After about a year with stens, I've learned:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Growing about 18" a week around here right now as the floods have saturated the soils & it is still pushing 30 C
Heading into another week of rain 4" to 10" per day so by the time I hit the remainder it will be pushing 6'
Sorry I did not invest in that sickle bar mower a while back

Last edited:

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I need to order some more Briggs quantum needle seat kits, I've had about 8 of those in the last 2 weeks that have had fuel in the oil and air filter.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Maybe you can send me some that Boredom. I'm working 6 10hr days now accept when it pouring down. If I am lucky I get the backlog worked by next week. Two major Kawasaki engine repairs to do, One Hydro Gear pump rebuild on a Scag Turf Tiger, 4 more Stihl bushcutters (got 6 out today), a Honda powered generator and a Honda powered air compressor, a Yamaha 660 ATV in the shop, a couple riders, one Ransomes walk behind, and I still got two of my computer to repair on plus finish burying a 200 ft Cat 6 underground cable to the shop. Really need to computer back in the shop. Then of there is the well tank that needs replacing and the Chevy's differential that need to rebuild on my truck.

When things start jumping they start jumping all over the place.:eek:

So, what are you doing after lunch?

I am not that busy. Only have 5 things in the shop now and have 5 waiting for me to pick up. Taking a few days off to go to my son's and install cabinets a new dishwasher and some electrical work his timing is perfect.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What lunch besides I am on a crash diet due the doctor refusing to put me back on the blood pressure meds that were working. Currently consuming about 500 calories a day and two coffee cups of water (of course it is coffee). I did manage to get it down to 160/100, down from 225/120 and that is with the pill he changed me to. But boy those table legs are looking awful good lately.Too bad I wasn't born part termite. I done shed about 20 lbs in the last 4 weeks.

Next week I going try to find a new doctor and fire the current. If he cant do his job he don't need me as a patient.

sivasilvan

Forum Newbie
Threads
Respect for juggling all those repairs and projects. It's like a non-stop action movie in your shop. I stumbled upon this interesting article about what to look for in a whistleblower attorney in Dallas. It's a bit different from your daily grind, but you never know when you might need some legal insights. Check it out if you're into that kind of thing https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/what-to-look-for-in-a-whistleblower-2684985/. I'm kinda new here, so thanks for sharing your hustle – makes my to-do list seem like a piece of cake!

Last edited:

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
What lunch besides I am on a crash diet due the doctor refusing to put me back on the blood pressure meds that were working. Currently consuming about 500 calories a day and two coffee cups of water (of course it is coffee). I did manage to get it down to 160/100, down from 225/120 and that is with the pill he changed me to. But boy those table legs are looking awful good lately.Too bad I wasn't born part termite. I done shed about 20 lbs in the last 4 weeks.

Next week I going try to find a new doctor and fire the current. If he cant do his job he don't need me as a patient.
Last year I fired 3 for basically the same stuff you are dealing with, plus reported one to medicare for fraudulent billing and another to the state medical board for ethics violations. So 3 for poor care, 1 for billing fraud, and another for medical malpractice.