YTH24K48 Mandrel Assembly Part Question

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
We get a lot of trash mowers that failed to sell in the USA sent down here as our selling season is your winter
Thus I see the California special mowers, the USA general mowers and the export versions of quite a few.
The most noticable difference between them is the Californian models rarely have any grease nipples fitted

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
We get a lot of trash mowers that failed to sell in the USA sent down here as our selling season is your winter
Thus I see the California special mowers, the USA general mowers and the export versions of quite a few.
The most noticable difference between them is the Californian models rarely have any grease nipples fitted
well you know that grease just burns them forests up.... :rolleyes:

rabl

Forum Newbie
Threads
Glad I found this thread because I have a new 2023 MZ 48 and it has no zerks on the mowing deck which bothered me. Manual shows to grease zerks on both spindles and the front pulley. You all put my mind at ease, Thanks

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
It all OEM manual producers are now too lazy to keep the manuals updated. I even found a 2014 Bad Boy CZT Elite with a bad wiring diagram. Email them and they said the wiring diagram is the correct one; although, it only indicated one fuse and the mower had three fuses. They didn't even know the fuse sizes. Oh well took an hour to lookup components and hand trace the wires because of the stupid wiring diagram and not a real schematic that I am use to. Also the diagram image had to blow up 600x just to read it so it would long fit the 20" screen. Same type of diagram that Kubota uses.