Export thread

Used oil

H

hlw49

What do you guys do with your used oil? We have ours picked up by Safety Kleen. They use to pay for it but now charge to pick it up. Was talking to the guy that picked it up and he said a lot of the major oil companies bought from them and reprossed it. Like Mobile One, Valvoline to name a few. Said it cost less to process and was better than the crude. Don't know if this is true or not does anyone here know for sure.

I just make a trip to local auto parts store & dump it..

Tiger Small Engine

Tiger Small Engine

All the oil filters along with scrap I take to local recycling place. They are only paying $110 per ton for scrap metal. More important for me is getting rid of it and not ruining the environment.
The used oil is often used for starting my wood burning fireplace in my shop along with kindling. I am cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Seriously considering sprayed in insulation in the near future. The more time and older I get the less I like the temperature extremes while working all day.

M

MowerNick

I would look around and see if anyone near you has a waste oil furnace. My town highway department does and takes all my old oil, gas, etc.

Cool.

H

hlw49

They would not want this stuff since it has water and gas along with the oil

F

Forest#2

I change the oil in my old vec's usually every 5k miles or less.
Some of the vec's use straight 30w and some use 10-30 conventional oils.

I also quite often get used small 4 cycle engines, usually lawn tractor and pressure washer engines of 3.5 to 25 hp. Instead of installing new costly motor oil into a engine that I need to do a test run I just install the used motor oil for the preliminary test runs. If the engine is good I install new oil. If it's a bad engine no great loss of throwing good money at bad stuff.

S

slomo

Mix it 50/50 with Diesel or spray on direct to your wooden stockade fence. Excellent way to recycle used motor oil. 100 plus year old farmers trick. Do it to my fence every two years. Still looks like new from our 2017 install. Neighbors full cedar is looking rather weathered about now. Diesel truck oil is the best. It is very black and stains the wood well. Clean oil doesn't stain the wood much. Trailers with wooden plank boards, same deal. Bugs don't like it. Doesn't catch fire. It actually soaks into the wood. You can put a cigarette light directly on the wood. It will not light off. It sits there and smolders.

B

bertsmobile1

Yep.
Back when i wore short pants, the rich people painted the bottom of their paining fences with creasote ( coal tar oil to some ) .
Us mear mortals painted the fence with used auto oil
Both practices are banned now days by environmentalist who failed science at high school
So some gets used on fences still
The rest goes to a bunker oil processor .
Bunker oil is called bunker oil because it is what ships burn once they are in international waters because diesel is way too expensive
I used to burn it in radiant wall furnaces when I was a practicing metallurgist but even then the EPA disapproved so we were real time monitored while the coke burning cupola in the iron foundry next door could block out the sun with their thick black smoke .
No one reprocesses it now days because the major oil companies did such a good job at convincing the average motorist that using re-refined oil would cause their car to instantly vapourise . same as retreading old tyre cases .
The railways uses a lot of re-refined oil in their locos but those do take quite a few gallons & get changed ( usually only 1/2 or 1/3 ) every month

H

hlw49

Yep.
Back when i wore short pants, the rich people painted the bottom of their paining fences with creasote ( coal tar oil to some ) .
Both practices are banned now days by environmentalist who failed science at high school
Bunker oil is called bunker oil because it is what ships burn once they are in international waters because diesel is way too expensive
I used to burn it in radiant wall furnaces when I was a practicing metallurgist but even then the EPA disapproved so we were real time monitored while the coke burning cupola in the iron foundry next door could block out the sun with their thick black smoke .
No one reprocesses it now days because the major oil companies did such a good job at convincing the average motorist that using re-refined oil would cause their car to instantly vapourise . same as retreading old tyre cases .
The railways uses a lot of re-refined oil in their locos but those do take quite a few gallons & get changed ( usually only 1/2 or 1/3 ) every month
Coke does not produce smoke on burning: Coke burns with an almost smokeless flame and does not produce smoke during burning. So, there is lesser air pollution when coke is burnt as compared to when coal is burnt. That is why noonshiners use it to fire their stills.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Yep.
We have fence posts on our property treated with creosote, still sturdy, while the new "treated" posts are rotting off after 5 years

wrldtvlr

wrldtvlr

Many states require that any store selling oil must take used oil back. I'll stop by Walmart or a local quick lube.

E

edporch

I save it and use it to start my brush and limbs burn pile fire.

R

rustycat

What do you guys do with your used oil? We have ours picked up by Safety Kleen. They use to pay for it but now charge to pick it up. Was talking to the guy that picked it up and he said a lot of the major oil companies bought from them and reprossed it. Like Mobile One, Valvoline to name a few. Said it cost less to process and was better than the crude. Don't know if this is true or not does anyone here know for sure.
Here where I live the city has two waist oil dump site's for old oil and antifreeze. They also recycle the oil filters.

B

ba63

Yep.
My only issue with recycled motor oil is that a five quart jug of it cost more at my local retailer than the jugs of synthetic blend oil I have been using for years. No price incentives to switch. I am all for saving the environment and granted I am no expert on oil processing but I can’t see how filtering out the carbon and spent detergents from used motor oil could possibly cost the oil companies more than refining crude? Recapped tire quality has a great deal to do with the recapper. If they cut corners, the treads just fall off or blow out! If you were ever driving a car at 70 mph when a poorly recapped tire decided to separate or blow out, I am willing to bet you wouldn’t be a fan of them anymore! The American interstate highway systems are littered with bands and chunks of separated recapped tire treads from semi truck trailers.

M

Majestor

My waste collection site has a 500 gallon used motor oil tank that gets collected when it gets full. When I change oil in my yard equipment I always dump it into a 5 gallon bucket with a seal lid which I take to the collection site to empty. Just a little part to help keep the environment cleaner for my grandchildren.

E

ESully

Here in NY it's easy, all the service and auto parts stores have to take it free. This includes Home Depot and Lowes since they sell oil. Metal oil filters need a hole punched in them to drain excess oil and then are disposed of. Two shops by me have waste oil heaters and use them to keep the shop warm. The heating units are designed to remove water. They do have to pay to have excess picked up by a waste oil company. If the waste oil company detects gasoline mixed in with the oil there is an extra charge. There is also a waste site in the County where you can drop off anything from oil, paint, refrigeration, and electronics for safe disposal.

T

Tdj2591

I take mine to either AutoZone or Jiffy Lube. I believe they are required to take it.

D

Denali94

If you are talking about folks with waste oil burners not wanting your used oil you would be mistaken. We have two Clean Burn burners which handle everything we feed them except brake fluid. Hydraulic fluid, conventional/synthetic motor oils and solvents keep the shops toasty warm. The little bit of gas we get is not an issue and we get more water from condensation in our tanks than from any oil change scenario, but even that is not a problem. We usually make it through the winter using the waste oil we generate but do accept about 50 gallons a year from some local DIY types. They can toss their filters in with ours that we take to an EPA registered dealer once a year. Just another farmer trying to be a good neighbor.

F

Freddie21

Take it to auto parts store or local county transfer facilities for recycle.

Ferd Turgeson

Ferd Turgeson

I second the picket fence and trailer deck use. Better than dumping it down a groundhog hole.

L

lbrac

Much of the used oil is fired in cement kilns and other fired equipment that can get complete combustion of the waste oil. Gasoline and other combustibles in the oil are not an issue for these types of equipment.

G

Gunn308

My mechanic just bought an oil truck for used motor oil storage out back of his shop so I a disposal spot. I have a wood bed on the back of my truck and the underside was soaked with used motor oil many times before assembly. I have a friend that uses it to spray and then brush into his manufactured log cabin, he made an agitator to keep the color consistent looks weathered gray/brown and it's free.

E

Ed in Virginia

My landfill has a tank to dump used oil and hydraulic fluid.

C

callwill

Here in NY it's easy, all the service and auto parts stores have to take it free. This includes Home Depot and Lowes since they sell oil. Metal oil filters need a hole punched in them to drain excess oil and then are disposed of. Two shops by me have waste oil heaters and use them to keep the shop warm. The heating units are designed to remove water. They do have to pay to have excess picked up by a waste oil company. If the waste oil company detects gasoline mixed in with the oil there is an extra charge. There is also a waste site in the County where you can drop off anything from oil, paint, refrigeration, and electronics for safe disposal.
Im in upstate western NY. Finding a place to take used oil is easy. Disposing of used antifreeze is a big issue. I called the county here, they said they try to arrange a once a year collection, have no permanent collection place. You have to know when it is scheduled by regularly checking and then make an appointment!

S

slomo

Don't forget the under side of your mower decks. Right about now is great for them. Not many are cutting grass at the moment. Slather it on with an old paint brush.

G

Gunn308

Don't forget the under side of your mower decks. Right about now is great for them. Not many are cutting grass at the moment. Slather it on with an old paint brush.
Used to paint it on farm equipment for winter and use it on concrete forms but it's not an environmentally sound practice now

Seems some places have it harder to dispose (properly) of used oil & especially anti-freeze.

T

Tbone0106

Mix it 50/50 with Diesel or spray on direct to your wooden stockade fence. Excellent way to recycle used motor oil. 100 plus year old farmers trick. Do it to my fence every two years. Still looks like new from our 2017 install. Neighbors full cedar is looking rather weathered about now. Diesel truck oil is the best. It is very black and stains the wood well. Clean oil doesn't stain the wood much. Trailers with wooden plank boards, same deal. Bugs don't like it. Doesn't catch fire. It actually soaks into the wood. You can put a cigarette light directly on the wood. It will not light off. It sits there and smolders.
Many years ago, my partner and I built a ranch-style house for an owner in Brown County, Ohio. We installed cedar lap siding. The owner came along and sprayed it all with a mixture of 50% Diesel fuel and 50% ATF. He wanted the reddish tone that the ATF would provide. I have to say it was pretty.

M

mcHarley

I use it in my chainsaw.

R

remdog

The village where I live has a dump site. They use it in the waste oil burner that heats the equipment garage.

G

Gebo

Propane is our fuel of choice if we are out in woods trying to have a smokeless fire.

rhiebert

rhiebert

When I had an F-150 half-ton it used AMSOIL 100% synthetic engine oil with twenty-five thousand miles "under it belt". That used oil is what I put into my lawn mower. When the mower needed new oil I took that used AMSOIL synthetic to a Canadian Tire store that let me dump it into their used oil tank.

J

JAZ

Yaa! They charge you to pick it up then charge you to buy it again. Nice deal.

P

pritcharddesign

Don't forget the under side of your mower decks.
Yeah? That's safe? What does it do for the mower?

P

pritcharddesign

Yaa! They charge you to pick it up then charge you to buy it again. Nice deal.
Right. Bloody oil companies. They're all about money. In every way.

B

BTBO

Walmart, Autozone and Oreillys all accept used oil and filters.

F

Fourester

The agency I worked for had a used oil heater in the maintenance shop. That is where I would dump it. I have a drip torch I use for controlled burning that uses a 3:2 oil (or diesel)-to-gasoline ratio. I use the old oil in that along with old gas I drain from my generator every year. Our recycling center also takes used oil and filters. The auto parts places will take it, but more often than not, their barrels are full when I go there.

C

Cajun power

I mix old oil with kerosene or diesel. this is used to clean parts that are heavily coated with grease/lube. I also use this same fuel/oil mix to help light off the occasional burnpile in rainy weather, which tends to be the ideal moment to do large burn pile fires. You get the benefit of reducing fiery embers that can cause uncontrolled fires elsewhere and reduces the amount of soot that can rain back down on things you would prefer not to have soot and ash. as a accelerant, fuel/oil is safer to use. Please do not attempt this with gasoline.

J

joea99

Im in upstate western NY. Finding a place to take used oil is easy. Disposing of used antifreeze is a big issue. I called the county here, they said they try to arrange a once a year collection, have no permanent collection place. You have to know when it is scheduled by regularly checking and then make an appointment!
Mid Hudson area, same deal. No one wants anti-freeze, only one municipal dump will take any and you have to get their annual permit.

Twice a year the county semi-private waste collection outfit will hold a "household waste" collection and they will take AF, "bad gasoline", oil filters, but . . . not used oil.

J

judy0320

if you know anyone in the auto or equipment repair, check with them to see if you could put it in their oil fired heater. Plus see if they still scrap out filters. We use to cut them open and recycle the guts and scrap out the cases

C

Chuter

I take mine to the local Walmart. They take it at no charge. Some will take filters too. I've also found some auto parts stores will take it, sometimes they charge.

C

Chipg1956

Whatever you do with your old oil, do so anonymously. You do not want to be associated in any way to a superfund sight. Something like 95% of money that supposedly goes to cleaning up land that was contaminated by hazardous materials actually goes to lawyers that will endlessly harass companies that contributed any amount of material to a superfund site. Years ago I had a job where I dealt with such litigation. I have no knowledge of any individuals that were targeted but I make certain that my name is never associated with disposal of any such material.

J

jcworks

I did this with my utility trailer.

B

Beesnweeds

That doesnt matter. Im REALLY surprised that no one here uses it for a waste oil drip burner. I would get laughed at driving around looking for a place to dump oil.

V

Vic bellan

Our school bus barn is heated with waste oil, I collect it in a 35 gallon drum & take it there when full ! check around and see who may be heating with such a process !

A

Air4Dave

It's too bad the companies that pick up the used oil don't pay anything anymore! Having worked for a major oil company for over 27 years I can say that, yes, they all recycle the used oil back into the refineries and sell it as recycled oil - or used to - at most auto parts stores. The process is expensive and, as I recall, only about 40% of the used oil is actually IN the product that is sold (all the contaminates and water are burned off and filtered out).
So... that's just a short explanation on the used oil processing and how it's re-introduced into the market. Each state has it's own rules, but mostly you can take it to any parts store and they will take it for free. I usually dump mine into a 5 gallon bucket and then when full take it to get dumped.

D

djjsc

Goes into my chebbies.......... their appetite is considerable.

P

Pitt

Quick trip to O’Reilly with a 5 gal gas can full of old oil

Alan46

Alan46

When the garbage company collects our waste, we can leave clear plastic gl.jugs with used motor oil!

poncho144

poncho144

Know a Farmer who recycles all used oil by gravity Filtering, Pressure filtering and Heating. No idea just what he uses it for 'cause whenever I ask, all I git is a blank stare wit one of his 3 eyes.
I'm guess'n here, but I have a notion its got sump'n to do wit UAP's.....alberta UFO.jpg

B

Bequared55

I take mine to a local auto repair shop. They use old oil to heat the shop in a "waste oil furnace"

W

Waz

We have a large property and I use the spent oil to help preserve around the bottom of fence posts. I dig a small trench around the bottom of each post and pout the oil into it. It usually soaks into the wood of the post and to some extent, the earth surrounding each one treated.
I have never found the oil creating a problem for the surrounding earth the whole time I have been doing it, and in fact the oil appears to dissipate quite quickly into the ground and causes no harm to anything that I have noticed.

I mostly do my own oil changes, so get to keep that oil for myself, but spent oil is now saved by auto garages when they perform oil changes on vehicles, then it's picked up to be reprocessed by those who see an easy cash cow in doing so - in other words - making good money from a substance they've been given for nothing. They then charge you a mint for your own oil back again when it's once more refined and all the impurities are filtered out.

I recall pulling up at a garage many years ago to fill up with petrol and noticed through a slightly opened door to a workshop area, a man, apparently trying to conceal himself behind the door, filling up various sized bottles of oil (pints and quarts) from a plastic container which I recognized by the label as a much cheaper brand of oil obtained by the method described above.

The bottles being filled were sitting in a wire rack advertising Shell XMO. So instead of the oil in the bottles being unadulterated and top quality - as advertised, the oil in them was now a cheap substitute! This 'cheap' oil was obviously being prepared to be placed next to the gas pumps with the price being charged commensurate with the Shell XMO label on the rack.

Never pulled up to purchase anything from that garage since!

T

Tucson47

Yeah? That's safe? What does it do for the mower?
You coat the underside of the deck (rider or walk behind mower) after you scrape off as much of the dried grass as you can. It is done B/4 winter storage and VASTLY increases the life of the deck. Almost all of the deck rot and corrosion occurs during the winter storage months. Steel decks rot fastest if stored when wet, or even just moist grass dries against the deck. Scraping and oil coating can increase a deck's life by many, many years.

D

DinosaurMike

You coat the underside of the deck (rider or walk behind mower) after you scrape off as much of the dried grass as you can. It is done B/4 winter storage and VASTLY increases the life of the deck. Almost all of the deck rot and corrosion occurs during the winter storage months. Steel decks rot fastest if stored when wet, or even just moist grass dries against the deck. Scraping and oil coating can increase a deck's life by many, many years.
I put a set of Oregon 598-629 Gator G5 blades on my 42" Troy-Bilt deck in June after scraping the deck and lubing the spindles. I lifted the tractor in November to remove the blades to sharpen over the winter and found absolutely nothing, including paint, on the bottom of the deck. It looked like it had been glass beaded. Maybe I should coat the bottom of the deck with some used motor oil to keep the deck from rusting over the winter. There is an LOL in there somewhere. Other than that, I take used oil to WalMart for recycling.

D

Dieselbob

My employer has four waste oil furnaces to heat our two shops. I have an old 25 gallon farm chemical sprayer tank that I set up with casters to roll around, and fork pockets. When the tank is full, I pick it up with the clip on forks on my tractor bucket and load it in my truck and take it to work. Then I attach a drain hose, open the valve and gravity dump it into our 7500 gallon underground storage tank. We also have filter crushers. Once the filters are crushed, we are allowed to put them in our scrap metal dumpster. I keep a plastic tote under the work bench and fill it with old filters. When it's full, I take the tote to work.

D

Dieselbob

My only issue with recycled motor oil is that a five quart jug of it cost more at my local retailer than the jugs of synthetic blend oil I have been using for years. No price incentives to switch. I am all for saving the environment and granted I am no expert on oil processing but I can’t see how filtering out the carbon and spent detergents from used motor oil could possibly cost the oil companies more than refining crude? Recapped tire quality has a great deal to do with the recapper. If they cut corners, the treads just fall off or blow out! If you were ever driving a car at 70 mph when a poorly recapped tire decided to separate or blow out, I am willing to bet you wouldn’t be a fan of them anymore! The American interstate highway systems are littered with bands and chunks of separated recapped tire treads from semi truck trailers.
I have been in the trucking business for almost 40 years. In all those years, I can count on one hand how many recapped tires I've seen come apart because of defects. 99+% of the tire casings you see along the highway are because the tire was run flat and came apart. Original tread tires do the exact same thing when run flat.

T

TobyU

All the oil filters along with scrap I take to local recycling place. They are only paying $110 per ton for scrap metal. More important for me is getting rid of it and not ruining the environment.
The used oil is often used for starting my wood burning fireplace in my shop along with kindling. I am cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Seriously considering sprayed in insulation in the near future. The more time and older I get the less I like the temperature extremes while working all day.
It's been 110 to 140 around here which is pretty good considering it was down to 55 a few years ago.
Before that it was up to 240 at its peak I remember and sat between 210 and 225 for a long time.

G

Gescha

I either take used oil to Walmart or burn it as fuel in my Deuce and a half

B

Bertrrr

Paint my fence with it

J

jcworks

We have a large property and I use the spent oil to help preserve around the bottom of fence posts. I dig a small trench around the bottom of each post and pout the oil into it. It usually soaks into the wood of the post and to some extent, the earth surrounding each one treated.
I have never found the oil creating a problem for the surrounding earth the whole time I have been doing it, and in fact the oil appears to dissipate quite quickly into the ground and causes no harm to anything that I have noticed.

I mostly do my own oil changes, so get to keep that oil for myself, but spent oil is now saved by auto garages when they perform oil changes on vehicles, then it's picked up to be reprocessed by those who see an easy cash cow in doing so - in other words - making good money from a substance they've been given for nothing. They then charge you a mint for your own oil back again when it's once more refined and all the impurities are filtered out.

I recall pulling up at a garage many years ago to fill up with petrol and noticed through a slightly opened door to a workshop area, a man, apparently trying to conceal himself behind the door, filling up various sized bottles of oil (pints and quarts) from a plastic container which I recognized by the label as a much cheaper brand of oil obtained by the method described above.

The bottles being filled were sitting in a wire rack advertising Shell XMO. So instead of the oil in the bottles being unadulterated and top quality - as advertised, the oil in them was now a cheap substitute! This 'cheap' oil was obviously being prepared to be placed next to the gas pumps with the price being charged commensurate with the Shell XMO label on the rack.

Never pulled up to purchase anything from that garage since!
I also have used used oil I collected around posts in small amounts. It works well to preserve the posts and keep termites away.

KK560

KK560

I burn mine in my wood burner.

B

bertsmobile1

It's too bad the companies that pick up the used oil don't pay anything anymore! Having worked for a major oil company for over 27 years I can say that, yes, they all recycle the used oil back into the refineries and sell it as recycled oil - or used to - at most auto parts stores. The process is expensive and, as I recall, only about 40% of the used oil is actually IN the product that is sold (all the contaminates and water are burned off and filtered out).
So... that's just a short explanation on the used oil processing and how it's re-introduced into the market. Each state has it's own rules, but mostly you can take it to any parts store and they will take it for free. I usually dump mine into a 5 gallon bucket and then when full take it to get dumped.
They all did such a good job at convincing Joe Public that just putting a bottle of recycled oil in their boot ( trunk to some ) would cause the engine to blow up.
Down here it is only large vehicle users like mines , bus companies, big trucking companies , railways & shipping that uses recycled oil .

StarTech

StarTech

So running my vehicle engine without oil wasn't the reason the engine blew up; it was because I had a bottle of recycled oil in my trunk. Well I just learn something new as I always thought it was because the engine had no oil in it.

S

SeniorCitizen

If re-cycled oil isn't labeled that , I doubt it would take very much legislation to get it labeled that .

D

Diwali

All of my waste oil is reused around the property:
I use waste oil to protect any tools with wooden handles particularly spades, forks etc. A good wipe periodically with an oil soaked rag preserves the wood and extends its life.
For vehicles with box or round sections (particularly on the underside) that have openings allowing ingress of water/mud, I spray waste oil into any gaps to reduce corrosion.
Fence posts are given a good brush coating of waste oil on the whole post (above and below ground) when ‘planted’.
And, finally, oil soaked bits of cardboard will give bonfires or incinerators a good boost to get them going.
As a result I don’t have any waste oil disposal issues. Environmentalists, however, may not agree?

The Maintenance Guy

The Maintenance Guy

I used to be in charge of the used oil at my company. We sent it out to a company that worked with used oil and special wastes. When the price of oil was $120 per barrel, companies were falling all over themselves to buy it from us, at $1 per gallon or more. When the price collapsed to $50 per barrel and below (in some cases oil had a negative value even) we went back to just getting it picked up for free. The old oil was not reprocessed to make new motor oil. It was often burned in an asphalt plant in a neighboring state or later it was loaded on a tanker in the Gulf or Mexico and sent to eastern Europe to use as heating fuel in homes or factories. There's really not much else that can be done with old oil as it is not of a consistent quality to make re-refining worthwhile. OSI and Safety Kleen were two companies we dealt with. There are still a few different companies out there although the smaller operations are getting absorbed into the larger one.

J

Jimmy the Lock

They can filter it and separate the oil from all other substances.

E

EABill

Drop it off at a car repair shop. Most use it for heating with there used oil furnaces.

H

hollydolly

+ 1

DepDad

DepDad

I take mine to the local auto parts store (Advanced Auto) for those who live in Florida.

J

Jimmy the Lock

Drop it off at a car repair shop. Most use it for heating with there used oil furnaces.

I drop mine off at the back door of the local Auto Zone and then... run! grin.gif

A few years back I asked them if I could drop off some used motor oil and they said they would have to first make a photo copy of my driver's license.

I thought that was a bunch of BULLonly, so ever since then I just drop off all my gallon jugs of old oil at their back door and ... run!
laughing2.gif

T

TobyU

I drop mine off at the back door of the local Auto Zone and then... run! View attachment 67643

A few years back I asked them if I could drop off some used motor oil and they said they would have to first make a photo copy of my driver's license.

I thought that was a bunch of BULLonly, so ever since then I just drop off all my gallon jugs of old oil at their back door and ... run!
View attachment 67644
Try O'Reilly Auto parts. All they ask you to do is write your name down on their little oil ledger and say how much you gave. There might be a phone number or something but it doesn't matter, they don't check your ID to make sure the name you're writing down is really you. Saw a person it wasn't you it was a person

J

Jack17

This is completely off topic, but I'm fortunate to have enough land and dead trees to process for lumber to justify having my own sawmill...so, you can imagine where all my used oil goes?

J

Jimmy the Lock

Try O'Reilly Auto parts. All they ask you to do is write your name down on their little oil ledger and say how much you gave. There might be a phone number or something but it doesn't matter, they don't check your ID to make sure the name you're writing down is really you. Saw a person it wasn't you it was a person

Cool, I'll just sign Yosemite Sam!
Yosemite_Sam_2.gif

This is completely off topic, but I'm fortunate to have enough land and dead trees to process for lumber to justify having my own sawmill...so, you can imagine where all my used oil goes?

OK, I'll bite.... where?

C

ChrisBFRPKY

You guys do know those little 196cc China diesel engines will run fine on used motor oil? (Yes you'll need to filter it and remove any water before dumping it in the tank) They're horizontal shaft engines and can be mounted to garden tillers, go karts, mini bikes etc. If you can find one of the old Wheel Horse tractors I'm certain the little diesel would run a 32" mowing deck, maybe a bit more. Or possibly combine it with a cheap alternator to charge batteries for use with an off grid battery bank. Add a grid tie inverter and run the power back thru your meter etc? You're only limited by your imagination. Of course you could give away your used oil like most people do. There's always a free 55 gallon drum or two available in my area and I'm fairly rural here.

J

Jimmy the Lock

those little 196cc China diesel engines will run fine on used motor oil?

Yeah, but what kinda warranty does the CCP provide for their 196cc diesel engines?

J

jigbuilder

my gas and diesel used engine oils along with my tractors used hyd oils goes to my small town tire shop for his old oil burner heater. I save it in 5 gal/2.5 gal/etc buckets it came in and drop it by their shop once a winter. I have a tractor and trailer barn to store the containers..

4getgto

4getgto

1705850254749.png

J

Jimmy the Lock

1705850254749.png

And why is that "fooling mother nature"???

C

ChrisBFRPKY

Yeah, but what kinda warranty does the CCP provide for their 196cc diesel engines?
I think most have a 30 day return policy if purchased on the Jungle site for around $200, but I did notice that you can purchase a three year warranty for $25.99 as well. I don't discriminate simply because the engines are being made in China. Have you seen the Briggs and Stratton engines lately? China imports with B&S logos and paint at three times the price or more. LCT, Kohler, all the same deal on the small stuff. No thanks, I'll skip the middle man and buy directly from our Communist friends if I'm going to have to use their stuff in the end anyway. Why pay for American built quality if the engine is not made by an American company in the USA? Not me. If the US companies want my business, they can make their stuff here, otherwise they're just middle men scamming others for a profit.

J

Jimmy the Lock

I'll skip the middle man and buy directly from our Communist friends if I'm going to have to use their stuff in the end anyway.

Yeah, I like to save a few buxx where I can too... I just don't consider the communists to be my friends.

C

curmudgeon555

The things you learn on a lawn mower forum

J

Jimmy the Lock

Yeah, many of the younger persuasion seemingly are not aware that communism is bad.

And, many of the older folks are scared to tell them it's bad. They've become "yellow" in their old age clueless.gif

4getgto

4getgto

And why is that "fooling mother nature"???
Suppose to be a joke..
Lets let it go at that.

B

bertsmobile1

Well in Australia where every politican in not deep into the pockets of business it is 12 months from the date of purchase for every item bought retail .
It is 18 months from the date of purchase for every item bought wholesale ( so the purchaser can get a full 12 months warranty ) unless they have a warranty registration to ensure the customer gets 12 months from the date of purchase.
The sole exception is items bought at auction where no GST is payable , they as as is where is .
You lot get treated like saps

B

bertsmobile1

Yeah, many of the younger persuasion seemingly are not aware that communism is bad.

And, many of the older folks are scared to tell them it's bad. They've become "yellow" in their old age View attachment 67668
There is nothing wrong with either communism or socialism when done properly
But they have the same problems as capitalism , they are run by humans and humans are greedy mean deceitful & power hungry . so eventually Maoist China, became the China we see today which is about to overtake the USA as the biggest economy on the planet , Free health car including dental means that they will all live longer than Americans .
When they get old & infirmed they get looked after by the state , not tossed out onto the pavement the second the funding runs out .
Maoist China took hundreds of millions of peasant farmers who would have been farmers all their life with little to no education raising children who would also become peasant farmers who would have children & if any lived long enough, they would become peasant farmers . Out of poverty and gave them an education and a choice over their future .
Have a good look in the mirror
The USA has a declining birth rate because people can not afford to have children, A professional couple struggle to save enough money to acquire a place to live in.
The actual life expectancy of both men & women is falling despite the infant mortality being one of the lowest in the developing world .
Low income Americans have to go to third world countries or Cuba for medical or dental attention because they can not afford hospital treatment in the USA .
The living standards of the middle class & lower class are declining . the air & water are polluted .
parents drop their kids off at schools then offer a prayer that there will not be a deranged gunman break in & shoot them during the day

So this is progress
So this is good
So everything else is evil ?

T

TobyU

But they have the same problems as capitalism , they are run by humans and humans are greedy mean deceitful & power hungry . so eventually Maoist China, became the China we see today which is about to overtake the USA as the biggest economy on the planet , Free health car including dental means that they will all live longer than Americans .
When they get old & infirmed they get looked after by the state , not tossed out onto the pavement the second the funding runs out .
Maoist China took hundreds of millions of peasant farmers who would have been farmers all their life with little to no education raising children who would also become peasant farmers who would have children & if any lived long enough, they would become peasant farmers . Out of poverty and gave them an education and a choice over their future .
Have a good look in the mirror
The USA has a declining birth rate because people can not afford to have children, A professional couple struggle to save enough money to acquire a place to live in.
The actual life expectancy of both men & women is falling despite the infant mortality being one of the lowest in the developing world .
Low income Americans have to go to third world countries or Cuba for medical or dental attention because they can not afford hospital treatment in the USA .
The living standards of the middle class & lower class are declining . the air & water are polluted .
parents drop their kids off at schools then offer a prayer that there will not be a deranged gunman break in & shoot them during the day

So this is progress
So this is good
So everything else is evil ?
I think the simplest way to put but an actual reason to it is that in the us, the problem is the people, well certain people and a number of the people. Lol
I'm serious. Enough bad decisions or going down and staying down the wrong path long enough can screw up anything.
Frankly, it's amazing the US has done as well as it has for as long as it has because of the apparent lack of an actual long-term plan, the power shift every 4 to 8 years among political parties that are almost polar opposites, the people who have multiple times throughout even recent decades been quite at each other's throats.
I guess in some of these cases the theory that volume hides a multitude of sin has worked out in its favor.
Then again, a lot of this is just smoke and mirrors and there's probably a lot to be said for the powers that be whether you want to call them Illuminati or whatever...who likely exist more than we know and do have long-term goals and manipulate everything towards their own benefit and end game regardless of how long it takes.

What has always kind of sad to me about US history is take any one of the several good time periods where they were doing it fairly correctly or on top of their game or let's say high ranking in the world if you were to take score.
When the rest of the world slipped with something they were okay with themselves slipping as long as they were maintaining their lead over everyone else!
This is a sad way to look at things!
You should always be trying to improve your own situation and yourself or at least maintain it!!

Pretty much every form of government, like the ones you mentioned, have their pros and cons and any could work quite well if it weren't for that natural fact that humans are flawed and screw up about everything - eventually.
I also feel it makes it far more difficult the more people you have and once you get above a certain number.

J

Jimmy the Lock

laughing2.gif
Except for when they murder all those that are in favor of keeping the US Constitution

Communism or socialism both are godless and satanic.

B

bertsmobile1

View attachment 67680
Except for when they murder all those that are in favor of keeping the US Constitution

Communism or socialism both are godless and satanic.
That opinion Jimmy is because you have been brought up in the USA where there was brainwashing 24/7 that communism & socialism is evil
They are not it is people who are evil
Most native tribes that survived for thousands of year till we slaughtered them practiced a form of Socialism or Communism depending upon weather they had a single chief or a council of tribal elders
if you want to know how many people the capitalist USA has directly murdered , dig into the history of Eugenics in America where funny enough the conservative government forced over 1,000,000 abortions, many very late term and near double that number of serialisations of women ( all male government of course ) .
In fact Hitler actually wrote that the active US government participation in Eugenics is where he derived his "Final Solution" concept for Arian purity from.
Mass murders happen when a Communist or Socialist system become a dictatorship and the 3 are all different .
The problem is power is very addictive ( Trump is the perfect example of this , followed by his besties, Putin & Kim ) , so people are reluctant to relinquish it when it is their time to go , and from there on in the rot sets in and leaders declare themselves leader for life and try to pass that down to their children .
Note trump last night , presidential terms should be longer , senate terms to be shorter with a limit on the number of terms .
And it was not communism or socialism that caused the "god fearing flag waving constitution loving " US citizens to storm the US parliament.
It was a single man with a lust for absolute power who should be in jail but is currently trying to run for president a 3rd time & if he gets in it will be tha last presidential election the USA will have untill the next revolution.

J

Jimmy the Lock

That's hilarious! Yeah, we don't want yer godless communism here in the US!
And on ignore you go! waving4.gif

In EVERY country where they have had communism, lots of people get murdered and in every country where they have socialism, people lose their personal freedom and rights.

So, pardon the expression but you can taker your communism & socialism and stick it!

I know the truth of who is backing these political systems and it leads straight to the eternal fires of heLL

I won't be going with you!
mooning.gif

J

Jimmy the Lock

In fact Hitler actually wrote that the active US government participation in Eugenics is where he derived his "Final Solution" concept for Arian purity from.

Yeah, those were the socialist filth among us... the ones that wanted to turn the US to communism

T

TobyU

That opinion Jimmy is because you have been brought up in the USA where there was brainwashing 24/7 that communism & socialism is evil
Most native tribes that survived for thousands of year till we slaughtered them practiced a form of Socialism or Communism depending upon weather they had a single chief or a council of tribal elders
if you want to know how many people the capitalist USA has directly murdered , dig into the history of Eugenics in America where funny enough the conservative government forced over 1,000,000 abortions, many very late term and near double that number of serialisations of women ( all male government of course ) .
Mass murders happen when a Communist or Socialist system become a dictatorship and the 3 are all different .
The problem is power is very addictive ( Trump is the perfect example of this , followed by his besties, Putin & Kim ) , so people are reluctant to relinquish it when it is their time to go , and from there on in the rot sets in and leaders declare themselves leader for life and try to pass that down to their children .
Note trump last night , presidential terms should be longer , senate terms to be shorter with a limit on the number of terms .
And it was not communism or socialism that caused the "god fearing flag waving constitution loving " US citizens to storm the US parliament.
It was a single man with a lust for absolute power who should be in jail but is currently trying to run for president a 3rd time & if he gets in it will be tha last presidential election the USA will have untill the next revolution.
And yet throughout history they have always or at least often turned into dictatorships. That is precisely why you had to point out that it's when they turn into dictatorships that there becomes a big problem.
That goes back to your very accurate comment about human nature and humans being the problem.
Staying away from communism and some very strong forms of socialism are some people's buffer zone to try to prevent that dictatorship. Lol

It certainly was not Trump being the single reason for those people storming the Capital.
Those people did that because that is their nature and many of them are far more extreme than Trump could ever imagine even in his own mind.
Hey, and their groups, etc riled themselves up to a frenzy and that's what caused them to do it.
Another weird and usually bad human trait - mob mentality.

It strikes me as odd that you have a lot to say about Trump and his supporters and seemingly anyone that's probably fairly conservative or right leaning...not being from this country or living here and all.
I will acknowledge that it's hard for people in general to be able to put themselves in other shoes or to see things from the viewpoint of another country etc and I also know that it tends to be a little worse for people in or from the US and many other places.
I just say it's odd though because I would think most people, not just people in the us, but most people in general couldn't name the president of over three other countries besides their own if they tried!
Most couldn't even do it with a multiple choice of let's say only 10 people.
It's not really because they're uneducated, or in any way inferior or dumb etc... It's just they simply don't care!
I have a feeling you will tend to take this little bit offensively but if so, that's on you, and notice I apply it both ways....but I don't know if Australia has a president, democracy, monarch or royalty style leader or figurehead etc, and I don't care one bit one way or the other. The same goes for france, spain, Germany and the other only couple of handfuls of countries I can name.
I don't expect anyone in the world to be any different.
I also don't expect them to pay much attention or to give a rat's you know what about who's the douchebag in the white house for whatever 4-8 year period you want to pick.
It's not a derogatory thing towards anyone or other countries but rather I feel it should be the same for everybody.
Hey - that's kind of like socialism isn't??? 😆
People should only be that much concerned or, anything over a little bit at all about their own country and I can understand a little bit if you were in Spain and knew a little bit more about France since they're right next door and not THAT far away.

I know I'm quite odd but I do like to analyze and observe things and they just often make me go "hmmm??"

Oh well, back to me giving you my insight on this country for the past right around 50 years.
While Trump was quite odd and would have never been my choice of the Republican candidates to run on the Republican ticket, I certainly take him over most of the liberals.
All the politicians talking good game and plenty of Democrats and liberals love to support their candidates because that's one thing they are really REALLY good at but my actual observed experiences in my own life and then my regions let's say show me that I'll pass on them being in office.

For all of my life that I can remember, every time the Democrats have been in office, they screw things up and make them worse.
Now see worse is a subjective term.
If you're worried about research for a tree frog that only exist by a river somewhere for 3 months out of the year....or if you're wanting to help every last person you can including all the ones who want to freeload as much as possible and don't want to know the role and get in their lane and do what they should do, what they know they're supposed to do as a member of society just like the vast majority of people do.....then a person worried about these things might not think it's worse what the Democrats do when they're in charge..
Hi, however, have only seen it be harder to live when they're in charge, harder to buy a home and get loans and have to pay more interest for them, inflation is almost always quite a bit higher when they're in, regulations are far more prominent and they sit around trying to think up new ones every chance they get, and then let's not forget taxes which they almost always raise because they need more money to do all the things they want to do.

So, I didn't come into this world with any predisposition to like Republicans or Democrats any one more than the other but through my experiences I have certainly found life to be better and easier with Republicans in the White House.
Notice I started out saying regional experience because someone living in New York or California or any large city could very well have an entirely different experience then I have had.
Also someone living in a very rural area like Oklahoma or some of the sparsely populated areas of Texas could also have a different experience then I.
The US is a very large country and demographics, and other things very a whole lot from one spot to the other and sometimes these spots are quite close to each other but regardless big differences.
I can't begin to accurately determine which political way is the best or right or wrong etc but I can say which one has made my life better and easier.

B

bertsmobile1

Yeah, those were the socialist filth among us... the ones that wanted to turn the US to communism
I think you will find they were Republican government years .

J

Jimmy the Lock

Those people did that because that is their nature and many of them are far more extreme than Trump could ever imagine even in his own mind.

Not to mention over 200 federal agents blended in the crowd inciting them to riot.

B

bertsmobile1

And yet throughout history they have always or at least often turned into dictatorships. That is precisely why you had to point out that it's when they turn into dictatorships that there becomes a big problem.
That goes back to your very accurate comment about human nature and humans being the problem.
Staying away from communism and some very strong forms of socialism are some people's buffer zone to try to prevent that dictatorship. Lol
Yes it is easier for a Communist country to fall into dictatorship however Germany was a democracy as was Italy and Russia ( sort of ) so it happens to capitalist countries as well, usually when the gap between the obscenely wealthy & the grindingly poor gets way too big as it is in the USA right now and the massively wealthy can force things like warehouse pickers not being allowed to go to the toilet ( Amazon ) .

No, Trump was not the reason, trump was the catalyst and he is setting himself up to do it again, even bigger this time .
However happy content people do not grab rifles & storm the parliament , unhappy angry people do that and privileged or wealthy people exploit that anger to create revolutions for their own benefit & trump is doing that a lot better than most would think right now . Jimmy the lock is a good example of the brainwashed who believe the lies peddled by the MAGA's
Iran is another example were the Shar kept his people in poverty so eventually the privileged Imams directed that hatred towards the USA ( probably deserved ) and we got the Islamic revolution because greedy Americans wanted cheap petrol and greedier shareholders wanted higher dividends . So right this minute American sailors are putting their lives on the line in the Red Sea

I once ran a collective and it worked very well, we all made a lot of money till one of the partners decided he wanted out and we all had to by him out for the value he had the business appraised for . So socialism can and does work . In Australia I would be considered a bit left of centre which in the USA would be considered radical left but that is just the difference between societies the USA is far more right than any other democracy on the planet .
It is often easier to evaluate things from the outside than the inside, which is one reason why businesses hire consultants to fix problems .
So from outside I see things that Americans can't , like all Australians could rattle off around 20 to 30 world leaders and their previous leaders & Europeans could do that for every EU country and probably most of every parliament and the one before plus most speak at least 4 languages . It is only the Americans who can not because by & large Americans can not see past their borders and consider America to be the world . World Cup ?, World Series ? the USA and a couple of countries that have had long term large US bases . Cultural Imperialism , the USA has threatened to ban the children's cartoon series "Bluey" unless it is overdubed so Z's are prounounced Zee in place of the Australian Zed where as we had to accept Sesamie Street, Zees and all , without any overdubing .
And you are right, I do my best to avoid US politics because it makes no difference to my life which bum is in the white house and weather he wears red or blue undies .
Until now because I knew a lot of people who worked in the USSR and subsequent Ukrainian metals industry ( actually helped in a very small way for one to defect ) .
US politics are generally considered a joke by most of the developed world . You are the only country that allows government shut downs , every other country has a mechanism to punish the problem party.
Down here , failure to pass the supply bill, which has to happen 3 months out causes an instant election of every member and this has only ever been done one time and probably never will again . We are officially a constitutional monarchy same as the UK except both houses are elected , the Senate has he same number of representatives from each state no no state can dominate the others and the reps has seats based purely on numbers , around 120,000 . Senate does 6 years reps 3 and 1/2 the senate is elected each 3 years with the reps so we rarely get massive swings . Voting is compulsory at every level, voting registration is uniform through out the country and election are run by an independent authority so they can not be gerrymandered like yours always seem to be and we are trying to get the terms increased to 4 & 8 another problem we see with your system because 2 years is too short a time to get anything done that might not be popular so I see your elections as a cheap bidding war over who can reduce taxes the most, who can make longer prison sentences etc etc , So problems that are difficult to fix like your border never get fixed .Plus of curse all of the businesses who kick the can for the expected 20 billion the electioneering will spend , will expect a return on their investment where as with compulsory voting you do not need to hype up people to get them to a polling booth so less bribes and corruption ( note I said less not none ).
The best ( for the country) PM we ever had was Bon Hawke but a lot of things he did in his government never showed results till the Howard government 10 years latter who naturally took the credit for it , as is the want of every government, take credit for what is good & blame the previous for all that is bad . So a lot of the republican "good days" could well be the result of the decisions the democrats made because your election cycles are so short and of course the obverse also applies .
We fixed most of our illegals problem by making it illegal to employ undocumented workers with jail terms and a system to bring in "guest workers " for thing that Australians , like Americans are too lazy to do like pick crops . However the big problem with your border is russia no one in their right mind would believe that people from central Asia who only speak russian & their native tongue would go from Western Europe to South America then up through Mexico to the US border without some one spending a small fortune to finance the trip and that person is Putin who is doing the same with the Baltic States , Sweeden & Norway to create a border crisis just the same as he is doing at the USA border .

So now I follow what is going on in US politics because I follow what is happening in Ukraine because I sort of know people who worked in the metals industry and because if it escalated into a NATO engagement then the USA's lap dag ( Australia ) will be there right alongside . And so much of what happens in Ukraine is tied up with what happens in the US politics .
Do you know that Canada bought $ 50,000,000 worth of NASAMs from Rayethon in March 2023 and since April 2023 they have been sitting on the dock at Rayethon packed up ready to ship just waiting for a export permit so either the Pentagon or the congress will not sign off on the deal .

And right now US politics is all trump
From the outside I saw trump as a good thing ( boy was that wrong ) as just like you in 2016 we often have a choice of Twiddledee or Twiddledum people who have never worked outside the government all their life and quite frankly would have starved if they tried to make a living in private enterprise so I saw a supposed business man as a good thing that would shake up US politics and perhaps even Australia little did I know that he was an abject failure and a full time con man , but neither did the US either apparently. I mean who can loose a couple of billion running a casino ?
Trump is by Australian standard very hard right , so our conservative went even harder right embracing the almost fascist opus day
When trump was elected , by the way we had more coverage of the US election than the US did , I was with some motorcycling friends watching the coverage on the TV at a pub ( every channel so no choice but to watch it ) and we all sat there loking at each other till some said "F" they have gone and elected another Hitler .
And FWIW in the past few year I have bumped into around 100 or so refugees from the USA , yes refugees because they were anti trump so had been subjected to things like people buring down their houses , beating them up, repeatedly sending the emergency services to their house or place of work. They all fear an actual civil war so they went to an english speaking country where every second 1/2 witt is not carrying a fire arm with more bullets in the mag than their IQ , So it was Australia or Canada and we have base ball, basket ball , beaches you can swim all year in and no guns

B

bertsmobile1

Not to mention over 200 federal agents blended in the crowd inciting them to riot.
No need to mention them because there were none there .
How can I know that ?
Because the Republican Congressional committee has had the footage for over 3 years .
They have done facial recognition on it and have not found a single federal agent in the crowd
Well that is what both Cromer & Johnston have said and they are republicans so they must be honest men .
The only person pushing that line is trump for the purpose of exonerating himself should the RICO case for election fraud against him fail and of course those caught up in he trump cult besotted by the BS
However there are quite a few senior republicans in the crowd which is why the house will not make their copy public till they have blurred the faces to prevent "persecution by the justice department " , or is that simply doing their job ?
Now the FBI have a full copy but their copy has been & will be used as evidence so they can not make their copy public but the one the house has is public property and has to be released to the public ( won't happen till after the election )

Trump obviously really likes Tsar Putin 1st because he is copying Putins play book, right down to using hitler quotes .
And Tsar Putin 1st prime propaganda trick is to blame the other side for doing every atrocity he does.
Thus blaming the Democrats for election fraud when it was him all along that was perpetrating a fraud and that can not be denied because there are tapes, the 18 co- conspirators in the fake college electors have all been charges and 4 of them have confesses plus more have taken a plea bargain because they suddenly realised they are looking at 20 years if trump does not win so can pardon them .
Deliberately loosing the Carrol rape case so he can play the persecution card and make out like he is protecting the rights of the common manis a really low trick .
FWIW , it was his lawyer who refused to allow the dress to be entered in evidence, it was his lawyer who advised him not to offer a DNA sample till after the deadline for evidence had expired so neither the dress nor his DNA ( which would have proven him innocent without a doubt ) to be entered into evidence .
It was trump himself who scheduled the opening of the golf course in Scotland an the same day as the hearing , after the hearing day had been set to give him an "innocent" reason for not being at the trial and then he claimed he was being treated unfairly because the date was not rescheduled , again to claim the persecuted victim status.
The at the appeal again it was his lawyer who failed to present the evidence before the cut off for search & disclosure had passed despite lodging all sorts of paper work to delay the appeal , and the were all done on time just the evidence was late and then he claimed fouls that they would not allow him to present evidence .
So he lost the appeal and again claimed the persecuted innocent victim bit .
Then in the final case again his lawyer failed to do the paper work required to enter fresh evidence on time so it was Trump all the way preventing evidence being presented .
The last case was a damages case,'HE was already found GUILTY by a jury and his appeal was overturned by the judges so he demanded a jury and again the appeal was overturned so he went in as a CONVICTED CRIMINAL so he can not claim he is innocent without offering fresh evidence and he was warned that he could not protest his innocence because it had already been established in law that he was GUILTY of the rape and GUILTY of ignoring a court order to stop the tweets
Even in the trial he continued to ignore the judges warnings , muttering about being innocent, about the judge having a personal vendetta and it being a politically motivated witch hunt plus he tweeted 22 times while in court, another 47 latter that night 30 something the next day and even more on the final day and sending those tweets is why he was there not because of the rape , it was all about the tweets .
Now any other person would have been found in contempt and be doing multiple 30 day stints so he was treated far better and far more leniently than any other criminal would be .
Now I thought tat he jst had a bad legal team till Hubba gave her press interview after the verdict making out that trump was being maliciously prosecuted and denied natural justice when every prohibition of presenting evidence was his own doing .
Thus it became obvious that Trump was using this case to set himself up as some sort of hero of the common man to grift donation from PAYE suckers to cover the fine ( and they are doing it right now ) , plus to get a sympathy vote in the election plus it would justify him tossing out all of the honest judges & prosecutors should he get elected which is exactly what Tsar Putin 1st did in his second term

JGGMC

JGGMC

walmart automotive takes it free

The Maintenance Guy

The Maintenance Guy

I don't know about other states but at least in Minnesota every county is required to have a household hazardous waste facility. Now that I'm retired and don't bring my oil to work to dump, I just bring it to the local county site. This is just for consumers though, not for businesses. I'm not sure what the rules are for smaller shops but the larger ones like I worked for were monitored closely by the local government for compliance.

S

StumpyOrson

I just dump it in a bare spot of the yard. Been doing it for 25 years and second year it always brings in a full grass bloom. First year it's a brown spot :ROFLMAO:

J

Jimmy the Lock

I just dump it in a bare spot of the yard. Been doing it for 25 years and second year it always brings in a full grass bloom. First year it's a brown spo

And that can seep down in to the water table below

Just don't let your neighbors know or see you do this... they could call the EPA and it would be large fines for you from the Fed agree.gif

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

I built my own waste oil burner, and use it to heat my uninsulated shop. Works great! It's just a drip system, with a gutted Becket burner to supercharge it.

R

rutbuster1

What I don't use around my property, (good termite deterrent with fence post), I either take to a parts store, Walmart, or any oil change place or wherever that don't charge any $$. I normally take 5 gallons at a time.

