Ultrasonic cleaner questions

tybilly

Threads
I bought thie Chicago electric model is that supposed to simulate a boil? cuz all it does is vibrate a little.

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
I bought the Harbor Freight Chicago heated ultrasonic cleaner back in July. The cleaning powder HF sells is just made for cleaning jewelry not small engine parts. I buy the cleaning solution from design technology dot com aka tinytach dot com. Cleans really well with that solution and its design to clean small engine parts.

briggs

Threads
I bought the Harbor Freight Chicago heated ultrasonic cleaner back in July. The cleaning powder HF sells is just made for cleaning jewelry not small engine parts. I buy the cleaning solution from design technology dot com aka tinytach dot com. Cleans really well with that solution and its design to clean small engine parts.

We don't have HF here in CANADA we have Princess auto and TSC ...I wonder about the powder and water to me washing a carb with water seems wrong lol what solution do u use

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
We don't have HF here in CANADA we have Princess auto and TSC ...I wonder about the powder and water to me washing a carb with water seems wrong lol what solution do u use

Harbor Freight wont ship to Canada? All my stuff from HF was shipped to me.

briggs

Threads
Harbor Freight wont ship to Canada? All my stuff from HF was shipped to me.

Not sure if they will or not we have a place here called TSC its supposed to be the same as HF

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
Not sure if they will or not we have a place here called TSC its supposed to be the same as HF

We have the TSC stores in the US and there also referred to as Tractor Supply. They dont have the tools that HF has.

briggs

Threads
We have the TSC stores in the US and there also referred to as Tractor Supply. They dont have the tools that HF has.

DAMMMMMMM lol I will see if they will ship here then lol

davbell22602

Lawn Addict
Threads
DAMMMMMMM lol I will see if they will ship here then lol

I just looked and they ship all over the world. You have to call your order in by phone. The website is for US shipping only.

briggs

Threads
I just looked and they ship all over the world. You have to call your order in by phone. The website is for US shipping only.

thanks i will call them and see what it will cost me to get one here :thumbsup: