HELP PLEASE FROZEN MOTOR!

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
OP should use their Trump money and get a Toro Super Recycler with electric start. I almost bought one this season. Only if it had ball bearing wheels and the Professional Series Briggs with 8.75 ft lbs of torque. Now that would be a mower.

slomo

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I use a John Deere SRX75 for the big parts of the yard, then the old Poulan pusher finishes the small parts around the house. The JD has a Kawasaki FC290, with a sharp blade, thing wouldn't bog down in the Amazon jungle.

chowchow

Threads
I think were getting a second check in late june/july my friend in canada gets 1200 a month for 6 months.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think were getting a second check in late june/july my friend in canada gets 1200 a month for 6 months.
I bet it's from Trump. The US funds every country out there in one way or another. Then neglects our veterans, roads, schools, police,fire, health care and 300 more. We'd rather help others than our own people. There would be huge changes if I were elected. As in stop all those lifetime appointed Senators and House of Reps losers that get to vote on their own pay raises. Have you seen one of them vote NO on their pay raise? LOL We have career Senators and Reps in our jacked up government. Jail all the lobbyist and sick the IRS on them for back taxes and money spent on them that should of went to "We The People". This forum isn't big enough to list all our issues LOL.

slomo