After about a year with stens, I've learned:

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
I may have to give up the fix it gig and go back to the old fashioned way of making money. Robbing banks. ? less tax implications too.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Robbing banks is not as lucrative as being a politician or a laywer. You can steal the money legally also no bullets to dodge most times. Being a honest man I would never make it in politics or as a lawyer.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Robbing banks is not as lucrative as being a politician or a laywer. You can steal the money legally also no bullets to dodge most times. Being a honest man I would never make it in politics or as a lawyer.
being a politician or lawyer, you can do the same, yet get away with it.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well, just to prove there are good people in the world i gave a guy a discount on the labor on his chainsaw because it took so long to get a part in. He was so thankful that i was able to repair his MS250 without changing out the entire handle/tank assembly to fix the small broken piece that holds in the control lever in that he tipped me $20 over the full bill. Dealer wanted hundreds to fix the saw. I guess i can hold off on the bank job for another week.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
Well, just to prove there are good people in the world i gave a guy a discount on the labor on his chainsaw because it took so long to get a part in. He was so thankful that i was able to repair his MS250 without changing out the entire handle/tank assembly to fix the small broken piece that holds in the control lever in that he tipped me $20 over the full bill. Dealer wanted hundreds to fix the saw. I guess i can hold off on the bank job for another week.
Darn. I'm bored.

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
I will send you the plans for the bank job. You're not afraid of explosives i hope.
tenor.gif

RichardBatchelor

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ha, bank robbery is not as lucrative as being a politician, you can steal legally, and there will be no consequences. I recently heard a story about a law firm https://federal-lawyer.com/criminal-law/white-collar-crimes/ that defended a politician who used his government position for years to steal money. The court issued a verdict that he was innocent. Everyone would love to have such a lucrative job. So you are thinking narrowly, we all need to work in government jobs to get rich.

Last edited:

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Darn. I'm bored.
Maybe you can send me some that Boredom. I'm working 6 10hr days now accept when it pouring down. If I am lucky I get the backlog worked by next week. Two major Kawasaki engine repairs to do, One Hydro Gear pump rebuild on a Scag Turf Tiger, 4 more Stihl bushcutters (got 6 out today), a Honda powered generator and a Honda powered air compressor, a Yamaha 660 ATV in the shop, a couple riders, one Ransomes walk behind, and I still got two of my computer to repair on plus finish burying a 200 ft Cat 6 underground cable to the shop. Really need to computer back in the shop. Then of there is the well tank that needs replacing and the Chevy's differential that need to rebuild on my truck.

When things start jumping they start jumping all over the place.:eek: