Wanted - Snapper LT16 Series 2 Parts (Virginia)

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Sorry, since I posted last I have been sick, then after I got over that, I threw my back out moving furniture for my brother in law. I'm still in the recovery stage with the back, so I'm HOPING to be able to get at that pedal for you this coming weekend.

Ok. Is that good enough pic for ya. I everything thats part of or goes on the pedal.

mullins87

Threads
I am beginning to think it's not meant for me to look at that pedal assembly for you. :mad: I've been forced to work overtime this weekend. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. But, considering I don't get home from work until after dark and since the mower is stored in a barn with no electricity, I most likely won't get another chance until next weekend. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry. If you happen to run across what you need in the meantime, I completely understand.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am beginning to think it's not meant for me to look at that pedal assembly for you. :mad: I've been forced to work overtime this weekend. I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can. But, considering I don't get home from work until after dark and since the mower is stored in a barn with no electricity, I most likely won't get another chance until next weekend. :thumbdown:

I'm sorry. If you happen to run across what you need in the meantime, I completely understand.

Take your time. I'm not hurry for it. I got many mowers, chainsaws etc. that I can work on in the mean time. Plus your the only one who said they have it.

mullins87

Threads
It took me nearly two hours to get that roll pin out. :laughing: Are these the parts you need? Is there anything else?

mullins87-albums-eggner-s-ferry-bridge-collapse-picture11028-005.jpg

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
It took me nearly two hours to get that roll pin out. :laughing: Are these the parts you need? Is there anything else?

mullins87-albums-eggner-s-ferry-bridge-collapse-picture11028-005.jpg

Those are it. I also need the rear diff cover that goes in between the rear wheels and bolts to the frame, headlamp switch and headlamp wiring harness. I got the headlamp switch but the plunger seized up.

mullins87

Threads
I forgot about that cover, I have that also, now to find it. Do you need the bolts also? I nearly completely disassembled the mower last year and tried to part it out, but you're the first person wanting any of the parts. The headlight switch was completely rusted on mine too, so I pitched it. And the wiring harness literally had a meltdown several years ago, so I rewired the tractor. Since mine never had any lights while I had it, I didn't bother to save the headlight circuit.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I forgot about that cover, I have that also, now to find it. Do you need the bolts also? I nearly completely disassembled the mower last year and tried to part it out, but you're the first person wanting any of the parts. The headlight switch was completely rusted on mine too, so I pitched it. And the wiring harness literally had a meltdown several years ago, so I rewired the tractor. Since mine never had any lights while I had it, I didn't bother to save the headlight circuit.

Yes I need the bolts too. I have somewhat of a wiring harness down til frame where the engine sits then its been cut up, spliced, etc. where plug is for the PTO clutch. I guess I'll try to take the headlight switch apart and seize it.

mullins87

Threads
I found that cover and four bolts that go with it. PM me your zip code so I can get you an estimate on shipping.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Still need decals, wiring harness/headlight harness, headlight switch, and seat.