Export thread

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

JDgreen

JDgreen

LMF is still around...not sure if I am going to return but if that f**tbreath troll Mower Moronic is still around I won't bother to be back...:laughing:

JDgreen

JDgreen

LMF is still around...not sure if I am going to return but if that f**tbreath troll Mower Moronic is still around I won't bother to be back...:laughing:

Got more mowers now, another tractor, more snow removal equipment and assorted yard and garden power tools but I am still the same opinionated, obnoxious old fart I always was....surprised? Probably not.

reynoldston

reynoldston

Got more mowers now, another tractor, more snow removal equipment and assorted yard and garden power tools but I am still the same opinionated, obnoxious old fart I always was....surprised? Probably not.

Now if you are a obnoxious old fart just how can Mower Moronic get under your skin??? Welcome back maybe

M

Muhammad

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Hello there...

Carscw

Carscw

I will assume the mowers are junk deere.

Welcome back?

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

:welcome:

I vaguely remember that there was some kind of a feud a couple years ago.