WHAT TYPE OF MOWER DO YOU USE AS YOUR MAIN MOWER?

WHAT TYPE OF MOWER DO YOU USE AS YOUR PRIMARY MOWER?

• Total voters

ztrjim

Threads
I love my Zero Turn Mower because it cuts fast and can spend more time with my family! :cool:

Vanousb

Threads
Exmark Pioneer s-series 60" zero turn for my 3 acres plus some for in laws. Absolutely love it. Older mtd with honda gcv160 for small stuff.

LoCo86

Threads
Primary mower would be my Exmark Turf Tracers 36"&52". But I also use the Exmark laser z x-series 52" and Toro Grandstand 52" for larger properties.

sjessen

Threads
Exmark Turf Tracer 60" for work and an Exmark/Toro Timemaster 30" for the house.

bt3

Threads
I used a Montgomery Ward (Yardman) Lawn Tractor for a decade. Then decided I wanted the exercise so my Snapper 21" Commercial model was put back into service and my Lawn Tractor was sold. I use the Snapper and the LawnBoy (2 stroke) alternately during the season, but I use the Snapper solely in the fall because of the HIVAC efficiency to mulch and pick up the leaves.

I've been walking now for 20 years and it may be time to start thinking about getting another tractor for my 1 acre heavily wooded property. The problem is there is so much trim, a walk behind makes more sense.

poulin landscaping

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / WHAT TYPE OF MOWER DO YOU USE AS YOUR MAIN MOWER?
Wright 52 stand on ( going to trade for a bob cat pro cat this spring ) and a Bob cat 48 inch walk behind and all stihl handhelds

mrfred54

Threads
I use a farmall super A with a 60" cut for my 4 acres. around the house I use a 149 cubcadet. the super A is a 1951 and the 149 is a 1973. I have a plow and a snow blade for the super A and a tiller and snowblower for the 149. have had both these units for many many years. my neighbor keeps telling me I need a zero turn but I keep tellin him that their useless for what I need cause you cant plow or till with one and besides that he is on his fourth on in the last 15 years where as my two tractors will never have to be replaced

bill1631

Threads
  • / WHAT TYPE OF MOWER DO YOU USE AS YOUR MAIN MOWER?
Do you use a push mower, garden tractor, or ZTR mower as your primary mower?

I have a Country Clipper Boss "O" turn with 26HP & 60" cut. I put a cheap battery maintainer on it and add gas stabilizer in the fall and it starts right up in the spring - at least it has since 2010. Love the tilt deck. I sit on a low shop stool and change the blades. No more crawling on the ground to remove them. It gets freshly sharpened blades about 4 times a summer. I set the blades at 12:00 2:00 and 4:00 o'clock. Although the blades will shift in time it cuts like a dream. Wish I would have gotten the 72" cut as I cut up to 6 acres.
Bill---

Alison_Di

Forum Newbie
Threads
I prefer garden tractor:thumbsup:

mikehouse

Threads
I use my Craftsman 22" walk-behind.It sure helps that it's self-propelled too.