Water in Gas, Help Needed!!!

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
Water should be at the bottom.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Another way to determine if there is water , remove the gas hose at the carb , gravity or let it pump some in a veggie can and see if it will burn .

Pat M

Threads
Water should be at the bottom.
In the 1st container (coke bottle), the top portion is gasoline. What is the darker color on the bottom? Water (why it's dark like oil) or oil? I have attached the photo of gas that came out of the carburetor, it looks like water at the bottom, it does not look dark like in the coke bottle. (I just drained it today & I still can't get it to start). Sorry, I didn't see the message on page 2.IMG_4866.JPEG

Pat M

Threads
Are you thinking of payback?
I love too if I knew who they are but I know who sent them to my house. The 3rd time, they put the debris in my gas tank, they also drained the oil out of my jack so I could not use it. I had to clean my tank a couple of times & pump the debris out of the fuel hoses. The picture just shows the debris that I pumped out of the fuel line after the fuel shut-off valve. I have a lots of cameras both wireless & hard wire (Cat 5), but I still never caught them on tape. I don't know how they did it. Are you willing to help me?

Attachments

• IMG_6105.JPEG
    IMG_6105.JPEG
    599.3 KB · Views: 2

davis2

Threads
I love too if I knew who they are but I know who sent them to my house. The 3rd time, they put the debris in my gas tank, they also drained the oil out of my jack so I could not use it. I had to clean my tank a couple of times & pump the debris out of the fuel hoses. The picture just shows the debris that I pumped out of the fuel line after the fuel shut-off valve. I have a lots of cameras both wireless & hard wire (Cat 5), but I still never caught them on tape. I don't know how they did it. Are you willing to help me?
SECURE YOUR STUFF!

Pat M

Threads
SECURE YOUR STUFF!
I did.
I have a ton of cameras (30+), I have a Ring alarm system with battery backup & cellular backup (motion sensors, several door sensors & cameras, including hardwired cameras). They disable my Wyze alarm system (including several motion sensors & tons of door sensors) & cameras. I have 6 smart locks, the stuff inside my house is still missing. Tell me how they can bypass all this security & new technology.
My rider & gas cans sit in front of the hardwired camera, they still tamper it with no video footage. Yesterday I grabbed the gas can to buy new gas, there was a lot of liquid so I poured it into a plastic cup first, then I called the police & poured the rest in front of the police. This is the picture, mostly water. I have about 1/2 gal of diesel left in the 2nd container (a gal size), it's heavier so I poured it into the plastic container. It was foaming at the top while I poured it, later I poured it back into the gas can, and there was a little water at the bottom, plus white residue. They also put the wrong gas cap on each one (from what I did)

Rewards $5,000.00 - Who would like to help me catch the thieves & have them prosecuted?

Attachments

• IMG_6178.JPEG
    IMG_6178.JPEG
    794.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6176.JPEG
    IMG_6176.JPEG
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6180.JPEG
    IMG_6180.JPEG
    662.3 KB · Views: 0

ILENGINE

Lawn Royalty
Threads
My guess it is somebody local and knows you and possibly has your security codes.

Pat M

Threads
My guess it is somebody local and knows you and possibly has your security codes.
Someone worked for me 20 yrs ago, we had a problem at the end. He sent someone to burglarize & sabotage me. The chance is it's his cousins, relatives or friends that he met in jail. It seems like they are good with technology & can beat the security system, lots of cameras & smart locks. I asked the companies for help but "NO ONE HELP", some of them says there is NO WAY they (thieves) can beat their system.
Thieves know my house & my stuff better than I do. They do not know my code except if they are good at hacking the systems like online criminals. It looks like they know about small engines, mechanical systems, HVAC & lots more.

Can you help & tell me what's wrong? Why I can't get gas out of the gas tank? I have several brand-new parts, it starts with the starting fluid & die because does not get gas to the engine.

Joed756

Threads
You see water in the containers, it does not mix with gas, oil does mix with gas. Now do all the stuff they mentioned above, but take off your fuel filter and leave your gas cap off overnight let evaporation help you. FYI, ethanol gas, moreso than non E, will attract water without leaving a clue as to how.