Welcome to the Dixie Chopper Forum!

Jabbeaux

Forum Newbie
Threads
Bought a 27/50 dixie chopper last year. So far have been very happy with the mower. I cut about 4 acres and it has cut my time pretty much in half. Take care.

jerrywethi

Forum Newbie
Threads
:confused2::confused2:
GREETINGS to all Dixie Chopper mower owners!

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name). Maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already, you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Dixie Chopper owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it.

We want to make this the best resource for Dixie Chopper mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Dixie Chopper stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.

docwindprod

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks; I feel very welcome.

I'm just looking for some insight here. This year we bought a demo 2010 Silver Eagle and love it.

However, at about 50 hours the LED began blinking between the hours of use and "Change Oil".... which is confusing because we bought it with about 20 hours on it, and they did the whole oil/filter change before delivery.

Of course it's a holiday week, so our dealer's not at his phone (which makes perfect sense to me). However, this could be one of three things:

1) an annoying and poorly-timed reminder to do an oil change that shouldn't be necessary for another 50 hours of use,
2) a bad pressure sensor, or
3) a REAL issue that's gonna take some in-shop work.

i can't be taking chances with this thing, and don't feel like changing oil and filter until 1) i have enough oil, and 2) i know that's the solution.

has anyone out there had issues with this?

Silver EAGLE 2760HP. i think it's a Genelac engine.

Thanks!

Parkmower

Threads
docwindprod said:

I'm just looking for some insight here. This year we bought a demo 2010 Silver Eagle and love it.

However, at about 50 hours the LED began blinking between the hours of use and "Change Oil".... which is confusing because we bought it with about 20 hours on it, and they did the whole oil/filter change before delivery.

Of course it's a holiday week, so our dealer's not at his phone (which makes perfect sense to me). However, this could be one of three things:

1) an annoying and poorly-timed reminder to do an oil change that shouldn't be necessary for another 50 hours of use,

i can't be taking chances with this thing, and don't feel like changing oil and filter until 1) i have enough oil, and 2) i know that's the solution.

Thanks!

My bet is it is a timed reminder light. Not 100% sure as I've never seen yr model, but I've ran a few mowers that do that. Best bet is look in the manual if you don't have it I'd try looking for online manual.

Carl2615

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello to the forum.
I recently purchased a 2006 Silver Eagle and I just know that I have a good chance in receiving some guidence, but I will hopefully post in the right area. There is a lot of very good readings in this forum. Anyway hello from South Florida.

Regards.....Carl2615

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
WELCOME to LMF...
:smile:KennyV

s10xtremist

Forum Newbie
Threads

Thanks!

It comes on every 50 hours regardless. It should stop blinking by 52 hours, though.

kwhites634

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just found this forum today, though I've owned and commercially operated a Classic XW2002 for 13-15 years. Posted a problem on here earlier this evening; doesn't even show up yet. Maybe I'm just not familiar with the site enough yet. I've noticed, however, that the most recent post is a year old, so I'm wondering just how active it is