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

My ol' man used to hose down our sheds with it. One of the best stains / termite-repellents available. (y)

R

rutbuster1

And that can seep down in to the water table below

Just don't let your neighbors know or see you do this... they could call the EPA and it would be large fines for you from the Fed View attachment 67686
Nosy neighbors and the EPA need to mind their own dang business. ;)

R

rutbuster1

My ol' man used to hose down our sheds with it. One of the best stains / termite-repellents available. (y)
I use it for fence post and around the buildings that are close to the ground. Like you said, good termite repellent. And it doesn't take that much either.

J

Jimmy the Lock

Nosy neighbors and the EPA need to mind their own dang business

I agree... but if they don't it can be a fine as high as $250,000... and if you don't have the cash to spare they'll just take some of your assets.

That would be hard to explain to the wife!
eek3.gif

T

TobyU

No need to mention them because there were none there .
How can I know that ?
Because the Republican Congressional committee has had the footage for over 3 years .
They have done facial recognition on it and have not found a single federal agent in the crowd
Well that is what both Cromer & Johnston have said and they are republicans so they must be honest men .
The only person pushing that line is trump for the purpose of exonerating himself should the RICO case for election fraud against him fail and of course those caught up in he trump cult besotted by the BS
However there are quite a few senior republicans in the crowd which is why the house will not make their copy public till they have blurred the faces to prevent "persecution by the justice department " , or is that simply doing their job ?
Now the FBI have a full copy but their copy has been & will be used as evidence so they can not make their copy public but the one the house has is public property and has to be released to the public ( won't happen till after the election )

Trump obviously really likes Tsar Putin 1st because he is copying Putins play book, right down to using hitler quotes .
And Tsar Putin 1st prime propaganda trick is to blame the other side for doing every atrocity he does.
Thus blaming the Democrats for election fraud when it was him all along that was perpetrating a fraud and that can not be denied because there are tapes, the 18 co- conspirators in the fake college electors have all been charges and 4 of them have confesses plus more have taken a plea bargain because they suddenly realised they are looking at 20 years if trump does not win so can pardon them .
Deliberately loosing the Carrol rape case so he can play the persecution card and make out like he is protecting the rights of the common manis a really low trick .
FWIW , it was his lawyer who refused to allow the dress to be entered in evidence, it was his lawyer who advised him not to offer a DNA sample till after the deadline for evidence had expired so neither the dress nor his DNA ( which would have proven him innocent without a doubt ) to be entered into evidence .
It was trump himself who scheduled the opening of the golf course in Scotland an the same day as the hearing , after the hearing day had been set to give him an "innocent" reason for not being at the trial and then he claimed he was being treated unfairly because the date was not rescheduled , again to claim the persecuted victim status.
The at the appeal again it was his lawyer who failed to present the evidence before the cut off for search & disclosure had passed despite lodging all sorts of paper work to delay the appeal , and the were all done on time just the evidence was late and then he claimed fouls that they would not allow him to present evidence .
So he lost the appeal and again claimed the persecuted innocent victim bit .
Then in the final case again his lawyer failed to do the paper work required to enter fresh evidence on time so it was Trump all the way preventing evidence being presented .
The last case was a damages case,'HE was already found GUILTY by a jury and his appeal was overturned by the judges so he demanded a jury and again the appeal was overturned so he went in as a CONVICTED CRIMINAL so he can not claim he is innocent without offering fresh evidence and he was warned that he could not protest his innocence because it had already been established in law that he was GUILTY of the rape and GUILTY of ignoring a court order to stop the tweets
Even in the trial he continued to ignore the judges warnings , muttering about being innocent, about the judge having a personal vendetta and it being a politically motivated witch hunt plus he tweeted 22 times while in court, another 47 latter that night 30 something the next day and even more on the final day and sending those tweets is why he was there not because of the rape , it was all about the tweets .
Now any other person would have been found in contempt and be doing multiple 30 day stints so he was treated far better and far more leniently than any other criminal would be .
Now I thought tat he jst had a bad legal team till Hubba gave her press interview after the verdict making out that trump was being maliciously prosecuted and denied natural justice when every prohibition of presenting evidence was his own doing .
Thus it became obvious that Trump was using this case to set himself up as some sort of hero of the common man to grift donation from PAYE suckers to cover the fine ( and they are doing it right now ) , plus to get a sympathy vote in the election plus it would justify him tossing out all of the honest judges & prosecutors should he get elected which is exactly what Tsar Putin 1st did in his second term
I don't know how to respond other than to say you come across like you are obsessed with Trump and the hatred of him.
Maybe not, maybe you just like to go down the rabbit hole and research a lot of stuff.
Half of that stuff or maybe more than half of that stuff I've never even heard of or not paid attention to it if it ever came up because frankly I DON'T CARE! At least I don't care that much and I've lived in the US my entire life.

Also, it seems a lot of those things you state as fact that he did can't actually be substantiated any more than some of the other side claims BUT AGAIN... I don't care. Mainly because I can't do anything about any of it.

The US has done a lot of stupid things over the decades and its complacency and lack of proactiveness will be its downfall.

J

Jimmy the Lock

you come across like you are obsessed with Trump and the hatred of him.

That boy needs to be put in the nut hut as he's suffering from classic Trump Derangement Syndrome crazy2.gif

R

RayMcD

That boy needs to be put in the nut hut as he's suffering from classic Trump Derangement Syndrome View attachment 67690
To Each their own Sir

J

Jimmy the Lock

I work for a living, so no need to call me "Sir"

I was referencing bertsmobile1 who likes communism and socialism like a nutjob crazy person
devil_smiley2.gif

D

davis2

That boy needs to be put in the nut hut as he's suffering from classic Trump Derangement Syndrome View attachment 67690
Who knew used oil could be so complicated?

J

Jimmy the Lock

Who knew used oil could be so complicated?

Handling used motor oil is easy to deal with... dealing with those wanting to turn the nation into a communist state isn't so simple.

Americans have become complacent and do not appreciate their freedoms... which is why eventually the communists will have their way and we will become a one party communist state just like china.

Oh well, we had a decent run I suppose.

D

davis2

Handling used motor oil is easy to deal with... dealing with those wanting to turn the nation into a communist state isn't so simple.

Americans have become complacent and do not appreciate their freedoms... which is why eventually the communists will have their way and we will become a one party communist state just like china.

The idiots in charge now need to be removed. We always hear crap about the previous administration, but life was better for us, so I take the crap as just crap.

StarTech

StarTech

I just put that used oil on my waffles.

J

Jimmy the Lock

Good for you! That's really thinking outside the box on what to do with used oil!

Your farts will be flammable, but other than that sounds like a good deal!
smile-grin11.gif

StarTech

StarTech

O don't know about that but I no longer have constipation. Everything comes slick no more sticking.

D

davis2

Change your handle to smooth

B

bertsmobile1

Check under you bed you will find a red there
I would not worry about the communists, I would worry about trump if I was you.He wants to turn America into a dictatorship exactly the same as Putin did to "democratic Russia " While pretending he is doing it for you

And just so you know, the Lincoln Project are all Regan Republicans who can see through Trump which his cult followers , the magas can not ..

D

davis2

Check under you bed you will find a red there
I would not worry about the communists, I would worry about trump if I was you.He wants to turn America into a dictatorship exactly the same as Putin did to "democratic Russia " While pretending he is doing it for you

And just so you know, the Lincoln Project are all Regan Republicans who can see through Trump which his cult followers , the magas can not ..
Bert, are you in the USA ? I am, and things were much better for we the people under his administration. Yeah he posted what some consider mean, but the economy benefitted all people. He also did not use government agencies against his political opponents like the one we have now. Please don't let the biased media influence you. The biased media is a trick to influence you. Seek out both sides, and decide for yourself.

But what does all this have to do with used oil? Maybe the mods could create a political forum for political stuff? I'm here for the repair stuff, I find the insights from the techs here enlightening. I really don't care about anyone's politics. Let's talk mowers!

B

bertsmobile1

Bert, are you in the USA ? I am, and things were much better for we the people under his administration. Yeah he posted what some consider mean, but the economy benefitted all people. He also did not use government agencies against his political opponents like the one we have now. Please don't let the biased media influence you. The biased media is a trick to influence you. Seek out both sides, and decide for yourself.

But what does all this have to do with used oil? Maybe the mods could create a political forum for political stuff? I'm here for the repair stuff, I find the insights from the techs here enlightening. I really don't care about anyone's politics. Let's talk mowers!
No I am from OZ so I can do something that Americans can't, look at your economy & politics objectivly.
And in fact the Dems have run the economy far better than the reps have
But the reps are a lot better at BS & Spin which makes you think they are better economic managers
If you print out charts of any economic indicator, stock market, unemployment , wages growth , government debt, balance of trade , etc, etc then pinch the kids coloured pencils and over mark the administrations where one side had all 3 sectors ( President-Senate -House ) you are in for a rude shock.
You also have to isolate national from state .People down here often hammer state about fuel prices but the excise & GST are levied at federal level for petrol but not LPG and those prices can vary around 40¢ / l ( $ 1.45 us gallon ) and the Aust retail price is set according to the Singapore refinery price .
This is a big problem with a president that is political rather than a governor who is not political .
You can also look at bills passed when there is a split and no one has all 3 positions to see which side actually is willing to compromise to get bills passed and which side is just obstructionist . If you are a staunched wearer of red or blue undies then make sure there is nothing sharp near by when you do it .
It is sole destroying when you realise you have been deceived all your life .
If you have not already read it go over to this thread and look at the 2 videos about your southern border to see the true problem ,and it is not what you have been told it is .
They are in post # 83

D

davis2

No I am from OZ so I can do something that Americans can't, look at your economy & politics objectivly.
And in fact the Dems have run the economy far better than the reps have
But the reps are a lot better at BS & Spin which makes you think they are better economic managers
If you print out charts of any economic indicator, stock market, unemployment , wages growth , government debt, balance of trade , etc, etc then pinch the kids coloured pencils and over mark the administrations where one side had all 3 sectors ( President-Senate -House ) you are in for a rude shock.
You also have to isolate national from state .People down here often hammer state about fuel prices but the excise & GST are levied at federal level for petrol but not LPG and those prices can vary around 40¢ / l ( $ 1.45 us gallon ) and the Aust retail price is set according to the Singapore refinery price .
This is a big problem with a president that is political rather than a governor who is not political .
You can also look at bills passed when there is a split and no one has all 3 positions to see which side actually is willing to compromise to get bills passed and which side is just obstructionist . If you are a staunched wearer of red or blue undies then make sure there is nothing sharp near by when you do it .
It is sole destroying when you realise you have been deceived all your life .
If you have not already read it go over to this thread and look at the 2 videos about your southern border to see the true problem ,and it is not what you have been told it is .
They are in post # 83
Well, you don't live here. You get the cherry picked numbers manipulated to make Democrats look good. You have no clue about living in America other than DNC propaganda. You are misinformed.

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

Yeah, Bert - our reality and your news are as far apart as out respective continents are. You're being fed MOUNTAINS of bullshit.

Don't feel bad, though - 50% of Americans believe it too, and they see the decline daily, yet refuse to admit it.

Our media has run the biggest psych-ops campaign in human history for the past 8 years. People are shitting in the streets, robbing, raping, shooting drugs in front of school kids walking to school, carjacking, invading people's homes at 3AM in every democrat-controlled city in America ... yet all our government does is let THOUSANDS of illegals, drug dealers, child traffickers / rapists, & terrorists PER DAY flood across our border unchecked, and come up with backdoor end-runs around our Constitution to restrict firearm usage / ownership by any means they can ram through, and disparaged the police so badly that their ranks are at the LOWEST levels in American history, rendering law-abiding Americans utterly defenseless.

It's pretty clear our government has become the enemy of The People by everyone, except those who voted for Biden ... which when you factor in the documented, RAMPANT cheating that went on during the last election, is MUCH less than 50% of the Nation.

If you want the facts about how Joe Biden came into power here, watch this film.

Unfortunately you'll have to dig on the net to find where to stream it. It should make you think: Why would a country with the motto that begins with, "Land of the FREE ... " censor ANYTHING? Our 1st Amendment of our Constitution GUARANTEES FREE SPEECH, yet, things like this are being hidden, censored, taken down, blacklisted, and disparaged on every leftist-owned corporate media site (CNN, NY Times, NPR, etc.).

What do they have to hide if this documentary is so "false"?

B

bertsmobile1

Yeah, Bert - our reality and your news are as far apart as out respective continents are. You're being fed MOUNTAINS of bullshit.

Don't feel bad, though - 50% of Americans believe it too, and they see the decline daily, yet refuse to admit it.

Our media has run the biggest psych-ops campaign in human history for the past 8 years. People are shitting in the streets, robbing, raping, shooting drugs in front of school kids walking to school, carjacking, invading people's homes at 3AM in every democrat-controlled city in America ... yet all our government does is let THOUSANDS of illegals, drug dealers, child traffickers / rapists, & terrorists PER DAY flood across our border unchecked, and come up with backdoor end-runs around our Constitution to restrict firearm usage / ownership by any means they can ram through, and disparaged the police so badly that their ranks are at the LOWEST levels in American history, rendering law-abiding Americans utterly defenseless.

It's pretty clear our government has become the enemy of The People by everyone, except those who voted for Biden ... which when you factor in the documented, RAMPANT cheating that went on during the last election, is MUCH less than 50% of the Nation.

If you want the facts about how Joe Biden came into power here, watch this film.

Unfortunately you'll have to dig on the net to find where to stream it. It should make you think: Why would a country with the motto that begins with, "Land of the FREE ... " censor ANYTHING? Our 1st Amendment of our Constitution GUARANTEES FREE SPEECH, yet, things like this are being hidden, censored, taken down, blacklisted, and disparaged on every leftist-owned corporate media site (CNN, NY Times, NPR, etc.).

A slick movie proves nothing
I checked the way the USA ran their mail voting system and it was quite good, comparable to how we do it here
1) person has to apply for postal vote
2) application when received is checked against the voting roll , if it is validated a voting package got sent to the voters registered address
3) voter completes the form then returns it by mail.
4) the known number of forms sent out is checked against the number actually returned and as usual the number returned was less than the number originally sent
So where did the fraudulent votes originate from ?
And the USA has been doing postal votes for over 100 years and the only difference this time is that more people were allowed to apply for one due to covid, which was quite sensible considering the idiot way the USA treated Covid making it a party political issue where it should have been a bipartisan medical issue.

Next the pattern in the USA followed the pattern observed down here 100%
The Pew Research data done after the election shows the same pattern and percentages as the actual results so it backs it up.
The Republicans held 2 enquiries into the election but could no find any evidence of fraud, in fact they found miscounts some accidental, some suspicious which gave Biden even more votes and if there was widespread fraud then that committee would have found it because it would have put their man in the Oval office , but nothing that could be substantiated other than the faked electoral college votes that is currently before the courts .
Now if states run by Democrat governments showed massivily higher numbers of postal votes and they all favoured Biden then one might smell some thing fishy.
But states run by republican administrations flipped and I really can not see republican appointed officials stacking the system against the republican candidate.

B

bertsmobile1

If the video was actually true and proved fraud then it would be available on Fox for starters who backed trump 110 % as it backs up their position.
Why is it not there , because they know it is suspect & conjecture which could end up in the courts .
It is very easy to invent an non existent conspiracy where none existed and if people want to believe it then it is real and happened .
Perfect example is the speech given by Habba after the Carrol damages trial which will end up getting her disbarred because it was a lie of omission .
While everything she said was true, she neglected to mention every thing that was disallowed was not allowed because of her stuff ups .
I could not understand why she kept on missing deadlines then trying to enter evidence after search & disclosure time had expired , then I heard her post trial speech, portraying trump as an innocent man being persecuted by a biased judge,( Reagn appointment ) a vindictive & malicious prosecutor (politically funded) through a corrupt legal system and trump was a hero for fighting to uphold the 1st amendment rights of the common man.
Then it became obvious they deliberately lost all 4 times in this case for the purpose gaining votes at the presidential election by making trump the hero of the common man.
And FWIW I subscribe to Ground News so I can get an impartial unbiased summary of the events of the day. They go to the effort of reverse tracing stories back to their source then providing a bias index based on which media sources had run it as lead stories. Your would do well to at least try it if not use it .
So while that MT Green ( how the F did she get elected ) was busy misleading Congress with the fake Olena Zelenskye Cartier jewellery receipt I had already found the story originated in Russia, went to a telegram channel then to X then scott ritter , tucker carlson, Retracted and then got picked up by mainstream media . The same thing with to 2 yachts Zalenskye was supposed to have bought with US aid money . Originated in Dubai from a "journalist" with no other story than that credited to him who posted on YT using an accounts that was opened the day before . The companies he supposedly worked for had no stories from him on their web sites and a day latter, both boats were found still to be for sale with no current offers but that did not stop M T Green again presenting those faked registration papers to congress either .
As for biased economic data, I always start at the first US president I can remember LBJ so no I am not cherry picking data to suit the narrative .
So if you pull the data off the US bureaus websites, not many go back that far but they are in the year books and they are available from the library of congress web page .
Many banks show charts back that far and the stock market indexes go back even further
Print them out then colour them in Dark Blue for all dems , Dark red for all Reps and various others for the 4 combinations and then you will see a pattern & it is not what you would think .
You can do the same things for states , but states continually change the way the numbers are recorded so they can fudge the figures .
And remember that the first year of a new administration can have carry over from the previous administration.

