Have to make a confession

173abn

Threads
JD ,although I'm a dog lover too I like the camo look with the tree. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
JD ,although I'm a dog lover too I like the camo look with the tree. russ

Thanks, I think the blending in is what helps him hunt so well, late last fall he gifted us a bunny almost as big as he was, after he kept the best bits for himself....:eek:

173abn

Threads
be careful about your pets eating rabbits,it's a good way for them to get tapeworms.My big outdoor dog got them that way.even though it's treatable they are nasty parasites and usually not noted until pieces of them are seen in the stool. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
be careful about your pets eating rabbits,it's a good way for them to get tapeworms.My big outdoor dog got them that way.even though it's treatable they are nasty parasites and usually not noted until pieces of them are seen in the stool. russ

Thanks very much for that info, he gets treated with Revolution 9 months of the year, I just checked the information with the medication and it is only effective against heart, hook, and roundworms. Will keep close check of his stools and ask vet if he should have a stool sample done.

THANKS AGAIN !!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

173abn

Threads
JD,if he has them in his stool you can see them,looks like white rice size and they move.I had a cat yrs. ago that was also fond of rabbitt and he also got them.I went to petland and found the medication and is only specific to treating them.kinda pricey but worth it. russ

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
The big one is Jake (Chocolate Lab - Jazz was chosen because of Jake) Jake is (was) about 130# (they had to have him put down this Jan. :frown:).

The pic of the two of them...that is REAL doggie love right before our eyes !!!!

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
The big one is Jake (Chocolate Lab - Jazz was chosen because of Jake) Jake is (was) about 130# (they had to have him put down this Jan. :frown:).

OHHH, I am so sorry to learn that...it's so hard to lose a pet because unlike people, pets give us unconditional love and never make any unreasonable demands. They accept us as we are, no matter how flawed we are...if only people would be so forgiving and understanding.

Again, I am sincerely sorry for your loss of Jake...

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads