PLEASE FROZEN MOTOR!

chowchow

Threads
So if i get that motor should it be any easy process putting it back on with no foreseeable problems? I just want to put this motor on and get mowing my lawn looks like a vietnamese jungle.:rolleyes: Thanks for all you guys support really appreciated and maybe this thread can help somebody else out.?

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I look at it this way.
Every year mowers get cheaper, flimseyer and have a reduced service life.
Planned obsolessance
IT is always better to repower an old mower than spend the same money on a new one.
The caveat on that is the transmissiom.
Sealed Hydros are throw away and very few will go better than 1000 hours.

chowchow

Threads
I look at it this way.
Every year mowers get cheaper, flimseyer and have a reduced service life.
Planned obsolessance
IT is always better to repower an old mower than spend the same money on a new one.
The caveat on that is the transmissiom.
Sealed Hydros are throw away and very few will go better than 1000 hours.
Is the tranny good on a toro model 20043? Yea and new mowers are crap. I can always change out the belt if it snaps,but yea have to think a new engine and old tranny.?

chowchow

Threads
According to small engine warehouse, that engine will work on the toro.
Thanks alot man for checking that out for me so the shaft size is perfect i wont have to buy a new blade to fit onto the new shaft?

chowchow

Threads
Well, blade Adapter.
So i need a blade adapter? Is that the tiny blade that the main blade goes into? If i dont need to replace the main blade why should i need to replace the blade adapter? Arent they the same size holes?

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
So i need a blade adapter? Is that the tiny blade that the main blade goes into? If i dont need to replace the main blade why should i need to replace the blade adapter? Arent they the same size holes?
Yes. And,
No you don't need a new blade Adapter.