Export thread

Hello!

B

Bill T

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. At present I have a 135 Massey Ferguson and a 52" Scag with velkie. A total of 10.5 acres to maintain. I look forward to the information and tips provided by this forum.

M

Muhammad

Hey Bill,

Welcome to LawnMowerForum! Glad you decided to post... hope you enjoy the forum. :thumbsup:

JDgreen

JDgreen

I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. At present I have a 135 Massey Ferguson and a 52" Scag with velkie. A total of 10.5 acres to maintain. I look forward to the information and tips provided by this forum.

JEEZ...and I was thinking MY 4.5 acres that I mow and trim was a lot...I think you will be giving US information and tips, not the other way around. Welcome to the forums...

Question..what is a "velkie"?

K

KennyV

Hi Bill...
Welcome to the forum...
MF made the BEST Utility tractors back then... I had a MF65 up to late 90's....
That Scag is a serious mower... they are very well built, long lasting machines...You will have to post some pictures... How many hours on them??
:smile:KennyV
PS...
Velkie is the stand on trailer that hitches to the back of the larger commercial walk/run behind mowers...