Export thread

Wanted - Snapper LT16 Series 2 Parts (Virginia)

davbell22602

davbell22602

I need Snapper LT16 parts. I need decals, brake pedal assy with a other misc parts that go on it, headlight switch, seat, rear diff cover that goes in between the 2 rear wheels, PTO mounting hardware and wiring harness w/headlight wiring complete or parts harness. Also need the nuts and bolts for attaching these parts to the mower.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Still need parts.

M

mullins87

I have an old LT16 that I'd love to give away, but I don't think I have any of the parts you're interested in, with the exception of the brake pedal, but the last time I looked at it, I couldn't get that assembly off the frame.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I have an old LT16 that I'd love to give away, but I don't think I have any of the parts you're interested in, with the exception of the brake pedal, but the last time I looked at it, I couldn't get that assembly off the frame.

Too bad. I think its just 2 bolts and nuts on each of the brake pedal. I also need the rear cover plate that bolts on between the rear wheels where the hitch is on the outside.

M

mullins87

I'm fairly certain I have that cover plate. I was thinking that pedal assembly had a drift pin on the back side that I couldn't get out. I'll take a look at it this week and let you know what I find.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I'm fairly certain I have that cover plate. I was thinking that pedal assembly had a drift pin on the back side that I couldn't get out. I'll take a look at it this week and let you know what I find.

There's only one dowell pin which hold clutch arm in place for the parking brake lever. I need all that clutch arm, pedal pivot bracket, pedal switch etc. All I have is the parking brake lever and brake cable that goes to the brake pedal. I'll to try post pic tomorrow or another day. I also need all nuts and bolts too.

M

mullins87

Yeah, if you don't mind, post a pic of what you have and I'll see if I can separate out what you need.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Yeah, if you don't mind, post a pic of what you have and I'll see if I can separate out what you need.

I will. I'm missing everything thats part of that brake pedal plus the brake pedal itself. If dont post it tomorrow then it be wednesday.

Here's of the brake pedal side of the tractor. I'll get closer pic.

snapperlt16_2.jpg

davbell22602

davbell22602

Still need parts

M

mullins87

Sorry, since I posted last I have been sick, then after I got over that, I threw my back out moving furniture for my brother in law. I'm still in the recovery stage with the back, so I'm HOPING to be able to get at that pedal for you this coming weekend.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Sorry, since I posted last I have been sick, then after I got over that, I threw my back out moving furniture for my brother in law. I'm still in the recovery stage with the back, so I'm HOPING to be able to get at that pedal for you this coming weekend.

Ok. Is that good enough pic for ya. I everything thats part of or goes on the pedal.

M

mullins87

I am beginning to think it's not meant for me to look at that pedal assembly for you. :mad: I've been forced to work overtime this weekend. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. But, considering I don't get home from work until after dark and since the mower is stored in a barn with no electricity, I most likely won't get another chance until next weekend. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry. If you happen to run across what you need in the meantime, I completely understand.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I am beginning to think it's not meant for me to look at that pedal assembly for you. :mad: I've been forced to work overtime this weekend. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. But, considering I don't get home from work until after dark and since the mower is stored in a barn with no electricity, I most likely won't get another chance until next weekend. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry. If you happen to run across what you need in the meantime, I completely understand.

Take your time. I'm not hurry for it. I got many mowers, chainsaws etc. that I can work on in the mean time. Plus your the only one who said they have it.

M

mullins87

It took me nearly two hours to get that roll pin out. :laughing: Are these the parts you need? Is there anything else?

mullins87-albums-eggner-s-ferry-bridge-collapse-picture11028-005.jpg

davbell22602

davbell22602

It took me nearly two hours to get that roll pin out. :laughing: Are these the parts you need? Is there anything else?

mullins87-albums-eggner-s-ferry-bridge-collapse-picture11028-005.jpg

Those are it. I also need the rear diff cover that goes in between the rear wheels and bolts to the frame, headlamp switch and headlamp wiring harness. I got the headlamp switch but the plunger seized up.

M

mullins87

I forgot about that cover, I have that also, now to find it. Do you need the bolts also? I nearly completely disassembled the mower last year and tried to part it out, but you're the first person wanting any of the parts. The headlight switch was completely rusted on mine too, so I pitched it. And the wiring harness literally had a meltdown several years ago, so I rewired the tractor. Since mine never had any lights while I had it, I didn't bother to save the headlight circuit.

davbell22602

davbell22602

I forgot about that cover, I have that also, now to find it. Do you need the bolts also? I nearly completely disassembled the mower last year and tried to part it out, but you're the first person wanting any of the parts. The headlight switch was completely rusted on mine too, so I pitched it. And the wiring harness literally had a meltdown several years ago, so I rewired the tractor. Since mine never had any lights while I had it, I didn't bother to save the headlight circuit.

Yes I need the bolts too. I have somewhat of a wiring harness down til frame where the engine sits then its been cut up, spliced, etc. where plug is for the PTO clutch. I guess I'll try to take the headlight switch apart and seize it.

M

mullins87

I found that cover and four bolts that go with it. PM me your zip code so I can get you an estimate on shipping.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Still need decals, wiring harness/headlight harness, headlight switch, and seat.

davbell22602

davbell22602

Still need decals, wiring harness/headlight harness, headlight switch, and seat.

still need

davbell22602

davbell22602

Still need parts

davbell22602

davbell22602

I still need a working headlight switch and wiring harness(chassis and headlight).

H

Harrisxm09

Do-it-yourself spirit is very admirable.