We have a little thing here called the "Pub Test" which is basically if some one who was 1/2 drunk wandered up & told it to you, would you believe it ?

Illegal immigrants are by far the most law abiding people in any country and rarely even fart in the wrong place for fear of being deported .
And that is a fact and it applies to every country on the planet .
If you have risked your life to get some where you will not jepordise you chances of staying there by committing crimes .

D

davis2

If the video was actually true and proved fraud then it would be available on Fox for starters who backed trump 110 % as it backs up their position.
Why is it not there , because they know it is suspect & conjecture which could end up in the courts .
It is very easy to invent an non existent conspiracy where none existed and if people want to believe it then it is real and happened .
Perfect example is the speech given by Habba after the Carrol damages trial which will end up getting her disbarred because it was a lie of omission .
While everything she said was true, she neglected to mention every thing that was disallowed was not allowed because of her stuff ups .
I could not understand why she kept on missing deadlines then trying to enter evidence after search & disclosure time had expired , then I heard her post trial speech, portraying trump as an innocent man being persecuted by a biased judge,( Reagn appointment ) a vindictive & malicious prosecutor (politically funded) through a corrupt legal system and trump was a hero for fighting to uphold the 1st amendment rights of the common man.
Then it became obvious they deliberately lost all 4 times in this case for the purpose gaining votes at the presidential election by making trump the hero of the common man.
And FWIW I subscribe to Ground News so I can get an impartial unbiased summary of the events of the day. They go to the effort of reverse tracing stories back to their source then providing a bias index based on which media sources had run it as lead stories. Your would do well to at least try it if not use it .
So while that MT Green ( how the F did she get elected ) was busy misleading Congress with the fake Olena Zelenskye Cartier jewellery receipt I had already found the story originated in Russia, went to a telegram channel then to X then scott ritter , tucker carlson, Retracted and then got picked up by mainstream media . The same thing with to 2 yachts Zalenskye was supposed to have bought with US aid money . Originated in Dubai from a "journalist" with no other story than that credited to him who posted on YT using an accounts that was opened the day before . The companies he supposedly worked for had no stories from him on their web sites and a day latter, both boats were found still to be for sale with no current offers but that did not stop M T Green again presenting those faked registration papers to congress either .
As for biased economic data, I always start at the first US president I can remember LBJ so no I am not cherry picking data to suit the narrative .
So if you pull the data off the US bureaus websites, not many go back that far but they are in the year books and they are available from the library of congress web page .
Many banks show charts back that far and the stock market indexes go back even further
Print them out then colour them in Dark Blue for all dems , Dark red for all Reps and various others for the 4 combinations and then you will see a pattern & it is not what you would think .
You can do the same things for states , but states continually change the way the numbers are recorded so they can fudge the figures .
And remember that the first year of a new administration can have carry over from the previous administration.

We have a little thing here called the "Pub Test" which is basically if some one who was 1/2 drunk wandered up & told it to you, would you believe it ?

Illegal immigrants are by far the most law abiding people in any country and rarely even fart in the wrong place for fear of being deported .
And that is a fact and it applies to every country on the planet .
If you have risked your life to get some where you will not jepordise you chances of staying there by committing crimes .
For someone that doesn't live in the US, you have drank way too much Democrap kool-aid.

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

Fox, lol! 🤣 You've gotta be kidding me ...

Bert, it's useless conversing with you. You're off the rails.

R

RayMcD

Go Trump...............

StarTech

StarTech

Bert you got to remember we are dealing those that has one finger up their anus and the other in their mouth and they rather fight than switch. They don't have enough sense to wash that finger before changing.

We can't get it through to any of them that it is Congress that controls most of things and Presidents are just on the law enforcement side of things. And when we got a congress like we got right now nothing get done. (Good or Bad) It is as if the government is completely shutdown. They are just infighting each other (they can't get along their own party's members) and to heck with the rest of us. What worst the Republicans can't even think for themselves they just worshiping one man and bowing to his every wish. He just as a bad any dictator. As he once said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get by with it.

B

bertsmobile1

I know but it is fun never the less
I can guarantee none of the protagonist have done a single thing I suggested that would show true patterns and they are scared shitless of finding out the truth.
It is very painful to find out you have been conned and what you believed is total tosh.
It is the basic difference between a religion & a science
Religious protagonist know they are absolutely right so never bother to check the veracity of anything that agrees with their point of view while going to great lengths to discredit anything that might bee seen as contry . This is why conservatives are forever banning books & films because they are frightened that the masses may realize that the king actually has no clothes on.
Scientists on the other hand test & check everything and are ready to change when proven wrong.

I did not write the reply in the hope that Ray, Smith or Dave would actually read it , or check any of the data because I knew they would not
Ray in particular regularly posts blaming Biden for all sorts of things that Biden has less than zero control over .
I posted the replies so intelligent people who have open minds who might stumble across this thread could verify what was written for themselves and draw a reasoned conclusion.
Since 1991 Russia has been bombarding the USA with propaganda designed to create the Rays, Daves & Smiths so they can divide & cripple the nation and I ave to admit Putin has done a wonderful job of it.
Over the past 4 years I have come across around 100 American refugees who have fled the USA because they have either been beaten near death because they did not worship Trump or have seen the violence erupt almost daily so have fled to a country where owning a fire arm is restricted to people who need them, are in a sports shooting or hunting organization & have more than 2 functioning brain cells .
There was an interesting radio piece that has found what they believe is a link between 6 mass school shootings & russian internet propagandarists .
Now it was a bit tenuious never the less all of them had had long interactions with non existent people on chat rooms that fanned their discontent and those non persons had been traced back to Russian troll farms in Africa .
I mean go back & look at the NRA thread and all of the agro in that one.
And where is the NRA right now, in court because they have been stealing the money of the suckers who signed up for better than 20 years

StarTech

StarTech

Bert you got to remember too that there is still a Flat Earth Society group that believes whole heartily that the Earth is flat.

As helpful as the internet has been in one sense it has been, it is just as destructive in another sense.

I think people should stop paying so much attention to all the chat forums and to be a recluse as they call me and at lot of the problems would simply go away as it won't be in the back of their minds. Yes I am recluse in the sense I avoid a lot social gatherings and stay out the social media forums.

The Right here is bitching about indoctrination but has no problem the churches doing it. I got a neighbor family next door that has gone completely bonkers over religion. You churches that have ministers that teach don't commit adultery but they go out and do the same thing.

And personally if I know I could make it outside the US I would leave too. I am fed up with all the BS I see everyday. Sometimes living as a hermit on some remote island sound great.

And those that think Trump is paying for all his legal fees out his own pocket are nuts. It just been reported that more than $27M has paid by his political fund raising group in the last six months of 2023 (with about $50M for the 2023 year) so many poor suckers are paying his legal bills while they are barely able to put food on the table.

D

davis2

Our lives were much better under Trump. No more needs to be said.

B

bertsmobile1

And those that think Trump is paying for all his legal fees out his own pocket are nuts. It just been reported that more than $27M has paid by his political fund raising group in the last six months of 2023 (with about $50M for the 2023 year) so many poor suckers are paying his legal bills while they are barely able to put food on the table.
According to one of the legal channels I have been following due to the Ukraine war , 11 republican states have paid in from $ 1.4 to 3.2 mil a piece from their party funds into trumps legal grift funds .
And of corse this is against donation laws unless the republican parties or trump declares it as taxable income and pays tax on it , which of course will be at the top tax rate .
So when the IRS files yet another suit agains trump he will play the "innocent persecuted me card " again and his cult disciples will all line up to open their wallets even more and they will be the exact same people blaming Biden for the cost of living increases . I do like a good joke .
Greene posted on her page the details of 2 families torn apart by fentanyl smuggled across Bidens open border , however they died in 2019 & 2020. when asked for comments their answer was Go F Yourself . This stuff is so funny it is becoming addictive .
You can not legislate against stupidity nor breed it out as the Eugenics society found out .
However as Jim Jones followers found out Darwin was right all along and now they are dead .
Trump followers will end up like Rudy Giuliani , tossed aside like yesterdays fish wrappers and bankrupt or spending 20 years in the slammer if they are stupid enough ( and a lot are ) to take up arms on his behalf .
And of course even better once convicted that can never vote for their hero again in most states .
If you changed all the names and made a movie about it no one would believe it was all facts .

StarTech

StarTech

Our lives were much better under Trump. No more needs to be said.
I reckon you think just because most of the world was at peace during that time means nothing. Since Covid19 hit and many dictators decided that DJT was on their side.

Russia attacked Ukraine just because they want Ukraine back under Putin's thumb. Now the Middle East is bed of warring fractions, China wanting to attack Taiwan, North Korea (with DJT blessing) building up their Military wanting to attack South Korea and the USA. On top of that there is the major immigration issue is going on now too.

All terrorists groups should never been allowed to build up like they did. Yes many non involved civilians will end losing their lives just because the A holes were allowed to get such a foothold.

And if you think Russia will stop with Ukraine you are kidding yourself. The only reason Putin has not attack other countries is the fact Ukraine has put a much bigger fight then he counted on. He wanting to fully restore the former Soviet Union. Yes he has said that.

BTW DJT only cares about one thing and that is himself. He will throw anyone under the bus that don't kiss his big fat A. Look at just how DJT has done those under him that didn't agree with him. He even threw Giuliani under the bus as Giuliani has lost everything because DJT would not stand behind him when Giuliani need him.

But you should be careful what you wish for. Sometimes when you get what you want you will regret it later.

And the House Republicans are not willing to even work on fixing our border problem; although, the Senate are finally willing the work it. The House Republicans are just kissing DJT A so he can use it a campaign issue even though they it is very good bill that will allow things to finally get done. Yes it is not perfect but it better than not doing anything.

4getgto

4getgto

And for all of us that thought 2020 election year was bad wait till we get farther into 2024. Its going to be something like we've never seen before because of DJT. It will get ugly. Will make 2020 look like a birthday party..

JGGMC

JGGMC

walmart auto takes oil where i live.

S

StumpyOrson

The only Bidencuck/Trumptard talk in this thread should be how their buddies are oiling us with used motor oil. Mods should smack you long-ranting guys in the face in person, spank your mother in front of you, and delete your posts.

iu

S

SeniorCitizen

Russia attacked Ukraine just because they want Ukraine back under Putin's thumb .
Russia wants the sea port the Ukraine has . They didn't even have one until the U.S.A awarded them one in the sea of Japan at the end of WW ll.

B

bertsmobile1

Trump is broke and when the courts are done with him he will be around $ 1,000,000,000 broker
When the courts have finished with him the IRS wants some answers because testimonies in curt do not concur with tax returns
This is why defunding the IRS has suddenly become a MAGA policy .
Russia is behind trump but mostly by trolling social media to divide the USA and turn the citizens against each other and they have done a pretty good job of it from what I can see at a distance
Trump thinks that uncle Vlad will slip him a lazy billion from the 350 that uncle Vlad has stolen for the Russian people.
And Vlad probably will stump up the money if it looks like it will lead to armed conflict in the USA , and it very well could.
All the polls show that trump only just barely has 1/2 of the republicans behind him
And 1/2 of half is 1/4 and that will not be enough to get him into the white house but it will be bad enough t convince the brainwashed that all of the voting machines were altered to give Biden every vote and some one was printing postal votes at home and mailing them in , despite the tight security over postal votes then of course there will be claims of Biden votes in boxes under the tables being swapped for trump votes during the count .
And we know this because trump has said this repeatedly so the idiots will grab their rifles and march on their town halls, IRS offices, governors office , every court house & of course Washington ,
Then uncle Vlad will write poor old donald a cheque to cover all of his legals & fines plus a bonus billion for a job well done .

As for the reasons Vlad entered Ukraine. Yes primary one was to start rebuilding the USSR .
Timing is interesting.
Ukraine had just held a conference of the Caspian Sea & Caucasian republics / oblast about leaving Russia & forming a new federation and this included Siberia which is 1/4 of russian income
Next Zelenskyy nationalised the Bank of Ukraine and the coal industry, both of which uncle Vlad had gifted to a couple of his mates who were now oligarchs and paying their dues to uncle vald to the order of around $ 100,000,000 / year .
Like most politicians, even dictators lie so the myth of joining the EU was born which I have no doubt did come into the decision as a lot of russian military equipment was made in Ukraine as was the bulk of their jet engines and around 60 % of the steel used in russia
Plus Ukraine has significant rare earth minerals that uncle vlad needed for his military production that he had failed to secure when he invaded Afghanistan, which is the real reason why the USA was also in Afghanistan and are now being mined by the Chinese & funding the major capital works being done by the Taliban.
Who are total bastards but have done more for Afghanistan to aid the average Afghani than all the other governments since WW I .

StarTech

StarTech

Bert you are going to need to enlighten me a little here. Who is Vlad? I have heard that name before but like research the guy some so I know what is going on here.

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

I don't think HE knows, lol. Too much LSD from the sounds of things. 🤣

4getgto

4getgto

Bert you are going to need to enlighten me a little here. Who is Vlad? I have heard that name before but like research the guy some so I know what is going on here.
Think its nickname given to Putin...kinda a rub.
You know like all the nicknames our ex leader gives everyone.

D

davis2

Trump is broke and when the courts are done with him he will be around $ 1,000,000,000 broker
When the courts have finished with him the IRS wants some answers because testimonies in curt do not concur with tax returns
This is why defunding the IRS has suddenly become a MAGA policy .
Russia is behind trump but mostly by trolling social media to divide the USA and turn the citizens against each other and they have done a pretty good job of it from what I can see at a distance
Trump thinks that uncle Vlad will slip him a lazy billion from the 350 that uncle Vlad has stolen for the Russian people.
And Vlad probably will stump up the money if it looks like it will lead to armed conflict in the USA , and it very well could.
All the polls show that trump only just barely has 1/2 of the republicans behind him
And 1/2 of half is 1/4 and that will not be enough to get him into the white house but it will be bad enough t convince the brainwashed that all of the voting machines were altered to give Biden every vote and some one was printing postal votes at home and mailing them in , despite the tight security over postal votes then of course there will be claims of Biden votes in boxes under the tables being swapped for trump votes during the count .
And we know this because trump has said this repeatedly so the idiots will grab their rifles and march on their town halls, IRS offices, governors office , every court house & of course Washington ,
Then uncle Vlad will write poor old donald a cheque to cover all of his legals & fines plus a bonus billion for a job well done .

As for the reasons Vlad entered Ukraine. Yes primary one was to start rebuilding the USSR .
Timing is interesting.
Ukraine had just held a conference of the Caspian Sea & Caucasian republics / oblast about leaving Russia & forming a new federation and this included Siberia which is 1/4 of russian income
Next Zelenskyy nationalised the Bank of Ukraine and the coal industry, both of which uncle Vlad had gifted to a couple of his mates who were now oligarchs and paying their dues to uncle vald to the order of around $ 100,000,000 / year .
Like most politicians, even dictators lie so the myth of joining the EU was born which I have no doubt did come into the decision as a lot of russian military equipment was made in Ukraine as was the bulk of their jet engines and around 60 % of the steel used in russia
Plus Ukraine has significant rare earth minerals that uncle vlad needed for his military production that he had failed to secure when he invaded Afghanistan, which is the real reason why the USA was also in Afghanistan and are now being mined by the Chinese & funding the major capital works being done by the Taliban.
Who are total bastards but have done more for Afghanistan to aid the average Afghani than all the other governments since WW I .
You sure have some political fantasies... Biden controls all the agencies that prosecute Trump, but allow the same allegations to slide for others. Like Biden and his STOLEN confidential papers that he was NEVER entitled to possess. Face it, you believe the DNC $hit.

R

RayMcD

I know but it is fun never the less
I can guarantee none of the protagonist have done a single thing I suggested that would show true patterns and they are scared shitless of finding out the truth.
It is very painful to find out you have been conned and what you believed is total tosh.
It is the basic difference between a religion & a science
Religious protagonist know they are absolutely right so never bother to check the veracity of anything that agrees with their point of view while going to great lengths to discredit anything that might bee seen as contry . This is why conservatives are forever banning books & films because they are frightened that the masses may realize that the king actually has no clothes on.
Scientists on the other hand test & check everything and are ready to change when proven wrong.

