WHICH MOWER?

Threads
I have a relative that is unable to mow her own lawn. She has a lawn company come, but they are very unreliable and expensive. She has a 0.18 acre lot (very small). Whenever I come down to visit, the grass is long, and I would gladly mow it for free, but her mower is old and broken. I think the best thing to do would be buy her a mower. I just want something from Home Depot. I would only use it maybe once a month for 20 mins. I don't care if it a push mower. What brand should I get? Lawnboy? Toro? Honda?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Honda

Sent from my iPhone using LMF

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a relative that is unable to mow her own lawn. She has a lawn company come, but they are very unreliable and expensive. She has a 0.18 acre lot (very small). Whenever I come down to visit, the grass is long, and I would gladly mow it for free, but her mower is old and broken. I think the best thing to do would be buy her a mower. I just want something from Home Depot. I would only use it maybe once a month for 20 mins. I don't care if it a push mower. What brand should I get? Lawnboy? Toro? Honda?

I think you were the one that was talking about one of your Honda's that you didn't like because it wasn't as fast as the other, the mower you were talking about I believe was the 160cc. If I were you I'd take that mower to her and replace it with another 190cc that you like. She would have a Honda mower that would work well for her and you would upgrade your mowers for you business, it's a win win.

Threads
I think you were the one that was talking about one of your Honda's that you didn't like because it wasn't as fast as the other, the mower you were talking about I believe was the 160cc. If I were you I'd take that mower to her and replace it with another 190cc that you like. She would have a Honda mower that would work well for her and you would upgrade your mowers for you business, it's a win win.

I would have never thought of that, but that is a GREAT idea!! :thumbsup: