Hello!

Bill T

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. At present I have a 135 Massey Ferguson and a 52" Scag with velkie. A total of 10.5 acres to maintain. I look forward to the information and tips provided by this forum.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Hey Bill,

Welcome to LawnMowerForum! Glad you decided to post... hope you enjoy the forum. :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. At present I have a 135 Massey Ferguson and a 52" Scag with velkie. A total of 10.5 acres to maintain. I look forward to the information and tips provided by this forum.

JEEZ...and I was thinking MY 4.5 acres that I mow and trim was a lot...I think you will be giving US information and tips, not the other way around. Welcome to the forums...

Question..what is a "velkie"?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hi Bill...
Welcome to the forum...
MF made the BEST Utility tractors back then... I had a MF65 up to late 90's....
That Scag is a serious mower... they are very well built, long lasting machines...You will have to post some pictures... How many hours on them??
:smile:KennyV
PS...
Velkie is the stand on trailer that hitches to the back of the larger commercial walk/run behind mowers...