Grass Cuting Slowin Down an Leafs Droping quick

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
Well as it seems all good things must come to an end The Grass season is almost gone I have a few lawns for the next couple weeks then I am done for the season :thumbdown::frown:

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well as it seems all good things must come to an end The Grass season is almost gone I have a few lawns for the next couple weeks then I am done for the season :thumbdown::frown:

We are cutting up leaves and trimming shrubbery. Going to get up as much Pinestraw as we can too.

Threads
I will be finishing lawns around Dec. 1, :frown: with some leaf cleanups after.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Most my work will slow down next month but will still have a few yards to cut every two weeks. Going to spend my time building a mower from the ground up.
Going to be a very cold winter as it never got hot here in GA this past summer. I think the high was 94.

Parkmower

Threads
We had a hard frost this week so grass is done growing. But I'll be mowing to mulch the leaves for a couple more weeks. Spent better part of week aerating. Prob a good 3-4 days. And one day still to aerate one more area. Spent most of yesterday on the riding blower.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
We are cutting up leaves and trimming shrubbery. Going to get up as much Pinestraw as we can too.

Yea same here with the Shrubs an trees but no pine straw anywhere

I will be finishing lawns around Dec. 1, :frown: with some leaf cleanups after.

I have felling mine is close to December being done.

Most my work will slow down next month but will still have a few yards to cut every two weeks. Going to spend my time building a mower from the ground up.
Going to be a very cold winter as it never got hot here in GA this past summer. I think the high was 94.

Wow here in Alabama it got 105-107 some days

We had a hard frost this week so grass is done growing. But I'll be mowing to mulch the leaves for a couple more weeks. Spent better part of week aerating. Prob a good 3-4 days. And one day still to aerate one more area. Spent most of yesterday on the riding blower.

Cool i am looking to aerating a couple of lawns this next few weeks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

edd

Threads
have had 2 back to back good years of rain in southeast alabama.....will be done cutting by thanksgiving ....lots of pinestraw on the ground here as well as leaves.....we had high humidity this summer but only reached 100 degrees one day

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
What part of Al are u from if you don't mind me asking

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
It never got over 95 here in north west GA
I have had enough of the cold already

LoCo86

Threads
It never got over 95 here in north west GA I have had enough of the cold already

Here in Chattanooga it's cold in the morning when I get started but the afternoon till dark is nice weather. I would take 90 degree weather all day over cold weather any day.