Cool 1st-person view of "the life of a lawn care business operator"!

Threads
  • / Cool 1st-person view of "the life of a lawn care business operator"!
I found this video and I thought it was cool how it is shown from the operator's point of view. He sure can edge fast! (Of course I am still inexperienced with edging!)

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I found this video and I thought it was cool how it is shown from the operator's point of view. He sure can edge fast! (Of course I am still inexperienced with edging!)

The life of a lawn care business operator........... How about the life of a lawncare HACK. What a joke.

I'd be ashamed to put something like that on You tube.

Last edited:

mowerman05

Threads
If i did a yard like that I would be out of work in a hurry, not to mention cutting the downspout with his weed trimmer

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
If i did a yard like that I would be out of work in a hurry, not to mention cutting the downspout with his weed trimmer

Say nothing about his speed with the edger and I really like how he rounded all the corners with the edger. He never edged one flowerbed and when he mowed with the push mower he ran over some flowers in the back. His ability with the rider was terrible and the blower was worse, and blowing grass down the culvert, wow that's against the law here and you can get a $500 fine. Like I said the guys a Hack. The thing I really don't believe is he actually put that crap on youtube.

mowerman05

Threads
some people will do anything to get a little attention. the way he edged the corners they should be good for a month. just thinking about the new truck and trailer payments he must have. might want to do a better job so he can stay employed

Threads
The thing I really don't believe is he actually put that crap on youtube.

Ric: You should make a similar video of YOU doing some lawns! :biggrin::thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Threads
Sorry But I don't have anything or equipment that I can use to do a video.

Darn. Or you could just take a camera with you and take some pictures after you are done a lawn like you said you are going to start to do. :thumbsup:

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Darn. Or you could just take a camera with you and take some pictures after you are done a lawn like you said you are going to start to do. :thumbsup:

img_0623.jpgimg_0629.jpg

Here's a couple down the street that I do.