Grass Cuting Slowin Down an Leafs Droping quick

Threads
Here in Chattanooga it's cold in the morning when I get started but the afternoon till dark is nice weather. I would take 90 degree weather all day over cold weather any day.

The only time I like cold weather is if it snows.....otherwise, be warm! :licking:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
The only time I like cold weather is if it snows.....otherwise, be warm! :licking:

Everyone here wants snow. Snow = no money

I did get warm today when I was mulching leaves and the caught on fire.

edd

Threads
i am from ozark alabama.....20 miles north of dothan

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
What part of Al are u from if you don't mind me asking

What part are you from? I am about 70 mile above Pensacola, Fl. Just off US 84 which runs through Dothan as well. I am about 20 miles West of I 65 as well.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well as it seems all good things must come to an end The Grass season is almost gone I have a few lawns for the next couple weeks then I am done for the season :thumbdown::frown:

Lucky you! I was done a few weeks ago :(

When do you restart cutting grass?

edd

Threads
guess our territories dont overlap.....i sent a message earlier this year to somebody in west al about workmens comp insurance......if it was you jekjr did it help?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
We are still out cutting every yard. Waiting for the leaves to fall. Maybe less than half have fell. It's been cold so the fescue is growing good.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
guess our territories dont overlap.....i sent a message earlier this year to somebody in west al about workmens comp insurance......if it was you jekjr did it help?

I remember now. The job we were going to be required to buy Workmen's Comp on was not large enough money wise to pay for the Workman's comp so I did not bid on it.