Briggs MST

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Earned it for the 1st time in Nov. 2012.
Just discovered this forum....looking forward to following regularly and learning alot from everyone's input. :rolleyes:

Good that you have got your MST.
How long have you been in the lawnmower trade?

RegularJoe

Threads
Good that you have got your MST.
How long have you been in the lawnmower trade?
Thx. for asking.
Brand spankin' new (without any hands-on experience the MST was 'quite a trip' :- ).
Looking for a job in N. GA 'as we type.'
Reviewing your profile: How is the off-road bicycling 'over there' in Scotland? We have some great 'forest service roads' and back side of nowhere riding here in the northern part of the state of GA.
Starting to ramble, however: I have family members who has been to Scotlland and they tell me that the beauty of the landscape is beyond words.

pugaltitude

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thx. for asking.
Brand spankin' new (without any hands-on experience the MST was 'quite a trip' :- ).
Looking for a job in N. GA 'as we type.'
Reviewing your profile: How is the off-road bicycling 'over there' in Scotland? We have some great 'forest service roads' and back side of nowhere riding here in the northern part of the state of GA.
Starting to ramble, however: I have family members who has been to Scotlland and they tell me that the beauty of the landscape is beyond words.

If you have the MST status then a job shouldnt be too difficult but of course experience is key aswell.
I did my MST before the powerportal and had microfiche to contend with.

Keep an eye out for ILENGINE and Rivets posts as they know their stuff.

Yes i am very lucky with landscape here.
I mountainbike at probably the best trails in Britain called the 7 stanes(stone).
7stanes - 7stanes Mountain Biking Scotland l Mountain bike trails l Borders l Dumfries and Galloway
We also have one of the darkest areas in the world in a forest park which brilliant to go biking.
Forestry Commission Scotland - Galloway Forest Park Dark Skies

Problem is we have had the 3 wettest summers in a row.
I had to go to spain just to show my kids what the sun looked like :laughing:

Threads
If you have the MST status then a job shouldnt be too difficult but of course experience is key aswell.

Ah microfiche that brings back memories, yes i also sat mine before the power portal came along, i did a speed test with our parts/office person recently, i was able to find part numbers (old)quicker than her using microfiche, while she was looking them up on the power portal,
Congradulations to you Regularjoe for gaining MST status, well done mate:thumbsup:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads

Keep an eye out for ILENGINE and Rivets posts as they know their stuff.

Yes i am very lucky with landscape here.
I mountainbike at probably the best trails in Britain called the 7 stanes(stone).
7stanes - 7stanes Mountain Biking Scotland l Mountain bike trails l Borders l Dumfries and Galloway
We also have one of the darkest areas in the world in a forest park which brilliant to go biking.
Forestry Commission Scotland - Galloway Forest Park Dark Skies

Problem is we have had the 3 wettest summers in a row.
I had to go to spain just to show my kids what the sun looked like :laughing:

Thanks for the complement Pug.

GetTechnicalWithJd

Threads
How many of you guys on here are Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technicians other than me. Just curious how many are on this forum since there is only about 5000 in the world.

I have been an MST for 9 years. We have three MSTs in my family.