I did not write the reply in the hope that Ray, Smith or Dave would actually read it , or check any of the data because I knew they would not
Ray in particular regularly posts blaming Biden for all sorts of things that Biden has less than zero control over .
I posted the replies so intelligent people who have open minds who might stumble across this thread could verify what was written for themselves and draw a reasoned conclusion.
Since 1991 Russia has been bombarding the USA with propaganda designed to create the Rays, Daves & Smiths so they can divide & cripple the nation and I ave to admit Putin has done a wonderful job of it.
Over the past 4 years I have come across around 100 American refugees who have fled the USA because they have either been beaten near death because they did not worship Trump or have seen the violence erupt almost daily so have fled to a country where owning a fire arm is restricted to people who need them, are in a sports shooting or hunting organization & have more than 2 functioning brain cells .
There was an interesting radio piece that has found what they believe is a link between 6 mass school shootings & russian internet propagandarists .
Now it was a bit tenuious never the less all of them had had long interactions with non existent people on chat rooms that fanned their discontent and those non persons had been traced back to Russian troll farms in Africa .
I mean go back & look at the NRA thread and all of the agro in that one.
And where is the NRA right now, in court because they have been stealing the money of the suckers who signed up for better than 20 years
Hey Bert, GO Trump, you need help sucker,,,, r

S

Steve Smith

I generate a lot of used oil. Our county dump has a used oil recycling station that will take it. I have several old tractors that we play with. They hold a lot of motor oil. I generate about 10 or 15 gallons per year between the tractors, cars and trucks. I assume the dump (land fill) sells it to someone to recycle. They seem more than willing to take it.

B

bertsmobile1

Uncle Vlad over in russia, the worlds most wealthy person estimated to be worth 350 billion .
He is the one who pays people to write the stuff that Ray & the other disciples of the orange jesus swallow hook line & sinker .
HE is the one who took over the 11,000 employees of the Wagner group who spend all day every day writing garbage to post on social media then getting the millions of web bots to like & share so the disinformation ends up in everyones feed so the Ray's of this world read the headlines and think they know what is going on and who is to blame for everything .
Apparently Vlad & the orange jesus are best buddies, well that is what the orange jesus keeps on posting and lazy fools believe it .
You know he will pop over there and tell uncle Vlad he should stop all this silliness in Ukraine and within 24 hours it will all be over .
I really find it hilarious just how gullible Americans really are, it has to be something in the water
Think about it.
In November the border was such a crisis that it had to be fixed then and there or America as we know it would end by christmas .
So there was a biapartisan debate in the Senate and a deal was produced that even the Border Guard Unions ( who staunchly hate democrats ) said is great pass it please but Speaker johnston decided that the crisis, that will end America as we know it if it is not fixed right now decided that GOD has spoken to him and told him not to allow a vote till after the elections.
So it appears that Speaker johnston has problems differentiating between the real God & the orange jesus
However there is a close parallel between the orange jesus & uncle Vlad .
Everything Uncle Vlad blames others for doing is exactly what he does himself and everything the orange jesus blames the current administration of doing, which they are not is exactly what he claims he will do when he becomes the next president
Vlad controls the entire legal system in russia & the orange jesus has stated he is going to sack all of the judges appointed by democrats & install his own in their place
Vlad controls the FSB and the orange jesus is going to defund the FBI, sack all of the head & install his own people so he controls it .
Vlad shot all of the free press so he has absolute control over the media & is about to take russia off the www and the orange jesus is going to close all of the media that have been spreading "fake news " Fake News = everything that he does not like .
I could go on but I won't because any one who can think can see that the orange jesus is going to set up a totally authoritarian state, just like those he admires, Putin , Xi & Jong-Un

StarTech

StarTech

Now orange jesus is a new nickname that I haven't heard before...But I was thinking he was the head Oompa Loompa.

4getgto

4getgto

Now orange jesus is a new nickname that I haven't heard before...But I was thinking he was the head Oompa Loompa.
I could think of a few more names but not only would I be banned from this site but the internet

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

I know - he was so awful - he put Americans back to work, had a roaring economy with cheap fuel. After Covid DECIMATED the economy, he had it back in action in LESS than 1 year. I heated my leaky house for $1,600 when he was in office. Cost me $38 to fill the car, and $65 to fill the truck I had at the time with premium fuel. We had the lowest minority unemployment rate in history, along with the most secure border in history. How dare him.

Oh, but he offended thin-skinned leftists on Twitter and called out the extreme bias in corporate media. Yeah, that's worthy of a prison sentence ... (SARCASM)

So now I just paid $2,888 & change for next season's heating - the same amount I paid $1,600 for when Trump was in. EVERYTHING is costing 30%-60% more than it did 5 years ago, and we have over a quarter million undocumented illegals streaming over the border every day, with this mush-mind of a president telling TX it has no right to protect itself from that. Not to mention we're on the cusp of WWIII, and our infrastructure is CRUMBLING while we send PALLETS of money all over the world, especially Ukraine.

Somehow we're better off today? On which planet?? Are you guys smoking cocaine???

Illegal border encounters by year:
2023: 2,476,000
2022: 2,379,000
2021: 1,735,000
2020: 400,000

R

RayMcD

So when did this change from a lawn mower forum to 'As the World SUCKS"?
Uncle Vlad over in russia, the worlds most wealthy person estimated to be worth 350 billion .
He is the one who pays people to write the stuff that Ray & the other disciples of the orange jesus swallow hook line & sinker .
HE is the one who took over the 11,000 employees of the Wagner group who spend all day every day writing garbage to post on social media then getting the millions of web bots to like & share so the disinformation ends up in everyones feed so the Ray's of this world read the headlines and think they know what is going on and who is to blame for everything .
Apparently Vlad & the orange jesus are best buddies, well that is what the orange jesus keeps on posting and lazy fools believe it .
You know he will pop over there and tell uncle Vlad he should stop all this silliness in Ukraine and within 24 hours it will all be over .
I really find it hilarious just how gullible Americans really are, it has to be something in the water
Think about it.
In November the border was such a crisis that it had to be fixed then and there or America as we know it would end by christmas .
So there was a biapartisan debate in the Senate and a deal was produced that even the Border Guard Unions ( who staunchly hate democrats ) said is great pass it please but Speaker johnston decided that the crisis, that will end America as we know it if it is not fixed right now decided that GOD has spoken to him and told him not to allow a vote till after the elections.
So it appears that Speaker johnston has problems differentiating between the real God & the orange jesus
Everything Uncle Vlad blames others for doing is exactly what he does himself and everything the orange jesus blames the current administration of doing, which they are not is exactly what he claims he will do when he becomes the next president
Vlad controls the entire legal system in russia & the orange jesus has stated he is going to sack all of the judges appointed by democrats & install his own in their place
Vlad controls the FSB and the orange jesus is going to defund the FBI, sack all of the head & install his own people so he controls it .
Vlad shot all of the free press so he has absolute control over the media & is about to take russia off the www and the orange jesus is going to close all of the media that have been spreading "fake news " Fake News = everything that he does not like .
I could go on but I won't because any one who can think can see that the orange jesus is going to set up a totally authoritarian state, just like those he admires, Putin , Xi & Jong-Un
Ya know if someone doesn't fix the boarder one will have to pay an armed guard to watch there home when you vaction to keep squatters from moving in. Who is paying taxes to see a city spend 53 million of their dollars to hand out to people that have never contributed one cent to the welfare of this nation and house illegals in the school gyms. How green is it to run diesel busses over night to provide heated spaces for people. Guess I live in a glass house. I hope you live in a perfect world on your side of the planet... Cheers, Ray

D

davis2

Think about it.
Hey Bert, you might want to have your septic tank pumped. It's overflowing!

B

bertsmobile1

So when did this change from a lawn mower forum to 'As the World SUCKS"?

Ya know if someone doesn't fix the boarder one will have to pay an armed guard to watch there home when you vaction to keep squatters from moving in. Who is paying taxes to see a city spend 53 million of their dollars to hand out to people that have never contributed one cent to the welfare of this nation and house illegals in the school gyms. How green is it to run diesel busses over night to provide heated spaces for people. Guess I live in a glass house. I hope you live in a perfect world on your side of the planet... Cheers, Ray
The difference between you & me Ray is I can think beyond what I am told to think
What happens to an illegal who gets caught committing a crime ?
Instant deportation or prison then deportation.Now I have worked with hundreds of illegals down here and they were the finest most law abiding people I had ever met , because they knew if caught for anything , it was an immigration detention camp & strait back to where ever they came from .
From your comments I imagine ( pure speculation ) that you do not even know an illegal .
But I will give you a hint, that house down the street with an Amrican flag flying proudly on the immaculate cared for front lawn with those really nice conservatively dressed people who never speak but wave & smile as you drive by, they are probably the illegals .
What the orange jesus has done is use the tried & true reality TV manipulation to get people sucked in .
The USA is producing more oil right now than any country on the planet
So your gas price is all about the gas companies gouging excessive profits and when the reporting season comes around have a look at them
If you looked at Jakes videos and I am sure you did not he clearly showed that border crossings is lock step with unemployment levels
So you selectively posted the border crossings but not the unemployment numbers because yu knew it would put the lie to what you are expousing.
in 2020 the US was doing it bad and unemployment was very high
So if there are no jobs then there is no incentive to cross the border , unless you are a genuine refugee .
Please do not insult my inteligence , I am not M T Greene
And you may have missed this bit, but there was a new border plan.
The border security patrol union endorsed it 100% and asked congress to pass it post haste
The senate voted it down & Speaker johnston had already said it was the worst bill ever for the border before it was drafted .
Why ?
Because orange jesus has made people like you terrified about the border and he wants another 1,500,000 to cross between now & the elections so he can say he will fix it.
No administration has "fixed the border " for over 100 years because the problems are economic not political, except for the 500,000 from the middle East & Central Asia that uncle Vlad has paid to cross the border , just like he is doing at the Lativan , Estonian & Finland borders .

D

davis2

Bert, you are full of $hit.

R

RayMcD

The difference between you & me Ray is I can think beyond what I am told to think
What happens to an illegal who gets caught committing a crime ?
Instant deportation or prison then deportation.Now I have worked with hundreds of illegals down here and they were the finest most law abiding people I had ever met , because they knew if caught for anything , it was an immigration detention camp & strait back to where ever they came from .
From your comments I imagine ( pure speculation ) that you do not even know an illegal .
But I will give you a hint, that house down the street with an Amrican flag flying proudly on the immaculate cared for front lawn with those really nice conservatively dressed people who never speak but wave & smile as you drive by, they are probably the illegals .
What the orange jesus has done is use the tried & true reality TV manipulation to get people sucked in .
The USA is producing more oil right now than any country on the planet
So your gas price is all about the gas companies gouging excessive profits and when the reporting season comes around have a look at them
If you looked at Jakes videos and I am sure you did not he clearly showed that border crossings is lock step with unemployment levels
So you selectively posted the border crossings but not the unemployment numbers because yu knew it would put the lie to what you are expousing.
in 2020 the US was doing it bad and unemployment was very high
So if there are no jobs then there is no incentive to cross the border , unless you are a genuine refugee .
Please do not insult my inteligence , I am not M T Greene
And you may have missed this bit, but there was a new border plan.
The border security patrol union endorsed it 100% and asked congress to pass it post haste
The senate voted it down & Speaker johnston had already said it was the worst bill ever for the border before it was drafted .
Why ?
Because orange jesus has made people like you terrified about the border and he wants another 1,500,000 to cross between now & the elections so he can say he will fix it.
No administration has "fixed the border " for over 100 years because the problems are economic not political, except for the 500,000 from the middle East & Central Asia that uncle Vlad has paid to cross the border , just like he is doing at the Lativan , Estonian & Finland borders .
Bert, it is sad you have such a narrow view of some one with a conservative view on the world. I spent 8 years in the Navy, traveled to many places in the world, come from a very humble start and have worked hard to improve myself over the years. I have no problem with folks from other place coming here if they are law abiding and are here to make a better life for oneself. This is not what I see happening here now and you are fooling yourself if that is what you see. One can see these folks being exploited in the work force and it is clear many are desperate. I for one don't want to encounter them in a univited way. It is rottening the core of this country and it will not end well. The so called sanctuary are busting at the seem already with no end in sight. There is not justifing cramping univited imigrants into public school facilities. r

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

Here in MA, nearly every hotel along a major highway is jammed full of illegals. Now, they're stuffing them in Logan Airport. It's absolute INSANITY! What other country does this to itself?? What other country (Besides Canada) allows people who have ZERO desire to assimilate, stream over their borders unchecked? Go ahead and try that in Mexico ... or China & Russia, and let us know how it works out for you.

The leftists have such a lust for power that they'll risk tanking the entire country to create a new voter base.They know nobody with a functioning brain would vote for them again after all the damage they've done to this Nation, so they've got to import them. The fact that some jurisdictions want to allow them to become police officers tells me their end game is to deploy them militarily when they decide to do away with our Constitution and all its protections entirely. That explains the corporate media narrative of "It's families escaping tyranny", when video evidence shows it's a majority of young, military-aged men, and very few families.

Our Constitution, and our God Given RIGHT to keep and bear arms is the LAST barrier to the elitist's attempted unfurling of a one-world government. They know any American that takes an oath will defy orders to kick in doors of their brethren in their homeland. These imports will do whatever this government tells them, and the government will expect that.

They don't have the slightest clue the shitstorm of a hornet's nest they are screwing with, or else they wouldn't speak so freely of these things. They think they're one step away from taking over the entire globe. Kings and serfs all over again. They don't realize the hellstorm Americans will unleash to defend their families and way of life when pushed to the edge ... and they are pushing!

D

davis2

Here in MA, nearly every hotel along a major highway is jammed full of illegals. Now, they're stuffing them in Logan Airport. It's absolute INSANITY! What other country does this to itself?? What other country (Besides Canada) allows people who have ZERO desire to assimilate, stream over their borders unchecked? Go ahead and try that in Mexico ... or China & Russia, and let us know how it works out for you.

The leftists have such a lust for power that they'll risk tanking the entire country to create a new voter base.They know nobody with a functioning brain would vote for them again after all the damage they've done to this Nation, so they've got to import them. The fact that some jurisdictions want to allow them to become police officers tells me their end game is to deploy them militarily when they decide to do away with our Constitution and all its protections entirely. That explains the corporate media narrative of "It's families escaping tyranny", when video evidence shows it's a majority of young, military-aged men, and very few families.

Our Constitution, and our God Given RIGHT to keep and bear arms is the LAST barrier to the elitist's attempted unfurling of a one-world government. They know any American that takes an oath will defy orders to kick in doors of their brethren in their homeland. These imports will do whatever this government tells them, and the government will expect that.

They don't have the slightest clue the shitstorm of a hornet's nest they are screwing with, or else they wouldn't speak so freely of these things. They think they're one step away from taking over the entire globe. Kings and serfs all over again. They don't realize the hellstorm Americans will unleash to defend their families and way of life when pushed to the edge ... and they are pushing!
Absolutely! I think it's hilarious that people posting from Australia think they know what is going on in OUR country, and KNOW what's best for us... That person is an idiot!

R

RayMcD

Bert, you are full of $hit.
So are we ready to give up rooting for the nice old man that can't remember shit that is fixing the U.S.A

D

davis2

So are we ready to give up rooting for the nice old man that can't remember shit that is fixing the U.S.A
He's screwed.

Smithsonite

Smithsonite

So are we ready to give up rooting for the brain-dead old man that can't remember shit that is F@%KING the U.S.A
Fixed it for ya. ;)

B

bertsmobile1

Bert, it is sad you have such a narrow view of some one with a conservative view on the world. I spent 8 years in the Navy, traveled to many places in the world, come from a very humble start and have worked hard to improve myself over the years. I have no problem with folks from other place coming here if they are law abiding and are here to make a better life for oneself. This is not what I see happening here now and you are fooling yourself if that is what you see. One can see these folks being exploited in the work force and it is clear many are desperate. I for one don't want to encounter them in a univited way. It is rottening the core of this country and it will not end well. The so called sanctuary are busting at the seem already with no end in sight. There is not justifing cramping univited imigrants into public school facilities. r
I have nothing against conservatism Ray , I was born into a dirt poor family had to work after school & weekends to finish high school
In my final 2 years I worked in the bread room of a big bakery cutting & wrapping bread so I missed 2 hours of school on Thursday and all mornings on Friday and this is because "conservatives" forbid the baking of bread on Saturday & Sunday so on Thursday & Friday we baked the foil wrapped weekend loaves .
I then did 10 years of higher education working full time night shifts when ever they became available and I could write a 1000 page history on how the "nice" Australian businesses shamefully exploited desperate immigrants & refugees .Everything you say the border crossers are guilty of is exactly the same as what monopoly media claimes the refugees coming into Australia were doing and was total bull shit in Australia and it is total bull shit in the USA.
But it serves the political masters to stirr up emotions and create an "Invaison of thieves, rapists, drug smugglers, job stealers , etc, etc, etc " because it is easier for any population ( includes Australia ) to blame the "other" rather than look hard at themselves .
Prime example is home ownership, which down here has become critically short so the extreme right started a campaign claiming the "boat people" are combining their incomes and buying all of the properties preventing nice ( white ) Australians from buying property .
Truth of the matter is changes in the tax laws , particularly regarding superannuation meant that you got a 2:1 tax benefit by buying rental properties , so it was the very well paid who were amassing vast realestate portfolios who have pushed the house price up 150% in the past 10 years . Most premier league footballers have around 20 investment properties , not hard for a football "hero" on $ 5,000,000/pa + bonuses to pay $ 2,000,000 for an average house that 3 years ago was $ 600,000.
But it did not stop vigilantes burning down houses then preventing the fire brigade from putting the fires out .

