YES, I am back!

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am back, LMF!

Muhammad told me the bot was mis-configured. It's down to only censoring what it oughta...and that has nothing to do with what most members post around here.

HOWEVER, it seems some are not accustomed to such forum drama, and I would remind such members this all a VOLUNTEER effort, and if there is a problem, we oughta hear about it. Whether it be member-to-member, or member-to-admin, problems should be posted everywhere. That's the only way they get resolved. Anything else is denial.

I have posted why I left, and why I came back in another thread. Quite honestly, I didn't know anyone really gave a poop. To see that I was indeed as vital a member as I thought I was is heartwarming.

Won't change much, however. I am still me, and always will be. This thread is in answer to Noma's thread about us getting all off track and whatnot. Maybe so, but at my salary for this place, I don't take anyone's PC s---t. (that's be $0 annually - not a prize or nothin........same salary as you.)

So, just deal with the drama - or, oh, I dunno.............DON'T F---ING READ IT!!!!!! Not that hard.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Before I go to bed, however.......

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I feel the need.......

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
wait for it now.........

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
To hit 1400 posts. This, children, is known as postwhoring.

I was so close, and nothing really to respond to, so I was a postwhore. :biggrin:

Yet again....:biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
To hit 1400 posts. This, children, is known as postwhoring.

I was so close, and nothing really to respond to, so I was a postwhore. :biggrin:

Yet again....:biggrin:

WTF?????!!!! :eek::confused2:

THAT REALLY TICKS ME OFF BIG TIME.....:mad::mad::thumbdown::thumbdown:

And you know what I am referring to, Twall....NO PROFANITY PERMITTED HERE !!!

You guys tell me the word "W-----" isn't a dirty word......:laughing::laughing::laughing:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
"As vital a member as I thought I was is heartwarming....."

Yeah, HORSE SQUEEZE.

The rest of us here just enjoy your ranting because you make us FEEL SO NORMAL IN COMPARISON.

Oh, I can be so nasty sometimes.....my apologies.....:laughing::laughing:

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Diarrhea Mouth is a birth defect that the medical profession has had little success in treating. What has happened is two body openings were transposed at birth and the correction procedure is very difficult and usually not successful. Rave on.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Diarrhea Mouth is a birth defect that the medical profession has had little success in treating. What has happened is two body openings were transposed at birth and the correction procedure is very difficult and usually not successful. Rave on.

And that would be the bell starting round 2:rolleyes:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Yeah, I sincerely admire how well you seem to have adjusted to that unfortunate birth defect, want to clue us in as to what your secrets of coping with such success are.....:laughing: :laughing: