Wanted - Snapper LT16 Series 2 Parts (Virginia)

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I need Snapper LT16 parts. I need decals, brake pedal assy with a other misc parts that go on it, headlight switch, seat, rear diff cover that goes in between the 2 rear wheels, PTO mounting hardware and wiring harness w/headlight wiring complete or parts harness. Also need the nuts and bolts for attaching these parts to the mower.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still need parts.

mullins87

Threads
I have an old LT16 that I'd love to give away, but I don't think I have any of the parts you're interested in, with the exception of the brake pedal, but the last time I looked at it, I couldn't get that assembly off the frame.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have an old LT16 that I'd love to give away, but I don't think I have any of the parts you're interested in, with the exception of the brake pedal, but the last time I looked at it, I couldn't get that assembly off the frame.

Too bad. I think its just 2 bolts and nuts on each of the brake pedal. I also need the rear cover plate that bolts on between the rear wheels where the hitch is on the outside.

mullins87

Threads
I'm fairly certain I have that cover plate. I was thinking that pedal assembly had a drift pin on the back side that I couldn't get out. I'll take a look at it this week and let you know what I find.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm fairly certain I have that cover plate. I was thinking that pedal assembly had a drift pin on the back side that I couldn't get out. I'll take a look at it this week and let you know what I find.

There's only one dowell pin which hold clutch arm in place for the parking brake lever. I need all that clutch arm, pedal pivot bracket, pedal switch etc. All I have is the parking brake lever and brake cable that goes to the brake pedal. I'll to try post pic tomorrow or another day. I also need all nuts and bolts too.

mullins87

Threads
Yeah, if you don't mind, post a pic of what you have and I'll see if I can separate out what you need.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah, if you don't mind, post a pic of what you have and I'll see if I can separate out what you need.

I will. I'm missing everything thats part of that brake pedal plus the brake pedal itself. If dont post it tomorrow then it be wednesday.

Here's of the brake pedal side of the tractor. I'll get closer pic.

snapperlt16_2.jpg

mullins87

Threads
Sorry, since I posted last I have been sick, then after I got over that, I threw my back out moving furniture for my brother in law. I'm still in the recovery stage with the back, so I'm HOPING to be able to get at that pedal for you this coming weekend.