California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws

KM Richards

Threads
  • / California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws
Maybe the women will go on strike and refuse to put out
laughing2.gif

KM Richards

Threads
  • / California law bans small off-road gas engines, including lawnmowers and chainsaws
Yeah, I forgot about that... now, I hear the liberals are claiming men can get pregnant!

So if you go on a date, make sure she wears protection!
exclaimation _anim.gif

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Yeah, I forgot about that... now, I hear the liberals are claiming men can get pregnant!

So if you go on a date, make sure she wears protection!
View attachment 60575
Hell I can't get the doctor understand that I am pregnant. Or at least I keep checking yes to the question of the forms. "are you pregnant? yes/no"

I have found a way to keep those that complain about me wearing a mask. I just tell them I have TB and they just run for the doors. My TB is Two Belly disease but they think it is something else. I have noticed I not sneezing as much as the mask cuts down on the pollen.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Hmmm, I don't understand why they took this decision. On top of that, for people who already have these kinds of machines, what should they do with them? I don't think it's fair to impose them on getting rid of these machines. On top of that, if you use a good lawyer with all the points mentioned in this article: https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/nft-lawyer-5-things-you-must-consider-6066459/, I am sure you can prove to the judge that no one can dictate you not to use something you have in your house.
It is to pretend they are doing something about air pollution & climate change .
If they don't keep on making up stupid laws some one might think they have no purpose and sack them all.
As I have said many a time, one single jet landing & taking off pumps out more pollution then every chain saw would running all day & night for a week .

KM Richards

Threads
I just tell them I have TB and they just run for the doors. My TB is Two Belly disease but they think it is something else

That's funny thar, I don't care who'yar! funny.gif

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
so a little bird within the state who is involved around these kind of things told me this weekend there are now whisperings within the group of people who should know, that there are warehouses filling up with worn out and damaged EV batteries that no one has figured out what to do with them yet. Everyone keeps promising that the other guy will find a process to recycle them. This is going to be fun.

KM Richards

Threads
They can be repaired or refurbished...

KM Richards

Threads
Yes, you gotta let 'em rot real good before they can be shipped back to china to be repaired or refurbished.

They have to be shipped to china cause... it's work American's aren't allowed to do while slow joe is ruinnin the show YO

They worried bout pollution n stuff here in the US... so they have to go back to china