Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

deere8300

Forum Newbie
Threads
I am jimmy and I have a X Mark Lazer Z. It has a Kohler 26 EFI engine with 780 hours. It is missing and sputtering bad. Has 2 new coils,New fuel filter, and is not any better. Getting bad enough it will nearly die under a load. Need help!!

saber_35

Threads
Hi, Jeffrey here,
I was introduced to an Exmark 72" Lazer Z about 10 years ago. The property I work at has around 20 acres + of mow able grass. My boss and I discussed buying a lawnmower for the property and he let me pick it out. :) What a great machine it has been. (Can I use the phrase "Bad ***"?) I had never sat on a zero turn before and I fell in love with it. We have had no major issues with it. Still runs excellent but it does have around 800 hours on it though and it gets serviced once or twice every year.
On to present day....I moved into my girlfriends home (we are engaged now) with about 4 to 5 acres to mow. Her parents who had been paying for the lawn to be cut, came to me about buying a lawn mower so they could stop paying for it to be mowed. I agreed with them 100%. I told her mom that I'm not getting some little snail speed Cub Cadet because I am not going to spend my entire weekends cutting grass. I told her give me some time and I'll start searching for one. A month later I found what I wanted. A 2006 31 hp Briggs and Stratton 60" Lazer Z. Has a few piddle issues that I have fixed but did cost money to get them back working like they should. Couple other issues that I will post about. So the in-laws are happy and the wife to be is cutting the grass. Win win for me. :) I can't keep her off of it. She wants to cut the grass every 3 days it seems. I just hope that she'll keep cutting the grass. :)
Onto the posts....

vpaulh

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
I have a 03 exmark lazer hp, after I mow for a while the engine will suddenly die, it will start up but when I release the parking brake it dies, what is the problem?

vpaulh

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, my name is Paul
I have an 03 exmark lazer z hp, I can start it and it runs great until I have been mowing for a while the it will suddenly die, it will start back up but when I release the parking brake it dies. Anyon know what the problem is?

saber_35

Threads
No expert here but sounds like a safety switch issue. Maybe seat or steering handles?

baroda5

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello everyone, I finally made the jump from old used cheap mowers to something a little better. I just bought an Exmark Pioneer E-Series 52" with a 23hp Kawasaki. I have a little over an acre to mow, but I'm negotiating a 3 acre parcel next to me that helped me justify making the move. The big October sale plus $300 Amazon card and 0% interest made it hard to say no. I mowed last week for the first time and I cut my time down from 2.5hrs with the old Troy-Bilt to 1hr exactly while still trying to figure out how to expertly navigate my new levers.

Cheers!
Exmark front.jpgExmark side.jpg

rmaccy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I have an 2004 exmark LZ27KC724. It doesn't look like much but it still runs and cuts great, until now (small issue). I use it to mow 4 acres.

doctorzoidberg

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi everyone!

Been a long time reader of the forums but finally signed up for an account.

A few years ago I purchased a used 1998 Exmark Lazer Z and been very happy with the purchase! This forum has been very helpful for figuring out all the maintenance and minor issues I have had so thanks to everyone for all your helpful posts :smile:

omni

Forum Newbie
Threads
Howdy! New ExMark owner here. We have a S- Series, with a 6' deck... got it from a gold course that is shutting down. Has around 2550 hours, its a 2012. We decided to call it "Clifford".. the big red mower! We are planning on using it around our property here in Houston (1/2 acre) and out near Cleveland where we are building a house on 3 acres. We have a large John Deere tractor with a 4' brush hog... but we have a lot of tress to mow around and we figured this will be the best thing for those parts. Havent put it to the test yet, but will soon!:thumbsup:

DDS1943

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, have a 2014 exmark 60" mower. A friend changed the oil for me last year and I am thinking of doing it myself this year. Thought I would look for some advise here. :smile: