Unintelligent people.

moparjoe

Threads
Welcome to the forum!
This is what I call an "Educated Idiot" and we have "MANY" walking around.

Fyi- Old Mopar man myself but sold my last one over health 3yrs ago, an original lady owned 69 Superbee. My daily driver well over a decade. One of the original 5000 N96 Ram Air/side scoop models.
Looked OEM down to the bones so I could still show its stock form but I built its 383 Magnum up some. Mopars 509 full race cam, Keith Black pistons & "secret" machining tricks by a race shop (Mopar Man too). 391 gears she was a super stop light runner, true seat gripper for passengers...lol Lope was absolutely beautiful 😍, drone your teeth lose at 55 up, God I miss it all!
Owned over 200 cars, idk # of Mopars, owned a bunch..lol
Peace
Back in 78 I was looking for a car. A guy at work had a 70 dodge challenge RT plum crazy 383 magnum. He purchased it new in 70. One night I tried to pass him and he was gone, he embarrassed me bad. I didn't buy it. He told me he sold it to a young kid and the kid hit a power pole sideways and screwed it up bad. That day he told me what happened, I seen tears come from a grown man. He loved that car.

SamB

Threads
Welcome to the forum!
This is what I call an "Educated Idiot" and we have "MANY" walking around.

Fyi- Old Mopar man myself but sold my last one over health 3yrs ago, an original lady owned 69 Superbee. My daily driver well over a decade. One of the original 5000 N96 Ram Air/side scoop models.
Looked OEM down to the bones so I could still show its stock form but I built its 383 Magnum up some. Mopars 509 full race cam, Keith Black pistons & "secret" machining tricks by a race shop (Mopar Man too). 391 gears she was a super stop light runner, true seat gripper for passengers...lol Lope was absolutely beautiful 😍, drone your teeth lose at 55 up, God I miss it all!
Owned over 200 cars, idk # of Mopars, owned a bunch..lol
Peace
Brother-in-law has a 1969 Superbee clone for sale 440 4 speed pistol grip shifter.

moparjoe

Threads
Brother-in-law has a 1969 Superbee clone for sale 440 4 speed pistol grip shifter.
I used to own a 69 roadrunner 383 4 speed. The 509 purple shaft cam is a sweet cam for any big block mopar. I also had a 73 dart sport. I built a 500 inch stroker, 14.5 diamond pistons, edelbrock victor heads with max wedge ports, erson special grind cam, 1050 alky dominator, 391 gears, 727, 3800 stall leaving off the foot brake at 2300 it got the wheels in the air. What a rush.

SamB

Threads
I used to own a 69 roadrunner 383 4 speed. The 509 purple shaft cam is a sweet cam for any big block mopar. I also had a 73 dart sport. I built a 500 inch stroker, 14.5 diamond pistons, edelbrock victor heads with max wedge ports, erson special grind cam, 1050 alky dominator, 391 gears, 727, 3800 stall leaving off the foot brake at 2300 it got the wheels in the air. What a rush.
But would it run OK on today's pump gas? BIL has to use 100+ AV gas.

cdestuck

Threads
Hap a guy drop off a mower, said he couldn’t even pull the starter rope. Suspecting hydro lock, I checked the oil dipstick. Normal. Flipped the mower over and found it was so full of dried grass, the blade wouldn’t mover a bit. Duh!!