Have to make a confession

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

WOWWWWW !!!! That pic woke me up better than my first cup of coffee!!! We have an 8 month old kitten that looks exactly like the one in that picture...doubt if I could get my wife (or any other girl) to model for a picture of him in that pose though...:laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now the picture on with him on the computer is cute. The Avatar comes up first and there is just something about it that is a little off (to me) --- I had no intention of being mean. Jazz is our Daughter
(Chocolate Lab)

I grew up with a 25 pound black Tom Cat and he was not fat. The wife is allergic to cats, so no cats here.

Again -- didn't intend to be mean. Sorry ! :wink:

You were not mean, not at all. Why would you name your dog Jazz? Really unique, have never known a pet with that name.

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
We named her Jazz because I wanted a 1 sylable name and we got her because of a dog my friend had named Jake -- Jazz is close to Jake and will work for a female dog. Jazz is SMART and smart enough to pretend she isn't sometimes.

You were not mean, not at all. Why would you name your dog Jazz? Really unique, have never known a pet with that name.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Now the picture on with him on the computer is cute. The Avatar comes up first and there is just something about it that is a little off (to me) --- I had no intention of being mean. Jazz is our Daughter
(Chocolate Lab)

I grew up with a 25 pound black Tom Cat and he was not fat. The wife is allergic to cats, so no cats here.

Again -- didn't intend to be mean. Sorry ! :wink:

New avatar...this is one handsome cat but if you provoke him...you are in trouble...name is Tiggs, do a Google search and see what the word means in the "Urban Dictionary" I named him then happened to Google the name, could not stop laughing for a half hour. :laughing::laughing:

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
JDgreen -- I see you changed your Avatar -- LOL :laughing: :biggrin:

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I'm liking the new avatar, JDgreen! :thumbsup:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm liking the new avatar, JDgreen! :thumbsup:

Well, we have four cats whom I all love equally so perhaps to be fair I should give them equal screen time....

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well what else can we come up with, I've posted a few cat photos and have a few more but there kinda getting old.View attachment 956

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
GO TO THE SNOW REMOVAL FORUM AND DROOL OVER MY "COOL" PICS THERE.....:laughing:

Yea they are some cool pictures but I have too say I don't miss the white stuff at all. I left up north in 1970 came to Florida when I was 18 years old and I said I'd never go back as long as I lived and I'll be 59 in March and I've been true to my word. Heck I'm ready to hibernate when I see frost on the ground.