Edelbrock Electric Fuel Pump For IS3000Z

NeonDion

Threads
Another thing needs to be confirmed. The fuel lines and screen fittings inside of the fuel tanks need to be in good condition and free of debris. The Ferris screen fitting part # 5023067. Any machine that is 17 years old is going to have some deteriorated fuel lines.
Thanks, I did replace beforehand as part of troubleshooting.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Well, I did replace pulse line and checked it and can feel a slight pulse but it did solve fuel issue coming out of line to carb in a glass jar with new pulse pump (tried 2). I think I will try the Facet 40177 cube pump which is just 1-2 psi and 7gph. It seems to be the closest specs to Kohler’s version 25 559 01S that Facet makes.
Also I did replace the line in the tank with a new Ferris line with screen as part of problem solving.
Thoughts in the Facet Pump idea?
Why not try running the engine with the pump you have now?

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Exactly! If fuel is going through the pump and into the test container, that means fuel will get to the carburetor.
I would definitely try it.

NeonDion

Threads
Hi Scrub, the current pulse and replacement pulses not working, thus my question on the Edelbrock 4-7psi to start the conversation and now after talking to you guys thinking about the facet 1-2psi to close this project out.

NeonDion

Threads
Exactly! If fuel is going through the pump and into the test container, that means fuel will get to the carburetor.
I would definitely try it.
That’s the problem, nothing coming out of the pump to test container.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
That’s the problem, nothing coming out of the pump to test container.
Okay. I must have misunderstood your earlier post. Yes, the Facet pump would work.

NeonDion

Threads
Okay. I must have misunderstood your earlier post. Yes, the Facet pump would work.
No problem Mr. Parr, you and the others have been great in helping problem solve.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I guess i misunderstood your post...
1638122488057.png
1638122511857.png