Echo GT-225 bogs down

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Terrorist radicalize the undecided & vunerable by slipping garbage in places where no one expects to see it.
It is called ambush marketing .
And while intelligent people read the rubbish & may initially discount for what it is, a peverse distortion of the truth, it stays in the back of their heads.
Then they see it again also some where unexpected and again some where unexpected and often times it will be conflaited with some thing that could be true.
Eventually the garbage gets adsorbed, gets tied to a true fact and becomes a truth that is being hidden from you so you can not believe anything but what the terrorist are telling your because they are strait shooters and every one else is out to get you .
Next minute you are walking into a mosque with an AK47 or running police cars off the road or bombing a synagogue or blowing up a government office and killing a lot of totally innocent people for your cause.
The really sick bit is the radicalizers are never the ones who commit the crimes , they convince others to do their dirty work for them , including spreading their perversions .

Conspiracy theorists / anti-vaxers , pseudo religions , etc, etc, etc. use the same ambush techniques to try & get their perverted messages into peoples heads .

Unlike some I went to the effort of doing the numbers for the USA , NZ, Aust, Brazil ( boy are they faked down ) , India ( also way understated ) , Germany & the UK.
Of course every government in the world could be part of the same conspiracy, millions all lieing in unison secretly emailing each other so the stories match and the only things you can believe is the twitter / face book postings of the one & only true guru telling the truth standing alone against the entire planet . Sound like a fairy tale , Bruce Willis movie etc ?

As for president Trumph I could not give a wrinkled rats rectum about what he said & did when he was the President and care even less now that he is not the President.
However it might be prudent to note that no State can indite a sitting President and now that he is not President any more he has prosecutions pending in New York & California .
So I can see a good reason why he would have done every thing that he could to stay in power to stave off pending fraud prosecutions .

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well put Bert.

But Bert you are never going get anything through to a Trump supporter, they are too hard headed to listen to anything other than tRump, Fox News, and the many far right socalled news channels. There are several tRump supporters in my area that is still trying to live in the past as they refuse to take down their 2020 signs some are like bill boards. I got one right down the road that send every penny of his extra money to Trump even though his home is falling apart because he now don't have the money to fix it because he thinks the billionaire tRump needs it more. He got tin on his roof that is held down by used tires because he can't even afford the screws or nails to fasten it down. No telling how it is on the inside of the home from the leaks. Just shows publicly how big of an idiot he is.

Just think about it. While is Trump telling all his supporters that they don't need the vaccine he got his and his wife in secret. So does cares about his supporters. No, just wants their money.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
IT is always about the money
Any cause that posts with a donate or subscribe button is a money making business, not a true cause.

I did not post with the intention of changing CMB1's mind.
It is obviously very firmly made up and probably totally closed.
It was posted for the benefit of others to make them aware of what CMB1 is trying to do and how radicalization works.
Once you are aware of ambush marketing it is a lot easier to identify it then put it in the total BS section of your mind so you do actually ignore it and not store it.

CMB1 is entitled to have his belief's as is every one else and I am very happy for him to feel like he does if it gives him some sort of comfort.
Every one has the right to believe what ever they want to and I for one do not have the rights to condem him for his belief's nor have any obligation to try to force him to change his mind.
That is what tyrants do .

One of Einstein's quotes that gets totally ignored now days goes along the lines of
"the only way to prove you really have a mind is to change it in light of overwhelming evidence that you were not fully correct "

One of the biggest problems of modern governance is the media's ability to instantly pull up quotes from 50 years ago when your opinions were not as well informed as they are now then accuse you of being a hypocrite as if what you thought is set in concrete from day one and never allowed to change .

The other big problem is AI funnelling every one with the same opinions into a self feeding group so every thing you read confirms your opinion and not challenge it .

A good parent will teach their children to read
Better parents teach their children to question what they read .

The fundamental building block of science
If it can't be regularly proven by any one it can not be considered to be absolute truth.
And truth is no more than the best description derived from the information available at the time so is always subject to change .

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
All I can say is that at least I learn early in life to admit when I was wrong and to ask for help when needed instead of just saying "I don't know" to say "I don't know but I find out the answer". Even today I never fully trust anything posted, written, or verbally said without checking into myself to prove it by verification. I have no problem admitting I am wrong if someone can prove it. I also can change too base on what I have learned. Having a closed mind just get you in trouble.

Of course there are still people that thinks the Earth is flat . Many of those think there is a new sun everyday too to justify their thinking as they cant explain how it gets back to the East every morning.

Opinions are just that opinions. Facts are facts. Even if I don't like the answer that doesn't change a fact. As you said even things we believe to be fact is subject change as more accurate information becomes available. In case of equipment improvements are constantly being made base on what has learned over time.

I have seen things that others said was impossible to happen. When I get in some to repair that acting very unusual I have to make sure that I get as much information about including if there is particular way it get to repeat it. Years ago I was working on Victor 600 series calculators that my customers started reporting they were adding wrong. The OEM techs said it was impossible so I had come up with a number sequence to prove the problem that I actual seen too. Once I had a repeatable operation I proceed to work with the OEM techs having them to enter the same sequence of steps (over the phone of course). They then were able to prove it to their engineers which finally admitted there were a problem. Boy I didn't like changing a hundred CPU chips but that what it took to fix the problem.

Something else almost everyone thinks is true is that one plus one is always two but isn't true when it comes biological things. It can be two or more; just depends on the results. Just something to think about as there are those will argue with a sign post with not a letter on it.

Oh well off to the Salt mine this morning. I got to test a recent repair to make sure it isn't losing oil pressure below sensor trigger point so I am mowing my yard with it. I still think a 20 hp V twin on a mower with 54" deck is too small for what I cutting this morning but that is just my opinion. I got it wired to kill the ignition if it does. The customer trusted the idiot light which is burned out so ran the engine with no oil. Then I got a chainsaw to repair that I punched hole in the piston using a piston stop...Isn't fun to break things while trying to find what is wrong with it? It turned I got a sticky oil pump pinion gear but the repairs are more in-depth now as full disassembly is required. A 30 min job now over a half day job.

semimechanicman

Threads
As the last time Semimechanicman posted, in fact the only time he posted was May 6 he either got Covid & died, the eEcho got Covid & died or he bought a new one
? thankfully I’m doing well but the problem just seemed to fix it self after using it one time and it works perfectly fine now. I also forgot about this website for a month or two.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Glad to hear you & your echo are doing well.
So looks like bad fuel or water .

upupandaway

Threads
So you know the friends & families of the 600,000 Americans who supposedly died from Covid & can confirm that they all died from some thing else ?
Did u look at the CDC site on TOTAL-TOTAL-ANY CAUSE of how many people died in 2020 vs '19 and '18.
The total deaths were lower than '19.
Pandemic....
I'll stop there.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Did u look at the CDC site on TOTAL-TOTAL-ANY CAUSE of how many people died in 2020 vs '19 and '18.
The total deaths were lower than '19.
Pandemic....
I'll stop there.
I made it quite clear several posts back I have no intention trying to change your mind and fully support your right to believe what you want to.
So please carry on with you dellusion if it makes you feel good.
Please do not get vaccinated and hang around with as many unvacinated like minded people as you can find.
With a bit of luck you will prove Darwin was wrong but you will be the first person to do it .
And if you prove Darwin correct I doubt you will be missed .
I have just had my first AZ jab so you are no threat to my health.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I had a guy the other day complaining about me wearing a mask. I told them really wanted me no be wearing it I glad to give him a dose of my TB. He left in a hurry. <LOL>