was wondering how many Canadians are here stop in and say hi

glastron23

Threads
  • / was wondering how many Canadians are here stop in and say hi
Hi to all from Oromocto, New Brunswick, on the banks of the beautiful Saint John river, home of the largest military base in the Commonwealth ,,,and me.... Jim

Threads
Hi All,

I am a Canadian living in Central Ontario near Barrie Ontario , about 100km north of Toronto, the big Smoke. I run a small engine and powersport services company This is my take me into retirement job, I worked for many years commuting to Toronto for my job , an opportunity came up to go back to school for a year so I did and graduated with honours as a small engine mechanic, My shop is 500 feet from my home and I bring my dogs to work with me , Canada is a great country!!!!!

Dan from Essa Small Engines.:thumbsup:

briggs

Threads
Hi All,

I am a Canadian living in Central Ontario near Barrie Ontario , about 100km north of Toronto, the big Smoke. I run a small engine and powersport services company This is my take me into retirement job, I worked for many years commuting to Toronto for my job , an opportunity came up to go back to school for a year so I did and graduated with honours as a small engine mechanic, My shop is 500 feet from my home and I bring my dogs to work with me , Canada is a great country!!!!!

Dan from Essa Small Engines.:thumbsup:

hello pleased to meet you ...Toronto is 3 hrs away from me been there many times ..I do small engine repair for a hobby keeps me busy :thumbsup:

briggs

Threads
Hi to all from Oromocto, New Brunswick, on the banks of the beautiful Saint John river, home of the largest military base in the Commonwealth ,,,and me.... Jim

Hello nice to meet you ...I have never been there but i hear its a beautiful place :thumbsup:

cjcocn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello all.

Another Manitoban here, but probably a little north of the archer. :D

First trip to this site - I am on dial-up and that keeps me from a lot of sites. This one loads quite fast though. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_20180216_172107.jpg
    IMG_20180216_172107.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20180216_172123.jpg
    IMG_20180216_172123.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 3

briggs

Threads
Hello all.

Another Manitoban here, but probably a little north of the archer. :D

First trip to this site - I am on dial-up and that keeps me from a lot of sites. This one loads quite fast though. :thumbsup:

Hello thanks for stopping in and saying hi ...I have been here for a few weeks now and i enjoy it very friendly people and good advice to be had .Hope to see you around :thumbsup:

Attachments

• powr kraft 2,10.jpg
    powr kraft 2,10.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Powr kraft 2 2,10,18.jpg
    Powr kraft 2 2,10,18.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Tractor Front.jpg
    Tractor Front.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Tractor Front right.jpg
    Tractor Front right.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Tractor Right.jpg
    Tractor Right.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Tractor Rear right.jpg
    Tractor Rear right.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Tractor Rear.jpg
    Tractor Rear.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Tractor Rear left.jpg
    Tractor Rear left.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Tractor Left.jpg
    Tractor Left.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Tractor Front Left.jpg
    Tractor Front Left.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Tractor bell picture.jpg
    Tractor bell picture.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2

cjcocn

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello thanks for stopping in and saying hi ...I have been here for a few weeks now and i enjoy it very friendly people and good advice to be had .Hope to see you around :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome. :thumbsup:

I likely will be around, especially after I mow my lawn for the last time this year. :D

My deck needs some refreshing and I will be poking around the threads looking for ideas. I plan on stripping it down, cleaning it off, stripping the old paint (and built up gunk), and then priming, painting, and coating it. It should be good to go for next year. :smile:

Chris

briggs

Threads
Thanks for the welcome. :thumbsup:

I likely will be around, especially after I mow my lawn for the last time this year. :D

My deck needs some refreshing and I will be poking around the threads looking for ideas. I plan on stripping it down, cleaning it off, stripping the old paint (and built up gunk), and then priming, painting, and coating it. It should be good to go for next year. :smile:

Chris

ah no prob glad to see some fellow Canadians here there is alot of great people from all over the US and other country's also ..As for your deck i did one this year for one of my customers..I stripped the under side down and used spray in box liner worked great and cleans up nice with a pressure washer