Ways to hang line trimmers from shop wall

wilburn cox

Threads
What are some methods some of you use to hang line trimmers from a shop wall. I don't like just laying my trimmers on the shop floor. Takes up space and also dangerous to me from falling over them. Any ideas will be appreciated.
I love the forums on Lawn World. I tried doing a google custom search on upper right of page as I do in Tractor By Net but it didn't work for me.
Thanks in advance
Red Cox

Threads
What are some methods some of you use to hang line trimmers from a shop wall. I don't like just laying my trimmers on the shop floor. Takes up space and also dangerous to me from falling over them. Any ideas will be appreciated.
I love the forums on Lawn World. I tried doing a google custom search on upper right of page as I do in Tractor By Net but it didn't work for me.
Thanks in advance
Red Cox

I use these wall racks that are meant to hold shovels, rakes, etc., to hold my string trimmers. I didn't buy this brand of them, but it is the exact same design. I also attached a photo below. They work great!

Here is the item: Shop Blue Hawk Metal Flip-Up Tool Holder at Lowes.com

My garage:
storage 3.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I hang all trimmers, good , reconditioned for sale, wrecks for parts & customers on some bent No 8 fencing wire horizontal pointing slightly uphill.
The reason is not to temp gravity into filling the engines with fuel

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I use the Rubbermaid FastTrack Power Tool Holder/Rail System from Home Depot. It's a little pricier than others but works great. It's designed to hold most all types of power tools with a variety hooks to hang most any tools as well. The FastTrack Rail is directly mounted to the wall using the included hardware. I use it to store Trimmers, Edgers etc I even hang my MoJack mower lift on it and it weighs 68 lbs. I even have a 42lb Hotmover Tadpole Trike hanging on it so it will accept about anything.

wilburn cox

Threads
I use these wall racks that are meant to hold shovels, rakes, etc., to hold my string trimmers. I didn't buy this brand of them, but it is the exact same design. I also attached a photo below. They work great!

Here is the item: Shop Blue Hawk Metal Flip-Up Tool Holder at Lowes.com

My garage:
View attachment 27667
Thanks. I appreciate this. I was in Brownwood TX. yesterday and they did not have this type hook. There is a Lowe's in Granbury TX just 20 minutes away. I think this is what I need in order to hand my trimmers and also my Stihl, gas powered, pole say. Thanks again.
Red Cox

wilburn cox

Threads
I hang all trimmers, good , reconditioned for sale, wrecks for parts & customers on some bent No 8 fencing wire horizontal pointing slightly uphill.
The reason is not to temp gravity into filling the engines with fuel
Thanks for the helpful information. I appreciate the input. I am not a shop owner just a home owner on 4 acres and have a 1600 foot shop which is very full at the present time. I must take some time over the winter to get it into shape.
Have a fantastic day and love to you and yours.
Red Cox

Threads
Thanks. I appreciate this. I was in Brownwood TX. yesterday and they did not have this type hook. There is a Lowe's in Granbury TX just 20 minutes away. I think this is what I need in order to hand my trimmers and also my Stihl, gas powered, pole say. Thanks again.
Red Cox

Let us know if you find this item, and how it works for you! Have a good afternoon. :smile:

wilburn cox

Threads
I use the Rubbermaid FastTrack Power Tool Holder/Rail System from Home Depot. It's a little pricier than others but works great. It's designed to hold most all types of power tools with a variety hooks to hang most any tools as well. The FastTrack Rail is directly mounted to the wall using the included hardware. I use it to store Trimmers, Edgers etc I even hang my MoJack mower lift on it and it weighs 68 lbs. I even have a 42lb Hotmover Tadpole Trike hanging on it so it will accept about anything.
Thanks Ric. I will check this out on Home Depot web site. Thanks for your response and have a great day.
Red Cox

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Thanks Ric. I will check this out on Home Depot web site. Thanks for your response and have a great day.
Red Cox

The nice thing about Rubbermaid FastTrack Power Tool Holder/Rail System is the Rail itself, it's 48 inches long and you mount it from stud to stud and the hooks being attached to the rail, you can slide or space your hooks how ever you want to accommodate the tools you want to hang and you don't have to have a stud for every tool you want to hang or in my case drilling into concrete. One Rail can hold five trimmers.

wilburn cox

Threads
The nice thing about Rubbermaid FastTrack Power Tool Holder/Rail System is the Rail itself, it's 48 inches long and you mount it from stud to stud and the hooks being attached to the rail, you can slide or space your hooks how ever you want to accommodate the tools you want to hang and you don't have to have a stud for every tool you want to hang or in my case drilling into concrete. One Rail can hold five trimmers.
Thanks again Ric. I will check them out at Home Depot. Have a great day. Red Cox