Funny picture thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Honestly I don't get it at all
Lots of funny stuff about all the potentially nasties down here like the worlds most venomous snake , spider & scorpion .
Then crocks, sharks and drop bears
But I don't understand what they are trying to get at .

1 Lucky Texan

Threads
It gets a bit funny down here like that
You car drive an unregistered tractor directly across a road from one paddock to another but only if the gates are directly opposite
However you are allowed to drive the entire length of your fence on the verge to mow the verge with an unregistered tractor
But if you drive from one paddock to the adjacent paddock you get booked for unregistered vehicle .
Found that out the expensive way .

Not required to make the access EASY lol!

PTmowerMech

Lawn Addict
Threads
It gets a bit funny down here like that
You car drive an unregistered tractor directly across a road from one paddock to another but only if the gates are directly opposite
However you are allowed to drive the entire length of your fence on the verge to mow the verge with an unregistered tractor
But if you drive from one paddock to the adjacent paddock you get booked for unregistered vehicle .
Found that out the expensive way .

Explain what a "registered" tractor is? You mean like registered with the government? Good grief.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I think in this case registered means licensed.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Explain what a "registered" tractor is? You mean like registered with the government? Good grief.

Farm impliments get a conditional registration if they need to be driven on public roads and a special number plate so everyone knows they are not an actual road registered vehicle .
The only thing they must have is a functioning stop lamp .
We have compulsory 3rd party personal accident insurance down here .
TO be driven on a public street every vehicle must have been inspected & found to be in a safe working conditions , must have paid road tax , must have current 3rd party insurance