I know it is hard to find the truth when you have people like M T Greene screaming at the top of her voice all sorts of exaggerations & total bull shit but just about everything you believe about your southern border is not true .
Yes there is a temporary holding facility problem, but there has been a bill that went through the senate in October 2022 to address that but the MAGAs will not bring it to the floor in the House because they do not want to fix the border, they want people like you to get mad & angry about it so you will vote for the orange jesus .
If you think rationally about it, and I understand that is hard to do when the BS flows fast & free every day & night , if you were a wanted international terrorist would you attempt to cross the Mexican border where you have a 90% chance of being detained by Border Force , recognised as a terrorist then sent back to where you will be shot at dawn, or would you rent a boat and try to sneak in via Florida ? Or perhaps sign on as a crew member of a ship at Panama , then jump ship at Long Beach ?
Terrorist are only google eyed idiots in Hollywood movies .
Same with drug smuggling an undocumented person has very little chance of getting over the order carrying drugs and if they did, how much could they be carrying , considering the bulk come across empty handed . Now I am sure there are opportunist in Mexico who take every cent refugees have in return for a bag of white powder on the guarantee that if they get to the USA side they will be paid $ 1,000,000 for that little bag and there will be people desperate enough or stupid enough to take up that offer .
But 99% of what comes in is done by Americans because they will not get searched as thoroughly as any illegal will get searched .
And the bulk comes in the same way as it does here, in shipping containers because the volume is so high that less than 1% get scanned and of those less than 5% end up being searched , this of course ignores the tip offs , often done so the DEA will find the drugs of you opponents cartel or as a diversion so the 10 kg is found but the 20 tons passes strait through .
Last year we had a spate of US grandmothers , being used as mules to bring drugs into Australia hidden in their motorhomes .
All kept very hush hush because the Aust Customs & the US DEA were trying to work out how Columbian drugs ended up in US & Canadian motorhomes and this was a big operation as the drugs had been in the motor homes from the day they were built as they were accounted for in the "Tare Weights" for the motorhomes and we are talking around 200kg of pure cocaine in each one .
And just by the way right now M T Greene has the "tragic story" of 2 families torn apart by fontanel which is true ,still on her web page, but the deaths happened in 2018 & 2019 when the orange jesus was in the white house "protecting America" and that so you know it, came from the Lincoln Project, which you probably do not know are the true conservatives from the republican party who have seen through the orange jesus for the despicable criminal but master con artist that he is .
The Lincoln Project https://www.youtube.com/@TheLincolnProject and yes I am subscribed to it .

B

bertsmobile1

Absolutely! I think it's hilarious that people posting from Australia think they know what is going on in OUR country, and KNOW what's best for us... That person is an idiot!
Businesses bring in consultants from outside to fix problems that usually could be fixed by the workers on the grounds that a clean pair of eyes can asses the problem better than a set tainted from within.
So from a distance I do not get Fox every night polluting my brain.
One of the best days in Australia was when Murdoch rescinded his Australian birth right to become an American
And the day he left we all cheered , but shed a tear for Americans & he has been even more destructive over there than he was down here , although we still have SKY here, a slightly less outrageous BS peddler than Fox is , although you can get Fox on subscription if you are really desperate to be lied to & deceived .
As such we can be far more objective than you can, as we do not have any skin in the game nor are we subject to the same amount of manipulation as Americans are, particularly from Russia who is trying, and succeeding to a large extent to destroy the USA from within.
While the likes of M T Greene will tell you that gender diversity creates school shooters , although she still says Sandy Hollow did not happen & is a total fabrication to attempt too reduce fire arms ownership , the truth of it is ( apparently ) is that russians had befriended several of the mass shooters via chat rooms and stoked their paranoia in order to get them to take actions .They do this knowing that after every mass shooting there will be massive social upheavals gun owners on one side , fire arm restrictions on the the other with the poor old cops stuck in the middle . Maximum social disruption for minimum costs .
Now according to a French documentary the Wagner has a 10 story building staffed by over 1000 IT gurus in Chad devoted 100% to infiltrating US social media in order to spread russian propaganda and create as much social unrest as possible and apparently when Putin took it over, he threw even more money at it .

Americans think they are all great & the envy of the entire planet , which is true if your only goal is to amass the maximum amount of cash in the shortest time possible.
Outside of America you are the laughing stock of the planet , universally hated by just about every country on the planet but tolerated because of the massive military spending .
America was great country, but it went down hill very fast and the biggest problem you have is the electoral system, which was fine when the Constitution was written but is totally out of date since the end of WW II . Like religious zealots you cling to it as the absolute truth , never to be changed in the same way as a bible .
Way back then a 2 year term was fine & dandy because you could get a lot done in 2 years , particularly when the candidates debated about what they could do to make things better . Now days they just slag each other off .
When the Constitution was written it was carefully done to prevent any one group ever having absolute power which is a good thing.
Down here is is very rare for either party to have both the reps & the senate and of course you go one further with the 3 way split of reps, senate & president .
However your voluntary voting & 2 party system has ultimately divided the country and the last president who made a genuine effort to unite the USA was JFK & he got a bullet for his efforts .
So the 2 year cycle in the reps means that they are forever in election mode, bribing which ever section did not vote for them last time to vote for them this time .
Thus it is constant bribing either with money ( spending & tax cuts ) or legislation ( Row vs Wade ) in a never ending auction to get votes to the ultimate detriment of the country .
How many school shooing did the USA have last year ?
Australia has never had a single one , in fact except for some (dis) organised crime wars there are virtually no shooting in Australia at all and no mass shootings since Port Arthur in 1996 and the biggest shooting was last year and that was 2 idiots , 2 police + one neighbour and I might add that the shooters were members of a USA extreme religious cult with extreme anti police beliefs .

Back to politics, google "Election Spending" and see just how much money each party spends every 2 or 4 years to get you lot off your backsides and vote, unless you look like you might vote for the "other side" where each state makes it as difficult as possible to register and even harder to vote .
Well some one pays for all the rallys, bunting , signs, rosettes , flags, posters and ultimately it is you.
While the bulk of the cash that is pissed up against a wall is provided by big business, for them is is not a donation, it is an INVSETMENT for which they expect to be paid back with interest .This is why Wall St is totally out of control , Banks are ripping ordinary people off left right & centre , all done with the blessing of which ever party is in power at the time .

Even worse, the strongest motivators are anger & fear, hence the over playing of the border , but that aside, both sides want their voters to be terrified of the other side getting in and hate any one who votes for them to the point that they will blow their brains out for voting for the wrong party .
And to back that up I know 2 people , one was beaten to near death because he walked past a group of loyalist but was wearing the wrong cloths and another who had his house fire bombed because he put the "wrong' parties poster on his car .

Right now the magas want to impeach Britney Spears for the crime of encouraging young people to register to vote .
Now if you think that is great or even sane then you are in big trouble.

B

bertsmobile1

What I do not get Ray is as a proud ex navy man how you could vote for a person who disrespects all sections of the military who is the only President who reused to lay a wreath at the Suresnes war cemetery when in France, called all the deceased soldiers losers tried to defund the US Marines , skipped out of national service with a bogus health claim and equates dating is just like serving in Vietnam .
Again from a CONSERVATIVE group of Regan Republicans, not some left wing communist .

D

DK35vince

Your opinion of him is higher than mine !!

J

jagg2236

Way back in the day a "magazine tip" was to dig a 3ft hole next to the your house foundation,fill about 6in with gravel, 3ft PVC pipe to pour old oil. They claimed "will water proof & bug proof foundation", go figure" ????

rhiebert

rhiebert

rhiebert

rhiebert

Some recycling depots, ie. were they take your pop cans, batteries, old paint and light bulbs will show signage that mentions accept it ours.

B

bnicol456

Same here. Most if not all auto parts stores recycle oil at no charge.

G

Gescha

I took 33 gallons to my local Walmart and dumped it into their waste tank yesterday. Bring a pair of disposable gloves.

R

RayMcD

What I do not get Ray is as a proud ex navy man how you could vote for a person who disrespects all sections of the military who is the only President who reused to lay a wreath at the Suresnes war cemetery when in France, called all the deceased soldiers losers tried to defund the US Marines , skipped out of national service with a bogus health claim and equates dating is just like serving in Vietnam .
Again from a CONSERVATIVE group of Regan Republicans, not some left wing communist .
Bert, I for one have never said that Trump is not without faults, but I for one know this country was far better off under the leadership of Trump than it is today under the third term of Obama... Cheers, r.

We will have to agree to disagree...

StarTech

StarTech

Personally I can't support someone that is constantly poking at people in the military. Just like DJT just with Nikki Haley's husband that serving active duty over in Africa. He is doing something DJT would not do himself.

Now yes I did not volunteer myself either but in my own way I supported the military by repairing their equipment here in North Alabama.

McB

McB

This one is easy. I turn it in a my local Auto Zone. My local NAPA doesn't.

B

bertsmobile1

Bert, I for one have never said that Trump is not without faults, but I for one know this country was far better off under the leadership of Trump than it is today under the third term of Obama... Cheers, r.

We will have to agree to disagree...
No argument about Obama.
A very disappointing president , so much potential to bring the country together on a racial level and on a financial level but he actually made the divides far worse than they were when he came into office and his bailing out of Wall St while throwing low income mortgagees to the wolves was absolutely disgusting .
Even worse was he spent 3 times the amount of money doing that as it would have cost to let the banks fail , which is the whole basis of a capitalist economy , and underwrite all of the bad loans, particularly when the lowest income people are the actual ones who do honour their debts regardless of their hardships .
And at this point I should mention that trump has stiffed his creditors for over $ 2,000,000,000,000 by doing a chapter 11 at least 4 times .
Like many , trump fooled me as well initially . I did not do any due diligence and thought he was a successful business man and it would be good for the USA to have an outsider in the white house . Little did I know that he was a lying thief, fraudster, embezzler , tax cheat & con man who had filed 4 chapter 11's and managed to loose money running a Casino . And now he has managed to generate a cult following that would do the likes of Charles Manson, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Marshall Applewhite, and Nxivm's Keith Raniere proud .
Down here we were having a run of similar "old party hacks " who had never done a days work in their life apart from taking money from the public purse .
And a lot of them were actual office staff of the party or of a sitting member .
But after 2 elections where the choice was tweedle dum or tweedle dumber , a pile of independents ran & took blue ribbon safe seats from both major parties .
So that was the end of them presenting us with the likes of M T Greene .

StarTech

StarTech

And now DJT is saying screw you to Nato members if they don't pay up to his blackmail. He wanting to pull us out of Nato so we will have no one to help us if Russia attacks the USA. We may have a very good military but even if can use the help when needed.

From the BBC headlines.
1707653421044.png

I beginning to believe DJT hates democracy and prefers to be a dictator.

And I got a good laugh out Major Haley comment after DJT attacked him for being on active duty.

"The difference between humans and animals? Animals would never allow the dumbest ones to lead the pack."

A

AutoMechanic

I just take it to one of the auto parts stores and dump it in the recycling bin. Or sometimes I’ll take it to work and dump it too.

R

RayMcD

No argument about Obama.
A very disappointing president , so much potential to bring the country together on a racial level and on a financial level but he actually made the divides far worse than they were when he came into office and his bailing out of Wall St while throwing low income mortgagees to the wolves was absolutely disgusting .
Even worse was he spent 3 times the amount of money doing that as it would have cost to let the banks fail , which is the whole basis of a capitalist economy , and underwrite all of the bad loans, particularly when the lowest income people are the actual ones who do honour their debts regardless of their hardships .
And at this point I should mention that trump has stiffed his creditors for over $ 2,000,000,000,000 by doing a chapter 11 at least 4 times .
Like many , trump fooled me as well initially . I did not do any due diligence and thought he was a successful business man and it would be good for the USA to have an outsider in the white house . Little did I know that he was a lying thief, fraudster, embezzler , tax cheat & con man who had filed 4 chapter 11's and managed to loose money running a Casino . And now he has managed to generate a cult following that would do the likes of Charles Manson, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Marshall Applewhite, and Nxivm's Keith Raniere proud .
Down here we were having a run of similar "old party hacks " who had never done a days work in their life apart from taking money from the public purse .
And a lot of them were actual office staff of the party or of a sitting member .
But after 2 elections where the choice was tweedle dum or tweedle dumber , a pile of independents ran & took blue ribbon safe seats from both major parties .
So that was the end of them presenting us with the likes of M T Greene .
The sadest thing about the whole mess is neither side has a straight up guy as a candidate to vote for, most of all I fear for our children. Let's call this done and go back to the mower forum, Cheers, r

StarTech

StarTech

To all that does recycle the used oil a BIG THANK YOU for not polluting the environment. I just wish everyone would just put their trash otherwise in the trash can for the landfills.

H

hlw49

Why should we be the one who pays the bill for all the other countries?

StarTech

StarTech

We don't. It just some countries put in less than the suggested 2% GNP. With the attitude DJT has it is to put in the full 2% amount or to hell with you. OR he simply want to go it alone if Russia attacks US. Believe me when it comes to it DJT will be begging for the help but if he pisses everyone off they just may not even respond.

There no way we can fully defend ourselves conventionally especially with 50+ year old weapons. Yes our military needs a serious updating to modern weapons as a deterrent. Stop the bitching about sending places like Ukraine our 50+ yr old weapons as when we should replace them new modern weapons provide Congress gets off their dead backsides appropriate the funds. But the politicians are better at lying to all of us.

But with our non functioning Congress nothing will get done. They can't even decide which one is allowed to shit now. Just a lot infighting over politics and not working for the general public which they were elected to do. I know that my neither of my Congressional reps are not getting my vote the next they are up for re-election.

D

davis2

I have nothing against conservatism Ray , I was born into a dirt poor family had to work after school & weekends to finish high school
In my final 2 years I worked in the bread room of a big bakery cutting & wrapping bread so I missed 2 hours of school on Thursday and all mornings on Friday and this is because "conservatives" forbid the baking of bread on Saturday & Sunday so on Thursday & Friday we baked the foil wrapped weekend loaves .
I then did 10 years of higher education working full time night shifts when ever they became available and I could write a 1000 page history on how the "nice" Australian businesses shamefully exploited desperate immigrants & refugees .Everything you say the border crossers are guilty of is exactly the same as what monopoly media claimes the refugees coming into Australia were doing and was total bull shit in Australia and it is total bull shit in the USA.
But it serves the political masters to stirr up emotions and create an "Invaison of thieves, rapists, drug smugglers, job stealers , etc, etc, etc " because it is easier for any population ( includes Australia ) to blame the "other" rather than look hard at themselves .
Prime example is home ownership, which down here has become critically short so the extreme right started a campaign claiming the "boat people" are combining their incomes and buying all of the properties preventing nice ( white ) Australians from buying property .
Truth of the matter is changes in the tax laws , particularly regarding superannuation meant that you got a 2:1 tax benefit by buying rental properties , so it was the very well paid who were amassing vast realestate portfolios who have pushed the house price up 150% in the past 10 years . Most premier league footballers have around 20 investment properties , not hard for a football "hero" on $ 5,000,000/pa + bonuses to pay $ 2,000,000 for an average house that 3 years ago was $ 600,000.
But it did not stop vigilantes burning down houses then preventing the fire brigade from putting the fires out .

I know it is hard to find the truth when you have people like M T Greene screaming at the top of her voice all sorts of exaggerations & total bull shit but just about everything you believe about your southern border is not true .
Yes there is a temporary holding facility problem, but there has been a bill that went through the senate in October 2022 to address that but the MAGAs will not bring it to the floor in the House because they do not want to fix the border, they want people like you to get mad & angry about it so you will vote for the orange jesus .
If you think rationally about it, and I understand that is hard to do when the BS flows fast & free every day & night , if you were a wanted international terrorist would you attempt to cross the Mexican border where you have a 90% chance of being detained by Border Force , recognised as a terrorist then sent back to where you will be shot at dawn, or would you rent a boat and try to sneak in via Florida ? Or perhaps sign on as a crew member of a ship at Panama , then jump ship at Long Beach ?
Terrorist are only google eyed idiots in Hollywood movies .
Same with drug smuggling an undocumented person has very little chance of getting over the order carrying drugs and if they did, how much could they be carrying , considering the bulk come across empty handed . Now I am sure there are opportunist in Mexico who take every cent refugees have in return for a bag of white powder on the guarantee that if they get to the USA side they will be paid $ 1,000,000 for that little bag and there will be people desperate enough or stupid enough to take up that offer .
But 99% of what comes in is done by Americans because they will not get searched as thoroughly as any illegal will get searched .
And the bulk comes in the same way as it does here, in shipping containers because the volume is so high that less than 1% get scanned and of those less than 5% end up being searched , this of course ignores the tip offs , often done so the DEA will find the drugs of you opponents cartel or as a diversion so the 10 kg is found but the 20 tons passes strait through .
Last year we had a spate of US grandmothers , being used as mules to bring drugs into Australia hidden in their motorhomes .
All kept very hush hush because the Aust Customs & the US DEA were trying to work out how Columbian drugs ended up in US & Canadian motorhomes and this was a big operation as the drugs had been in the motor homes from the day they were built as they were accounted for in the "Tare Weights" for the motorhomes and we are talking around 200kg of pure cocaine in each one .
And just by the way right now M T Greene has the "tragic story" of 2 families torn apart by fontanel which is true ,still on her web page, but the deaths happened in 2018 & 2019 when the orange jesus was in the white house "protecting America" and that so you know it, came from the Lincoln Project, which you probably do not know are the true conservatives from the republican party who have seen through the orange jesus for the despicable criminal but master con artist that he is .
The Lincoln Project https://www.youtube.com/@TheLincolnProject and yes I am subscribed to it .
So your long winded posts are all derived from a media who have lied to the American public for years with their slanted news coverage? Besides, you don't live in the US, sho mind your own goddamn business!

