Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!

Firegoose

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
New guy here from Tenn, bought a used Exmark with some issues to hopefully repair and have a good mower in the end.

Jason

vernonator

Forum Newbie
Threads
New Guy from IA

New guy - have a 2011 ExMark LazerZ E-Series that I bought new and actually picked up at the factory in Beatrice!!!1 (buddy got me a deal thru his sister who works there). Mow 4acres and came from a Cub Cadet GT3224(love the tractor HATED the deck) that I still use for snow blowing.

ExMark mows GREAT and have had no issues over 3 seasons. Going to put the hitch kit on it to get away from using the Cub for my other tasks (spreading, spraying etc).

Mark

drumrooster

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Welcome to the Exmark Forum -- Check in Here First!
DRUMROOSTER

thanks for adding me me..xmark 60" zero turn..fuel pump issues??

ksmith0110

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an old used Exmark Lazer Z 60". It came with a 23 hp motor, it was changed to 25 hp somewhere along the line, and I upgraded it to a 30 hp last year after losing a cylinder in the 25. It is a beast!

ole dummy

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, my name is Ricky, I have a laser z 44 inch cut that I bought new about 16 years ago. It has been a great mower with very few problems. Really like the forum, lots of info here.

Vanousb

Threads
photo 1.jpg
Names Vanous. Just got my first Exmark yesterday. It is a Pioneer S-Series 60 inch cut with 27 hp ZT740 Kohler engine. After much research and visiting dealers, this was the very best for my money and my 3 plus acre lawn (and father in laws yard/farm).

chuckyboy76

Forum Newbie
Threads
Exmark.jpgHi I'm Chuck. I just purchased my first Exmark. I got the 2014 Laser E-Series 52". So far I am really impressed.

Vanousb

Threads
Nice looking mower Chuck. You will be very happy with your buy. Looked at that same model when I started thinking about mower....after I road the S-Series demo, I was hooked and decided the size and speed would be better for my lawn.

Cepennington

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently purchased a 2013 Exmark Laser Z X Series 60" with the 29 HP Kawasaki. It was a demo with 118 hours and came with a hitch kit, trash container, full suspension seat, and a jack that attaches to the front to easily change the blades.
I mow about 4 acres with it. I was looking for an E Series, but I got this demo X Series with the added accessories for roughly the price of the E Series. I love this mower.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 7

Vanousb

Threads
Congrats on the great deal. Demo will have been maintained and well care for. First Exmark?