Echo GT-225 bogs down

semimechanicman

Threads
I have an echo gt-225 and it bogs down when I try to trim grass with it, it does not matter if the grass is thick or not. It idles fairly good and the fuel is pretty good. It does have a Chinese Carburator in it but it used to work good until like a week ago and the problem started. Don’t know what’s wrong

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Start by loosening the muffler
This time of year bugs get in & block them

seagiant

Threads
Hi,
Open your H side needle valve about a quarter turn!

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Hi,
Open your H side needle valve about a quarter turn!
I like to see how the OP going to this with the EPA plugs in place on that rotary carburetor; unless, he has the 2.5mm extractor tool at hand.

Also need the serial number as there are 13 versions of this unit to know exactly carburetor was used.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
As the last time Semimechanicman posted, in fact the only time he posted was May 6 he either got Covid & died, the eEcho got Covid & died or he bought a new one

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
As the last time Semimechanicman posted, in fact the only time he posted was May 6 he either got Covid & died, the eEcho got Covid & died or he bought a new one
Forgot to look at the first post date yet again. I going to stand in the corner (might ought to get myself a stool) for being a bad boy.

But he might have also just carry to a good shop.

CMB1

Threads
If he contracted Covid and survied like I did, you can pretty much count on the fact that according to Fauci's CDC numbers, he died along with his family and friends!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
So you know the friends & families of the 600,000 Americans who supposedly died from Covid & can confirm that they all died from some thing else ?
If the truth be know the actual number would be well over 1,000,000 , it definately plots that way .
Now if you can count & graph ( don't have to be able to think ) , dig out the figures on total deaths for the last ten years and plot the individual causes as a percentage of total deaths.
Exclude covid from the graph and add in normal flu deaths, although they were supposedly down 90% because of people finally practicing proper hygine.
The left over unexplained for 2019-2020 can fairly safely be attributed to Covid.

Another way to do it is to plot deaths per year as a percentage of population
plot them on a graph .
Draw a curve of best fit up to 2018 then extend it through to 2020 maintaining the same slope / curve .
The difference between the trend to 2018 line at 2019 - 2020 and the actual for 2019 & 2020 again can be attributed to covid , unless you believe there was a mass murdered who snuck into to peoples houses and killed random people every night.

And no I am not saying that politicans do not massage the number to suit their political agendas , but raw death numbers per year not attributed to anything can not be fudged.
And the only thing killing a lot of people in 2019-2020 that was not killing people in 2018 was covid .
Just this morning the life expectancy for citizens of the USA was published.
1.25 years lower than 2018 and this is 5 times the rate it has been reducing since 1986.
And yes the USA is the only developed country that life expectancy in actually going down, although due to the large numbers of people dieing from Covid most of Europe will go down for 2019 & 2020.
But they were all going up .

CMB1

Threads
So you know the friends & families of the 600,000 Americans who supposedly died from Covid & can confirm that they all died from some thing else ?
If the truth be know the actual number would be well over 1,000,000 , it definately plots that way .
Now if you can count & graph ( don't have to be able to think ) , dig out the figures on total deaths for the last ten years and plot the individual causes as a percentage of total deaths.
Exclude covid from the graph and add in normal flu deaths, although they were supposedly down 90% because of people finally practicing proper hygine.
The left over unexplained for 2019-2020 can fairly safely be attributed to Covid.

Another way to do it is to plot deaths per year as a percentage of population
plot them on a graph .
Draw a curve of best fit up to 2018 then extend it through to 2020 maintaining the same slope / curve .
The difference between the trend to 2018 line at 2019 - 2020 and the actual for 2019 & 2020 again can be attributed to covid , unless you believe there was a mass murdered who snuck into to peoples houses and killed random people every night.

And no I am not saying that politicans do not massage the number to suit their political agendas , but raw death numbers per year not attributed to anything can not be fudged.
And the only thing killing a lot of people in 2019-2020 that was not killing people in 2018 was covid .
Just this morning the life expectancy for citizens of the USA was published.
1.25 years lower than 2018 and this is 5 times the rate it has been reducing since 1986.
And yes the USA is the only developed country that life expectancy in actually going down, although due to the large numbers of people dieing from Covid most of Europe will go down for 2019 & 2020.
But they were all going up .
Politicians massaging the numbers? The medical field + every Trump hating leftist in the Democrat infested media had plenty to do with the Covid 'death sentence' and it's inflated numbers.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Know what, I had a severe case Pneumonia. Even after 7 yrs I still have lung problems so yes I was willing to try to protect myself. But as for those that don't you all can risk having to live with results if you survive. If you die it is just one less JA I have to deal with.

Look I tired of every JA in Washington and other places preventing us getting anything done at all just because of politics. Right now our US government is completely non functional because this and has been for several years. At this rate the USA is going to H**l in a hand basket fast.

I can't even get a real person on the phone from the IRS which I need to contact about them sending me checks that I can't cash without committing forgery. And I dont want to go to jail and/or pay huge fine that I don't have so that would mean jail too. So if I don't get the promised stimulus checks I just have to quit sending them my tax payments. Then maybe the JA will get off their backsides and contact me but if keep sending mail in the wrong name they just keep getting it back.

Yes some people survive Covid without problems that don't mean everyone does. We are not all the same, some of us are not put together as well. Some are long haulers and some have nothing to worry about as they are dead. I got customers that had Covid and survived but some had relapses. The neighbor across the street has done pneumonia 3X since he recovered a year ago.

You are probably one those that like sitting meats out on store shelves so people like me get food poisoning because the store simply just put the spoiled meat back in the meat case. I done had food poisoning over 5x in the last 5 yrs because of this and have nearly died twice. Those that does are just too d*** lazy or just don't care about their own family members that might get the dame piece meat and die.

Just think (if that is possible) for a minute right now most the US cases are in the low vaccinated Republican states so all they are doing besides being stupid for not even trying to protect themselves and their families is eliminating another Republican voter as they die off giving the Democrats a better chance. So go ahead don't protect those you love if you even care. Personally I don't give a D*** as all my family is gone.