D

davis2

And now DJT is saying screw you to Nato members if they don't pay up to his blackmail. He wanting to pull us out of Nato so we will have no one to help us if Russia attacks the USA. We may have a very good military but even if can use the help when needed.

From the BBC headlines.
View attachment 67771

I beginning to believe DJT hates democracy and prefers to be a dictator.

And I got a good laugh out Major Haley comment after DJT attacked him for being on active duty.

"The difference between humans and animals? Animals would never allow the dumbest ones to lead the pack."
That's why Nikki lost to " none of the above"!

D

davis2

People bitch about having to pay for the world, then in the next breath, bitch about Trump wanting the rest pay their share... I respect the man for saying what needs to be said. It may not be " nice" or " presidential" but still needs to be said. Whoever doesn't like it... Too Bad!

D

davis2

We don't. It just some countries put in less than the suggested 2% GNP. With the attitude DJT has it is to put in the full 2% amount or to hell with you. OR he simply want to go it alone if Russia attacks US. Believe me when it comes to it DJT will be begging for the help but if he pisses everyone off they just may not even respond.

There no way we can fully defend ourselves conventionally especially with 50+ year old weapons. Yes our military needs a serious updating to modern weapons as a deterrent. Stop the bitching about sending places like Ukraine our 50+ yr old weapons as when we should replace them new modern weapons provide Congress gets off their dead backsides appropriate the funds. But the politicians are better at lying to all of us.

But with our non functioning Congress nothing will get done. They can't even decide which one is allowed to shit now. Just a lot infighting over politics and not working for the general public which they were elected to do. I know that my neither of my Congressional reps are not getting my vote the next they are up for re-election.
I doubt Russia worries Trump, they cannot even beat an undermanned and underfunded Ukraine. Wake up!

StarTech

StarTech

That's why Nikki lost to " none of the above"!
It is very hard to be serving your country and be home supporting your wife or husband at the same.

So some of you are anti military too. May you that are anti military be over ran by terrorists...Vote back in Mr Bone Spurs. He would not even risk his life when his asked him to serve his country. He has absolutely no right to be complaining about the military, he didn't serve his time.

B

bertsmobile1

The sadest thing about the whole mess is neither side has a straight up guy as a candidate to vote for, most of all I fear for our children. Let's call this done and go back to the mower forum, Cheers, r
The big worry Ray is that DJT wants to do to the USA what Putin did to Russia and Hitler did to Germany and I do not mean going to war
He has already destroyed the republican party , I know of ( through forums ) a lot of Regan Conservatives who will vote for Nikky but will not vote at all if trump is the candidate .
The man is unbelievably dangerous to democracy and he will do what he threatened , sack every judge , magistrate and prosecutor who has found against him .
This is what Putin did
He threatened to pull the licenses of every media organisation that has published "Fake News" which is of course anything that he did not say , and that is what Putin did .
He will defund the FBI & sack every person there involved in the cases against him , again what Putin did
He will defund & restructure the IRS , to who he owes millions because of fraudulent tax returns .
He is a vicious evil nasty & spiteful man that uses every one around him then discards them the second they are no longer useful, Gulliarni is the perfect example of this .
A man who defended trump to the bitter end the got tossed aside without a penny of the $ 4,500,000 in legal fees trump clocked up.
He wants to be president forever and has alread said on many occasions that 2 terms in not enough time to "Make America Great Again " so will be challengine the term limit of presidents . And of course if he does that after he has replaced all of the high court judges with his stooges , then that is what will happen which is how Xi became ruler of China for life .
He is a con man & a thief and has been grifting off his election campaign funds paid in by mum & dad Americans who he has besotted by his bull shit ( which is another reason why he wants to shut down the IRS because they have a case pending against him for fraud & tax evasion over those accounts, the same as LaPierre is currently in court over because he has been stealing from the smucks who pay their $ 45 / year to the NRA thinking it is going to further the cause of gun ownerships when it has been funding his lavish life style . Heck he even tried to donate $ 5,000,000 of US rifle owners money to the One Nation party down here in Australia and has funded various legal challenges to different guns being banned down here .
trump can not see the difference between his companies money , the GOP's money , government money & his money .
The man threatened every one who donated to Nikki with retribution and permanent banning from the GOP if they did not withdraw their funds
Then yesterday he told Taylor Swift that he owned her like he was a mobster boss and the GOP has been threatening her & went as far to raise a sanctions motion to prevent her endorsing Biden at the super bowl game yesterday .
So Swift reposted all of the threats she has been getting from the MAGAs on one of her social media accounts .
The man is deranged

StarTech

StarTech

Bert. Very well put... DJT is a very dangerous man but the public will simply not use their brains and just be con into accepting him.

Personally I had a choice of voting for DJT or a pet rock; the rock would get the vote. At least I know what the rock would do day in and day out.

And what worst is that DJT keeps on sinking to new lows. Just a very very bitter old man.

D

davis2

It is very hard to be serving your country and be home supporting your wife or husband at the same.

So some of you are anti military too. May you that are anti military be over ran by terrorists...Vote back in Mr Bone Spurs. He would not even risk his life when his asked him to serve his country. He has absolutely no right to be complaining about the military, he didn't serve his time.
Hold your ass on, son! I am NOT anti military, in fact, my family's known military history goes back to WW1. I have relatives that have served in EVERY BRANCH, including an active Navy Seal and an active Marine. If we choose Trump to run or country, that's OUR problem! So why don't you find something else to whine about...

D

davis2

The big worry Ray is that DJT wants to do to the USA what Putin did to Russia and Hitler did to Germany and I do not mean going to war
He has already destroyed the republican party , I know of ( through forums ) a lot of Regan Conservatives who will vote for Nikky but will not vote at all if trump is the candidate .
The man is unbelievably dangerous to democracy and he will do what he threatened , sack every judge , magistrate and prosecutor who has found against him .
This is what Putin did
He threatened to pull the licenses of every media organisation that has published "Fake News" which is of course anything that he did not say , and that is what Putin did .
He will defund the FBI & sack every person there involved in the cases against him , again what Putin did
He will defund & restructure the IRS , to who he owes millions because of fraudulent tax returns .
He is a vicious evil nasty & spiteful man that uses every one around him then discards them the second they are no longer useful, Gulliarni is the perfect example of this .
A man who defended trump to the bitter end the got tossed aside without a penny of the $ 4,500,000 in legal fees trump clocked up.
He wants to be president forever and has alread said on many occasions that 2 terms in not enough time to "Make America Great Again " so will be challengine the term limit of presidents . And of course if he does that after he has replaced all of the high court judges with his stooges , then that is what will happen which is how Xi became ruler of China for life .
He is a con man & a thief and has been grifting off his election campaign funds paid in by mum & dad Americans who he has besotted by his bull shit ( which is another reason why he wants to shut down the IRS because they have a case pending against him for fraud & tax evasion over those accounts, the same as LaPierre is currently in court over because he has been stealing from the smucks who pay their $ 45 / year to the NRA thinking it is going to further the cause of gun ownerships when it has been funding his lavish life style . Heck he even tried to donate $ 5,000,000 of US rifle owners money to the One Nation party down here in Australia and has funded various legal challenges to different guns being banned down here .
trump can not see the difference between his companies money , the GOP's money , government money & his money .
The man threatened every one who donated to Nikki with retribution and permanent banning from the GOP if they did not withdraw their funds
Then yesterday he told Taylor Swift that he owned her like he was a mobster boss and the GOP has been threatening her & went as far to raise a sanctions motion to prevent her endorsing Biden at the super bowl game yesterday .
So Swift reposted all of the threats she has been getting from the MAGAs on one of her social media accounts .
The man is deranged
YOU ARE THE DERANGED ONE! You have so much crap, you need it pumped, it's overflowing here!!!

B

bertsmobile1

YOU ARE THE DERANGED ONE! You have so much crap, you need it pumped, it's overflowing here!!!
You really need to listen to what the man says he will do
And if elected he will do it , every last threat to become president for life .
Mind you both parties have no one to blame but themselves and your idiot election system

Because of the need to finance massive election campaigns every 2 years to get people off their arse & out to vote both parties have been smooching up to the big end of town to get the big dollars to outspend each others because when it comes to politics, Americans are unbelievable dumb so easily swayed by a slick advertising campaign .
It was one of trumps advisers who mentioned that at their first nomination rally he could not believe the pent up anger of the middle working class who had been abandoned by both parties
So on the second rally trump played to their anger and invented the MAGA sloganand thus became the republican nominee .
These were the people who had their jobs outsourced to 3rd world countries, who had put every cent they had into a Low Doc loan that sent the banks down then watched as their home they were evicted from got bull dozed to become an Amazon car park but they still had to pay back the loan .
So they were angry and angry people need some one to vent their anger towards so trump invented the border crisis and made mexicans & hispanics the scape goats for every problem middle America was feeling and they lapped it up big time and trump knew he was on a winner .
This is not saying there is no problem at the border as there is and has been for over 100 years and no party has ever fixed it .
It is a lot worse now because russia is freighting people from all over the world who are abhorrent to Americans to make the border a much bigger problem than it would normally be and this is the real Russian interference in your elections, not envelopes full of $ 100 bills
To be fair I thought it would be a good thing to have a business man in the white house rather than professional politicians who were totally divorced from the people they were elected to serve . What I did not know was the man was a con artist who had been bankruped 6 times and could not even manage to run a casino profitably and had left a trail of financial ruin every where he had been . All I knew at the time was he had a TV show and sold real estate .

A republican judge in a republican court with a republican prosecuter in a republican state found trump guilty on 6 counts of election interfearance .The appealed that cace & lost 3:0 to the appeals court so then appealed that decision to the full bench and I think that was a 6:3 loss again so he went to the supreme court , then got that delayed because of the presidential immunity, which no president has , lost that case 3:0 to a split court & now wants that reheard by the full bench again .
Yet no one talks about that all they scream about is "stolen" election when 3 enquireys , including a republican congressional one could find not a single piece of evidence of an election mal practice by a democrat

And because I try to be objective I actually checked what the requirements for a postal vote were from this web site https://www.eac.gov/voters/national-mail-voter-registration-form
"If you are registering to vote for the first time in yourjurisdiction and are mailing this registration application, Federal law requires you to show proof of identification the first time you vote. Proof of identificationincludes:• A current and valid photo identification or• A current utility bill, bank statement, governmentcheck, paycheck or government document thatshows your name and address.Voters may be exempt from this requirement if theysubmit a COPY of this identification with their mail invoter registration form. If you wish to submit a COPY,please keep the following in mind:• Your state may have additional identification requirements which may mandate you show identification at the polling place even if you meet theFederal proof of identification.• Do not submit original documents"

So once again you are spreading lies that some one told you and you were too lazy to check to see if it was true
Again , it would have been better if it was AND the second document and not OR the second document .
Most states required a social security number as well so very little chance of 20,000 dead people voting and yes I did check that all postal votes were validated against the births marriages & deaths register in most states
So you got another theory about where all these bogus votes came from ?

Thus again a case of what Simon & Garfunkle put so eloquently
"Still a man hears what he want to hear and disregards the rest "

StarTech

StarTech

And yet Bert they prefer to listen and accept lies over the true.

Yes everytime I vote I got to show my ID and my registration is double checked before I am allowed to vote. And it has been this way in both states that have resided in for the last 30 yrs. No wonder it takes as long as it does to vote. The actual vote is just matter of minutes, it is all the security that takes so long to get through. And yes every vote is recorded electronically and and every vote as a paper ballot backup which is placed in sealed lock box so it can be double verified too if needed.

D

davis2

Blah, blah, blah... We'll have to agree to disagree. Where did you get those posts from Bert? I've heard the same exact thing before. Is the Harvard broad selling plagiarized work?

D

davis2

Blah, blah, blah... We'll have to agree to disagree. Where did you get those posts from Bert? I've heard the same exact thing before. Is the Harvard broad selling plagiarized work?
And guys, spare me the long winded reply, after the first paragraph, I lose interest. We aren't getting anywhere, so why waste energy arguing?

B

bertsmobile1

And guys, spare me the long winded reply, after the first paragraph, I lose interest. We aren't getting anywhere, so why waste energy arguing?
You are totally insignificant and we know you are terrified to find out that you may be wrong
The replies are not written for you because we all know that you do not read them and even if you did you would refuse everything that does not reinforce your misconceptions.
We know that you either can not think for yourself or are too lazy to think for yourself because you keep on repeating false russian talking points that enter the USA via russian internet trolls pretending to be real Americans just like you, so you identify with them . And you are not alone there are millions just like you easily lead to believe things that 2 minutes of conscious thought would establish they are garbage .
They are written for intelligent people with open minds
If you are capable of remembering back 3 weeks ago I said as much .
And FWIW , graduated UNSW BAppSci mly then , Dip Adult Education TAFE NSW , Dip Isotope Radiology , TAFE NSW Dip NDT , DIP Acoustic Emissions, TAFE NSW, Dip NDT TAFE NSW, Masters Materials Technology NSWIT ( discontinued after 2 years ) MBA Sydney University discontinued after 1 semester
Member ASTM , AIM , AIMM , ASTC
So never done any course at Harvard , they are not big university for materials science

D

davis2

You are totally insignificant and we know you are terrified to find out that you may be wrong
The replies are not written for you because we all know that you do not read them and even if you did you would refuse everything that does not reinforce your misconceptions.
We know that you either can not think for yourself or are too lazy to think for yourself because you keep on repeating false russian talking points that enter the USA via russian internet trolls pretending to be real Americans just like you, so you identify with them . And you are not alone there are millions just like you easily lead to believe things that 2 minutes of conscious thought would establish they are garbage .
And FWIW , graduated UNSW BAppSci mly then , Dip Adult Education TAFE NSW , Dip Isotope Radiology , TAFE NSW Dip NDT , DIP Acoustic Emissions, TAFE NSW, Dip NDT TAFE NSW, Masters Materials Technology NSWIT ( discontinued after 2 years ) MBA Sydney University discontinued after 1 semester
So never done any course at Harvard , they are not big university for materials science
So you are right because you say so? You are a disgrace. I really hope you know as much about your home country as you claim to know about ours. The only good thing to come from Australia is the cattle dog
I have two, and they are the best. Too bad your politicians didn't have the same brains bred into them...

D

davis2

Wow! Someone as intelligent as you claim to be, indoctrinated into the US democratic party idiocy. Like we used to refer to the management trainees: educated idiots. And they were helpless until they learned how to treat those of us who had the knowledge and experience in our field.
But to people like you, I am insignificant. Yup, because we don't bow to you, and follow your BS. I've been called worse by better. But what is a person with all your accomplishments (?) doing on a lawnmower forum? Did the MENSA guys make you feel inferior? Likely. I hope you're recovering.

StarTech

StarTech

Just about every group has their indoctrination process. It like religion; parents as kids are old enough to go church start the indoctrination (brainwashing) process.

Personally I am dealing with enough Space Cadets in sales right now. They never follow up on problems.

D

davis2

Just about every group has their indoctrination process. It like religion; parents as kids are old enough to go church start the indoctrination (brainwashing) process.

Personally I am dealing with enough Space Cadets in sales right now. They never follow up on problems.
I hear ya there! Feed salesmen were the worst at providing info to the plant and drivers. It created many chitty situations!!!

H

hlw49

Religion is like this if you ain't sinning like I'm sinning you ain't sinning right. Good gosh I started this thread and it has turing into a pissing contest. I think it's about time to shut it down.

StarTech

StarTech

Religion is like this if you ain't sinning like I'm sinning you ain't sinning right. Good gosh I started this thread and it has turing into a pissing contest. I think it's about time to shut it down.
Shhhh. We don't get into a third threat within the first one.

But I can see your point here. I seen it myself.