you still love that chicken from Popeye's?

shurguywutt

Threads
mmm I guess they are delivering the special herbs and spices. Need to ask questions next time my order comes with an extra "thigh"

I mean, DC is infested with rats! LOL

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've never been inside a Popeyes. Or even know where 1 is located here.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Rodents are eaten all over the planet Earth. Heck the Southeast US is known to have people eating scavengers (aka animals that eat dead animals). One of them being the O possum. Over in England they eat dump rats. And many places in the Far East and Africa eat rats, bats, and other animals that Americans consider nasty. Besides chickens that are free ranged eat about anything in the course of a day. And mice are one of them.

Besides it could be worst as you could be eating rotten meat in another restaurant as in the following article. We just don't know what we are eating; unless, we kill it, dress it, and cook it ourselves.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/19/americas/brazil-horse-meat-gang-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

I would not put it pass someone doing it in the USA too. It isn't that hard grind it in.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
While rats are not what you would want in a kitchen & normally indicate poor hygiene , I would bet pounds to peanuts that actual photo was staged.
I was born on the waterfront with lots of water rats around .
It was how I learned to shoot , rats on a sewerage man hole pillar as the tide came in from 300 yards using a .22.
However 3 of them in a line running that close is not normal wild rat behaviour but does make for a good photo.
If rats were the health problem they are made out to be then there would be no Global warming happening as the population would be well below 1,000,000,000

shurguywutt

Threads
These rats ate too much of that chicken at popeyes so they may be acting a little funny.

Ron3

Threads
These rats ate too much of that chicken at popeyes so they may be acting a little funny.
I live in Knoxville Tennessee am 74 years old when I was a kid we are squirrel when cleaned looks like a rat even down to the dark grey meat, doubt I could do that now but lots of people do.