Toro ZTR with Myride

ukrkoz

Threads
Anyhow.
Record time so far. I did about 85% of the last year largest mow in 1 hr 45 min, that's with starting, rolling out, rolling back in, parking, walking to the house to check on time. I say 85% because we reduced some mowable area, dedicating it to some gardening projects. Last year mow was 2.45 hr best time. With very shitty looking cut.
I have to sort of take back my previous opinion. I raised deck to 3.25 '' and engine did fine. Strains some but that's about it, on some very thick clumps. On open, flat sections, that mower flies.
BTW, socks in MyRide system are too soft for a 250 man. It bottoms out with clunk easily. I need to look into rubber inserts into the coils.

ukrkoz

Threads
Oh, and to add. With factory tiers, mower goes through mud and puddles like they are not there. I have 1.25 acre wetland lower property tier. Normally, I was bypassing those puddles, waiting for them to dry. This mower does not care, goes through several inch puddles without noticing it.

Threads
One other thing I like is the PTO doesn't shut off when you back up. I do a lot of backing up cutting.